The Walking Dead

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, 3 episodes left this season. Can't wait for the next one and find out more about where they're heading and what's going to happen to Daryl.

I'm also curious as far as how the group is going to eventually get back together again. I suppose they will, at some point.

TroubledAura

Well so far several of the group have seen the Terminus (sp?) sign on the tracks. Although did notice that Daryl and Beth walked the in the other direction than what Carol and that group were told to go...soooooo that was a little disappointing. But hopefully they catch up soon.

Can't wait for the next episode....yah!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We can suppose those people Daryl met at the end of the episode, were heading towards Terminus. What do you think? I think everyone else are heading to that place . That's intriguing as well. What's Terminus?!? :)

TroubledAura

Terminus is the old city of Atlanta I believe. Rumor has it that it was the original name of Atlanta...??? Not sure on that one, I would have to research it.

But HOLY COW this last episode knocked me off the couch!!!

I'm thinking Daryl will off most of the new group he met at the tracks.

We know that Rick, Carl, Michone, Judith, Carol, Tryrees, Maggie and her companions are heading to terminus...and it looks like Glenn seen on the signs....sooooooo

I just hope they meet up before the last episode of the season...but I'm not holding my breath. LOL

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is everyone up to date with the series?

Can we talk about what we expect in season 5 without concerns of ruining it for other people??

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I didn't even notice this thread until now! I'm all caught up.

I knew Terminus was too good to be true....

I want Carol and Daryl to get together. Beth doesn't fit in the show very well, IMHO. She's a cheerleader, not a survivor, and the perfect eyebrows during a zombie apocalypse. Really? That's my only rant. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Walkers beware.

10629481_1036914453001379_2552268690954726738_o.jpg