The World

PyRo99

The World

Racism, in this day and age, as well know, is not gone. It used to be discrimination against the Blacks. Then we moved onto the Japanese, and Jews. Then we finally are at another era, of discriminating against the Muslims. I am sick, and I am tired of hearing countries throw dung, in another countries way, when it is none of their busisness at all. So now, 9-11 happened, and we're discriminating against Muslims.

You know the sad thing is, there are two muslims in my school, and I am scared to go near them. Though, I now realize this, and if I think that every muslim is going to blow me up, then I am just as bad as the terrorists. Realize this Americans and Europeans, all muslims, are not bad. There is no need too call them, racial slurs, because you fear them, if you fear them give me 10 reasons why, and maybe I'll give your thoughts the time of day as to why you called them that.

Now, onto my next point. Americans. To all you foreigners out there, to the United States of America, we are reaching a Critical Mass point, where we have never been before. Americans, are dull witted this time, they have not opened their full body too see what is actually surrounding them. I'm glad too see that most Americans are starting to blow off Tom Ridge's press conferences about terrorism, that means they are fearing it less and less.

Also, Americans, wake up. We can take arms, we do have Civil Liberties, that have not yet been stolen by the American government. If enough of us start speaking up, our voices will be heard in Washington D.C., though it doesn't seem like it is possible it is. We have two insane presidential candidates running, both are going to continue the War on Terror, persecuting muslims, for something that they did not do. The Patriot Act, has stolen our civil liberties, and thrown them out the window, wake up. They're not doing this to benefit us, they're doing it so they can turn us into a Totalitarian Nation.

Also, Americans, for the racism part. If you live in the ghetto of your city, I am sorry, but there is no reason too be living that poorly. Get off your ass, and stop doing drug deals, its going to end up killing you one day. Personally, I cannot stand it how Blacks, drop the N-bomb, to say hello to a fellow "brother". Also, I cannot stand how White people, try to act black. You are white, you are black, ACT THE SAME. You two are not different races, you are human, ethnic background doesn't mean squabbles. If your hispanic, your hispanic, if your black, your black, if your white your white, we are all human.

Next, American Patriotism, and being "Un-American". If you call me un-patriotic for not supporting chasing down muslims, then you are the sick ones. If you call me unamerican, for thinking our government is one huge conspiracy, then you are unamerican, ironically enough. "Dissenting, is the highest form of Patriotism."-Thomas Jefferson. Never truer words spoken, because I think the DHS is watching this, I'll mind my Ps and Qs, but I do not think that the government is all its cracked up to be. We did it once we can do it again. Those states, that are reading this, your invidividual beuarcracies, take a step back, and listen: Read the American Civil War, and the American Revolution. Our government, is preparing for this, they are creating FEMA camps, to lock Civilians that are being dissenters.

Now onto Canada. You are the 51st state to America, even Puerto Rico doesn't want to belong to us. However, realize this, we do have control of your country during the case of a terrorist attack at the RED ALERT. Meaning, you too are placed under Martial Law. Have fun with that. So stop moaning about Americans, get off your own heines, and start helping the few dissenters out, with waking us up. Quebec, shut up with separating from Canada. If your so mad, leave. Go find some islands, and make your own new French Republic. Becoming your own separate country, is frivolous in the big picture. Canada, your mission should be, to wake up American Citizens, make them REALIZE, that we are going to cause WWIII, tell the Quebecians to take a chill for a minute, and help us.

United Kingdom. I've got nothing bad to say about you guys, other than, stop being bullied by the USA. We are not some "brute force" as everyone wants us to belive. We are whimps, its true. Invade our country, and we'll fall apart, because people are so intensely tied to their "Work life", they've forgotten how too shoot a gun. Our military, is over in Iraq, and Afghanistan. All you have to worry about is the National guard, but they too are going too Iraq.

Italy, you my friends, need to help as well. You have a "pig" in office, according to Cornelia. Berluscoloni, is helping the United States of America run around "tracking terrorists". So, before you start hating upon us, take a reality check, and force your government to shut up, and make them get away from the USA. Berluscoloni, is an evil dude, I know, but pressuring them, warning them that they won't be re-elected if they don't comply, is a great way too pressure.

France, SHUT UP. That is my two best words for you. We hate you, and you hate us, thats as easy as it is to put it. We have racist terms for you, as you do for us. Its give and its take. Chirac, if you want too prevent us from dealing more damage, rally the European Nations against the United States. Realize that we have power in the United Nations, and that fighting with them, is going to essentially get you no where. French citizens', I know you hate us, but you have to stop harassing us, and we will stop harassing you. Its give and it is take, we prevent angers from raging from within even better.

