The Walking Dead

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Who watched S4's mid-season finale? Who will?

I won't say a word until I'm sure we won't spoil anyone! :)

TnWatchdog

I'm wondering if we'll get to know where the disease came from. I bet they won't tell us. All we know, is that everyone is actually infected. You die, you turn.

I'm not sure what they'll be able to come up with. We need an explanation as fresh and clever as the series itself.
At the final episode they keep coming, biting and clawing. The camera moves out...The End. Sort of like Custer's last stand and no explanation given. I know that sucks but it is possible.

BlastTyrant

I do not know why they just don't go North, our winters would kill the Zombies due to the Below Zero Temps in winter "Freeze the brain" or like they said, they can't cross water so set up bases along the Mississippi that way you don't always have to watch your back.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure North would be that great of a place. You'd suffer from the cold too.

I'm wondering if a massive herd would be able to cross a river.

BlastTyrant

I'm not sure North would be that great of a place. You'd suffer from the cold too.

I'm wondering if a massive herd would be able to cross a river.
or if eventually they would Clog up the Dams and eventually be washed ashore.

Most of us in the North know what it takes to survive up here as we have gone without power for days on end. I know here in MN we had a power outage that left us without anything for a week, and this was mid winter -10 degree weather.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In QC, it can reach -30 during the hardest part of winter. I wouldn't like to be in the Walking Dead parallel universe for sure. I'd freeze with the walkers in February!

I never imagined a dam flooded with zombies instead of water! Maybe we'll see that in season 4B in Feb!

BlastTyrant

lmao that would be something wouldn't it? Cause they wouldnt die cause they cant drown, BUT they would have to worry about Carp and Catfish eating them as they are scavengers.