The Walking Dead

TroubledAura

NEVER miss an episode!!

I collect the season posters....the giant ones that I can buy every year we go to ACEN in Chicago. I actually bought my daughter the 6ft cardboard stand-up of Daryl Dixon for Christmas...she LOVES it!

This is a conversation that I can gleefully hop into!!!

Doesn't everyone have a zombie survival plan?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Awesome. I'm not sure why I don't have any posters yet.

I don't have a plan, do you? ;)

TroubledAura

Oh gosh yes I have a plan. Since I watched the old George Romero's "Night of the Living Dead" years ago, I have had a plan. It's a running joke in our family that I not only watch The Walking Dead for entertainment, I also watch it for ideas to update "Mom's Zombie Escape Plan"

Its funny to say out loud, but, I can be driving down the road and see an old building etc...and right away think how can I fortify that for shelter...LOL

I know crazy, right?

After watching the first two episodes this season I already have a theory....I don't want to say it here though unless its ok. While it's just a opinion I don't want to ruin it for anyone whom hasn't seen the first couple of episodes.

TroubledAura

Now I've heard die hard comic book fans tell me that I can't count on the comic books because the tv show is different in a lot of ways.

Although I do admit I AM going to eventually read them.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Season 4 part 2 is awesome. I was sick of the prison.

What I love the most with the latest episodes is that the zombie apocalypse survival is once again the number one theme. Walkers are the number one danger again. In the last season and a half, the main dangers were other survivors, deceases, much more than the walkers for a while.

I heard a lot of people complain that "nothing happens" in the latest episodes. I'm not sure what to say about it. I love character development, I prefer it over action and violence. Balance is the key, I know. It makes the show so much deeper and engaging.

TroubledAura

I like it too Numenorean7. Its nice to learn a little background of the characters.

The prison WAS getting old, now its all new, I like that. Back to the basics so to speak.

Only a few episodes before the season finale....boooooooo!