Nations of the world, that I have forgotten in this big long post. We need to unite, citizens, unite. We need to prevent World War III from happening because if we don't, we are going to have massive casualties, that should've been prevented. And let's face the reality of it all, most of us here, would die from it. I am encouraging you, to wake up. If this is bogus too, then I hope to god it puts some things in reality for you. That some things, are just too minor too die for, and our world, is entering one world of hurt.

Homosexuality, if you want to be a gay, or a lesbian, fine, that is your right and you are entitled too it. Why are so many people fighting about this? It is a topic, that has no need. It is a civil liberty yes, but you need to realize, that if you're complaining about this Civil Liberty being taken away, why are you not paying attention to the USA Patriot Act?

Everyone, take a step back. And look deep into your own countries, look what is wrong with them, accept this, and let it go. The United Nations, is not going to preserve your rights, nor are they going to do help you. Push pressure unto your governments, make them give. Hell, form a new political party for all I care, but if we do not stop, we are going to be hitting World War III, and if we do hit World War III, may whomever your god is, shed remorse on your soul for not trying to pacify it, shush it.

Also, since when do Chrisitians suddenly support killing, if its justified? "Thou shall not kill"-Some dumb bible verse, so its alright to kill in means of war? Killing is killing, no matter which way you look at its wrong, and it is unjust. Also, Christians, I don't know how devout you are, but Islam is a bad religion, but your religion is not much better. You have the Crusades, but its suddenly wrong for Jihadits too attack. You are the biggest, and the most hypocrtical people I have ever met. Though, I do not support Terrorists, because they are ridiculous in how they have to get their point across.

So all in all, this posts goes from Religion, to racism, to world war III. Connect the dots, and you too shall see, that all three are directly connected.

Pyro

P.S. If anyone finds this offensive, I will take it down.

Post your opinions please! I beg. @);-

CaryP

The World

You made a lot of great points Pyro. Unfortunately, the world is on a course that has been underway for a long time now. Americans in particular have become mesmerized in their "work life" as you call it, and won't "wake up" until a serious amount of sudden "pain" (economic or otherwise) is meted out. IMO, changing the current course of cultural, political and economic forces in play is similar to standing on a beach and holding back the rising tide. It can't be done. Better to prepare for what's coming. I know I've tried to "wake people up" only to come off as the new "crazy man." So I don't try anymore. Those who refuse to pay attention to what's happening will have the rudest of wake up calls. They will suffer most because they will be prepared the least. That will be their penance, and I don't care that they'll suffer. It's what they "ought to get" from my perspective. I appreciate your desire to wake people up, and avert what looks like a very bad moon rising. The die have been cast - the consequences follow.

Cary

The_Ruffneck

The World

Hey Cary , were you telling people about this before you read these internet boards or did you also feel this way before you read any boards? this goes for other people as well.

Personally i thought something wasn't quite right but after reading boards on the net i have learnt alot more information that coulden't be accessed on the matter in normal media and now see alot more.

sosuemetoo

The World

Pyro,
I know you want opinions specific to what you have written. I'll have to do that later, as I am short on time.

I am sitting here drinking my morning coffee, reading this post and these thoughts immediately came to my mind.

Pyro, you are an intelligent young man. You are old beyond your years. It saddens me that we, as adults, have forced our youth to worry about what is to come.

At 16 years of age, the only thing going on in the world that I had any remote knowlege about was the Iran Hostage Crisis. I wasn't all that worried about it, I figured our government would take care of it, end of story. The only thing I was worried about was getting good grades to go to college or into the military.

Today, we have kids younger than Pyro waking up in the morning wondering if there will be a terrorist attack, if there will be a WWIII, about the US elections, or if terrorists will take them hostage in their own school.

I can't recall which tt'er said this, JT, Alex or Max. He mentioned that he took up arms during the Civil War II or WWIII when he was just 15 years old. I really didn't believe it, as I have kids around that age. Now as I read Pyro's impassioned speach, it seems more of a reality.

Pyro, thank you for this post. I hope to reply to the specifics later on today.

>:D< Mom

scififan28

The World

Hey Pyro, man that's the best post I saw in days. *bows* You deserve the Best Post of the Year award :) .

I have to agree with most of the points you brought up. The constant racial slurs against Muslims are pointless and stupid. I also have a personal touch with the mentioning of "ghettos". I am from Philly and the ghetto, and I sadly admit that everything you said is the truth. Babies born, kids pop out, make it to high school only and do nothing with their lives (I won't say which occupations they take up). I, personally, am sick of this, and I noticed, luckily, when I was young. So I decided to do something with my life and now I attend the best public school in the city. Hopefully going to make it into a great college. Thank god for cheesesteaks.

I can't really say anything about the countries, you summed it up pretty well LOL.

