The Walking Dead

Whitelight

I am SO pumped for the next season!

Oh man, since having a child of my own and seeing a baby on the show, it wrenches my heart in a special way. I just start thinking 'What if that was my daughter?' How scary would it be trying to survive while you are the only chance for an infant to surive? You have so much more to think about. It would be worse dying knowing you failed the baby than if you just failed yourself.

There's so many parts where I'm on edge, but since the baby has been there I'm even more on edge about what is going to happen next. How do you stop a toddler learning how to walk to stay away from certain things? Imagine growing up and all you know is a world of trying to survive instead of the comfort we all grew up in.

TnWatchdog

Looks good but my only problem is I need to watch Season Three. I'll need to wait for Netflix or get the DVD.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm pretty sure season 3 will be on Netflix soon. Breaking Bad Season 5 part 1 just made it to Netflix this week, a year after it was aired. It will probably be the same for Walking Dead. Hopefully it will be before they start season 4.

LisaTiffany

I only started watching the series just after the second series was finished so I was more than ready for series 3.. only some idiot on facebook deliberately ruined it by posting a row of screen captures along with text - they showed major characters being killed off. The same thing happened with Game of Thrones, when series 4 of Walking Dead starts I'm just going to watch each episode asap.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was victim of spoilers at some point during season 3 too.

I thought season 3 was pretty weak compared to the first and second.

4th one seems more in line with how 1 and 2 felt. At least from the 4 and a half minutes trailer.

TnWatchdog

With all the bullshit happening in the world I can say that I find refuge watching Season 3 of Walking Dead streaming on Netflix. It amazes me how various characters get killed off...kind of like real life. How is Season 4 turning out for those of you on cable or dish? Don't forget to sharpen those knives and hatchets for the pending zombie apocalypse.

BlastTyrant

Sadly i did not watch it, the breaks in-between the seasons, and the eventual Mid Season Finale just kill it for me, i don't have much of a urge to even watch it anymore