There are no Time Travellers here.

Apri1

If your methods are able to be replicated than how could one be skeptic. Sometimes, the best defense against skepticism is concise clarity. If you can prove yourself in the size of a tweet you might be believed. Any longer than a tweet, it doesn't really matter how good what you have to say is, some people just won't hear it. I know. The most intelligent person I know cannot pay attention to me longer than a tweet.

This is good for someone with a repeatable demonstrable claim. However, in many cases, experiences aren't necessarily repeatable due to unknown conditions, or a failure to understand what exactly happened or why. Also: sometimes proofs may take a long explanation. So 140/280 characters may not be enough (see various scientific studies that are longer than a tweet).

But if a time traveler claims to have a machine, and can't provide a photograph or video of the machine, that's pretty much a death sentence for their claim.

mthamson

If your methods are able to be replicated than how could one be skeptic. Sometimes, the best defense against skepticism is concise clarity. If you can prove yourself in the size of a tweet you might be believed. Any longer than a tweet, it doesn't really matter how good what you have to say is, some people just won't hear it. I know. The most intelligent person I know cannot pay attention to me longer than a tweet.

Understood. I will aim to restrict my descriptions.

There are many universes in overlay based from probabilities. At quantum sizes, these universes overlap at higher dimensions and probabilities. Information can be transferred through this overlay. This is the path I traveled. Earth in my brane travels faster through spacial dimensions, therefore has more time passed in comparison to this earth.

Apri1

There are many universes in overlay based from probabilities. At quantum sizes, these universes overlap at higher dimensions and probabilities. Information can be transferred through this overlay. This is the path I traveled. Earth in my brane travels faster through spacial dimensions, therefore has more time passed in comparison to this earth.

It's interesting to finally see a time travel claim that mentions this, given that it pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter. Amusingly, Marshall Barnes also has a similar view. I'll have to read over your posts a bit more carefully it seems. It's either some high level complicated stuff, or complete garbage. I'm hoping it's the former.

Peaceseeker

my opinion only , is that, if there are any real time travellers here, they won't be a total genius , because they are the traveller, and perhaps not the inventor of the time travel device they use or used. i've noticed, many times, some folks who say they are a time traveller, speak alot of science, as though, speaking quite well of science, will proove they are a time traveller ? or rather, that's what seems to happen . Then it becomes (as long as they act adult , mature and chills out ) an interesting discussion or debate about time travel. And whether they were real time travellers or not, sometimes does not matter i guess, as long as a peaceful discussion of interesting idea's occurs , i guess thats what matters most? i don't know. my own opinion, i mean no offense to anyone at all. i just don't see real time travellers being super intelligent, i see a real time traveller as being more like a normal imperfect man or woman, being afraid of life just as much as everyone else , and facing each day , as they say , in the good ol Doors song, they're just "riders on the storm" . peace all .

Apri1

A time traveler will be one of two things. Either they'll be someone recruited to do the actual traveling (aka like a soldier, or stunt double or something, maybe someone who works for an intelligence agency) and thus not know the science behind their machine. Or more likely they'll be the person who actually invented the machine, either testing it or using it legitimately for their own purposes.

Proof via knowledge only works for the latter type. And personally those hoaxes are more interesting to me. I'm not really concerned with unverifiable claims of the future, unless I can also go see it for myself.

OmniBon

How many dimensions are in your brane? I hope that question makes sense. Is our earth 3-brane? As in 3D? Is that why yours move faster? Is the following video on dimensions accurate? If not, how would you change it to make it accurate?

OmniBon

Also, does your method of transferring information through overlapping universe have anything to do with virtual particle and the laws of conservation of energy and mass?

OOPS! I see you said you "aim to restrict [your] descriptions." Sorry, if my questions were too detailed.

Last edited:

OmniBon

A time traveler will be one of two things. Either they'll be someone recruited to do the actual traveling (aka like a soldier, or stunt double or something, maybe someone who works for an intelligence agency) and thus not know the science behind their machine. Or more likely they'll be the person who actually invented the machine, either testing it or using it legitimately for their own purposes.

Proof via knowledge only works for the latter type. And personally those hoaxes are more interesting to me. I'm not really concerned with unverifiable claims of the future, unless I can also go see it for myself.
The Cape Scott time traveler may have tried to photo bomb that picture to send a message to the current time period? So, that might give a clue to how intelligent the are, perhaps, but it also might clue us into other things about their life. Maybe, one could make an inference about their intentions at that moment. And ultimately, their overall life would be more interesting to know about then their intelligence since intelligence is sort of a broad term.

Last edited:

Apri1

THIS time traveler may have tried to photo bomb that picture to send a message to the current time period? So, that might give a clue to how intelligent the are, perhaps, but it also might clue us into other things about their life. Maybe, one could make an inference about their intentions at that moment. And ultimately, their overall life would be more interesting to know about then their intelligence since intelligence is sort of a broad term.

Their life, to me, is simply uninteresting. Why should I care how someone from the year 4000 lives? Unless I can go there, it's entirely pointless to hear about, and honestly just a waste of time. The baseless claims are unverifiable, and thus it's pretty much identical to someone just telling some sci-fi story.

Details about the machine itself, IMO, are more interesting, as they can provide information about time traveling, and also quickly confirm or debunk any particular traveler.

OmniBon

Their life, to me, is simply uninteresting. Why should I care how someone from the year 4000 lives? Unless I can go there, it's entirely pointless to hear about, and honestly just a waste of time. The baseless claims are unverifiable, and thus it's pretty much identical to someone just telling some sci-fi story.

Details about the machine itself, IMO, are more interesting, as they can provide information about time traveling, and also quickly confirm or debunk any particular traveler.
I agree. I meant to say "The Cape Scott time traveler..." not "THIS". I got confused on which thread I was on. Sorry about that. It didn't make sense that way. So, I was meaning that particular time traveler you could try to guess how smart they were extra or if it was real or not, etc. But, I entirely agree, without being able to verify your claim, I am less interested in listening, however, who you are adds or takes away from your credibility.