The Patriot Act. Heh. But about the gay/lesbian rights, its just annoying as hell. Seriously, what's wrong with them? I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals, but most of my generation has grown up around proud homosexuals, so in a way, we don't see the 'prejudice' side. Then this leads into religion. Aargh. No comment. *rips his random "Catholic, Liberal Arts" (what?! lol) college letter up*

I think that's about it. Pyro, dude, your post was the best. keep it real.

Cary, you might have given up but you showed at least one person the path to 'the truth' :)

Lastly, sue, the world is a very dangerous place. Kids are much more aware of the world then you might suspect. I know for sure my school/peers are very active in the elections, history and other situations throughout the world. I'm sure your son and I would have interesting views from me living the urban life and your son living in the rural/suburban setting. I'm positive that we both go through a lot of the same stuff too though.

CaryP

The World

scifi,

Excellent post my man. I didn't know you were in the "ghetto" bud. Stay safe. There is a way out and you're following it. Keep it up pal.

I haven't given up, except for the closed minded people around me. There are some that will listen. The community here might think I'm a nut job, but I keep posting some. The govt. here is not to be trusted. The govt. has become the master. The govt. won't take care of you, or your family. The airlines (you said your dad works for US Air I believe) are going bankrupt. Pensions will be lost. The automobile industry is next. Banks will follow that, if not before. The Federal Reserve seems bent on bankrupting the middle class, by encouraging debt, and debasing the currency. Easier to enslave a poverty class than a middle class. The next few years will demonstrate this. We're in for some very hard times, that a very select few are ready for. The financial hard times will be a precursor for the societal hard times which always follow. Hitler came to power out of the financial mess that was Germany in the Weimar Republic. Tyrants come to power out of financial distress.

I wish I had better news for you scifi, but that's the bigger picture. Read "Conquer the Crash" by Robert Prechter, Jr. for a more detailed picture. He lays it out pretty good in this book. The downturn in social mood this time around will be pretty severe. It should eclipse the 1930's by a wide margin, and last most of this century. There will be "up" years, but the trend will be down. It's showing up in the American economy now. The really "bad" stuff is coming. The bad news is nobody wants to hear about it, and no one is prepared for it.

We'll see what happens. I hope I'm very wrong, but history agrees with Prechter and his dire predictions.

Thanks for posting scifi. Stay strong pal. The light at the end of the tunnel may just be a freight train. Make sure you get off the tracks before it gets here.

Cary

PyRo99

The World

I think you guys are diverting from my point. While, I still exist, I will not let a World War happen.

We are all human beings. Not you, nor I, is better than one another. There is no need to even be thinking about Civil War, screw John Titor, we can make our own world, one without the Civil War. We can regain our Civil Liberites, and still maintain peace.

Our liberties are being stolen, this is far worse than monetary issues. This country was founded on these sole issues, and your talking about depression? Depression, will only wake people up, and people need a good 'wake up call'. We are all living fancy, we have things, in surplus, we live in a luxurious society, and we take it for granted, horribly. We are greedy, we are sinister, we are hiding within our own homes.

Realize this, it is easily to criticize when you are in hiding, and far away. For example, we ridicule the french, and vice versa. Are we trying to get to know them? We've obviously changed since 9/11, we now have a new threat. Terrorists.

Heck, I got a text message in my Study Hall today, saying a plane went down in Atlanta, first thought to come to my mind, terrorists, oh -s-hit here we go again. Us, Americans that is, have this mentality that when poop hits the fan, it is terrorists. We've gained this mentality through our government, placing this fear into our brains. GET RID OF IT. No longer fear terrorists, let it go, 9/11 came, as a day that will forever be remebered. It is as essential, as the Kennedy and Lincoln assasinations. However, we need to dually realize, that our world, is becoming one bad place.

World War III, which seems inevitable, is not. Listen, if we can uproot every civillian in each nation, to start acting up, disobeying, our governments will be forced to deal with US, instead of foreign policy. For, if they cannot control their own civllians, they cannot possibly send us to war. Dissent, be Nationalistic, savor your country, we need not worry about what one another thinks of each other, but worry about our own peace, and propriety.

Disobey, so what if you go to prison, i'd rather go to prison knowing that I am trying to salavage my nation, over trying to blow the ###### out of the other country.

With that, Fear, only Fear itself, for if you fear anything else, you are acting insane.

Love,

Pyro.

P.S. I would Gladly delete this, if you find it nescesarry. @);-

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The World

Pyro, great post bud. I agree with you 100%, but people are too damn dumb to wake up and smell the coffee. Better get your waders on before the flood comes.

pauli

The World

Hi Pyro,

You had a lot of good points - some I agreed with and some I did not. However, I have to challenge one of them, because of the Biblical reference you brought up. Having studied the Bible, in the original languages - though I am more adept at the Hebrew than Koine Greek - I have to point out the following, which is based on a misnomer and is often mistranslated into English. Btw, I also used to think this was an accurate translation and was told I was wrong when I was about 16 or 17.

Also, since when do Chrisitians suddenly support killing, if its justified? \"Thou shall not kill\"-Some dumb bible verse, so its alright to kill in means of war? Killing is killing, no matter which way you look at its wrong, and it is unjust. Also, Christians, I don't know how devout you are, but Islam is a bad religion, but your religion is not much better. You have the Crusades, but its suddenly wrong for Jihadits too attack. You are the biggest, and the most hypocrtical people I have ever met. Though, I do not support Terrorists, because they are ridiculous in how they have to get their point across.

You asked: "So its alright to kill in means of war?"

Well, actually, "Yes," depending upon the circumstances. Defensive war is allowed. The quote is not "Thou shalt not kill," it is "Thou shalt not murder." The hebrew reads, "Lo Tirtzach." And here is Rashi's commentary on this commandment. (Rashi was and is the most highly regarded scholarly commentary on the Hebrew Bible and is accepted universally in the Jewish world.)

\"Thou shalt not murder.\"? The infinite worth of human life is based on the fact that man is created 'in the image of G-d.' G-d alone gives life, and He alone may take it away.? The intentional killing of any human being, apart from capital punishment legally imposed by a judicial tribunal, or in a war for the defence of national and human rights, is absolutely forbidden.? Child life is as sacred as that of an adult.? In Greece, weak children were exposed; that is, abandoned on a lonely mountain to perish.? Jewish horror of child-murder was long looked upon as a contemptible prejudice.? 'It is a crime among the Jews to kill any child,' sneered the Roman historian Tacitus.

Hebrew law carefully distinguishes homicide from willful murder.? It saves the involuntary slayer of his fellow-man from vendetta; and does not permit composition, or money-fine, for the life of the murderer.? Jewish ethics enlarges the notion of murder so as to include both the doing of anything by which the health and well-being of a fellow-man is undermined, and the omission of any act by which a fellow-man could be saved in peril, distress or despair.\" ...

This is why you see the verse in Ecclesiastes that says, "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which has been planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; ... A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time of peace." (edited from Ecclesiastes Chapter 3: 1-8) There are times and phases where war is permitted; unfortunately times do exist when you are forced, by necessity, to preserve yourself through waging war, otherwise you will be swallowed up by the other side.

The Jews have learned this throughout their history. The Maccabean war (approximately 400 to 600 B.C.E.) was an attempt to survive the onslaught of the Greeks, who were attempting to wage cultural genocide on the Jewish people. They did horrible attrocities to try and separate Jews from living as Jews with their culture - reading and observing the Torah were banned, circumcision was not allowed and other things. There is a very moving account in the Appocraphal writings about Hannah and her 10 sons who were tortured by the despot Antiochus Epiphenes. He stood each son, from the oldest to the youngest, in front of their mother and tried to get them to deny their Torah observance, asking them to worship one of the Greek idols and eat a bit of pork. Each one refused and each one was tortured in front of their mother as she watched. They were killed in horrific ways (flaying, being placed in a large heated metal bowl where they were cooked alive, having their eyes and tongues cut out, etc.) one at a time. Each time, the son refused to capitulate even though he had seen what his brother had gone through before him. In the end, Antiochus turned to Hannah and she refused and was killed. This is just one example of many other attrocities the whole Judean world was facing at that time. Had the Jews just laid down and gone with the Greek program, today you would only know of them as a footnote in history - i.e. the Jews that at one time existed, but do not exist any more. But, Mattityahu, a priest decided to rise up against the Greeks, assembled an army who fought against their oppressors. Because of these men, other Jews began to revolt and started refusing to follow the Greek dictates. Mattityahu waged a war for a number of years before the Greeks finally gave up. As a result, Jews survived as a people.

So, yes, sometimes war is an answer. Maybe not the one we desire, but an answer nonetheless.

As to the Crusades, I think you need to brush up on your history. While I do not condone what took place in the 11th and 12th centuries, I would like to point out that the Crusades were a very belated response to the muslims Jihads from the late 7th century. The Muslims themselves came out of Arabia in about 670, C.E. and conquered vast amounts of the then Christian world in campaigns that make the Crusades look pretty tame. Within a very short time, they killed thousands and thousands of men and enslaved the women and children. At the time (7th century) the Christian church was in a decline and they were not able to respond to the Muslims forced colonization of their lands. It took about 400 to 500 years before there was any possible response from the Christian world to the mass killings that took place on their once held lands - lands btw that were not conquered by the Christians in war, but peacefully through prosetelyzation. It is also interesting to note that while Christians have apologized many, many times for the Crusades, the Muslims have never apologized - nor is it every likely for them to - for the mass killing campaigns that they waged in the 7th century.