TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

What exactly is "IT" since no one will know for sure until probably 2002 according to news reports?
I suppose this question is my own fault. As a time traveler, I am expected to know every winning horse and hot stock as well as the weather in all parts of the world at all times. I was genuinely interested in your opinion of how "IT" was being presented and advertised. Do you feel manipulated? Do you think it's really a big deal? Do you like the way the news is dealing with it?

IT, was KOSOVO, and how i felt about the lies in the media about IT, and the ridicule i was immensely under, for speaking up about IT, in TIME i find, IT prepared me for the next IT, 9/11, therefor i was more prepared for IT, when it happened again, sorry it took so long to answer john, but to you, it wasnt as long as it took for me, haha

15 January 2001 13:36
Thank you for considering the problem of (my) returning home. You seem to have stumbled on an intuitive proof of some of the physics of time travel. You are correct, getting back to the worldline of origin is easier than picking an exact destination on a different worldline.

I wrote down the graphic you outlined. If y1 starts perpendicular to x1 and x2 and is rotated, where is the center of rotation? I imagined it between x1 and x2. If this is so, wouldn't y1 end up parallel between x1 and x2 with each one being 6 inches away from y1 on either side?

your bending through time john, not darting, sorry bro, only way i could answer it, i guess its a taste of your own medicine, 10 years overdue haha

You are a cheater of life. Why can't your worldline fend for itself? You take the solution from us and threaten to change billions of lives (here). Why don't you care about that?
I'm just guessing that "cheater of life" is not a compliment. I can't think of a reason why my actions would be immoral and someone else's would not. You suggest I'm capable of changing lives. I suggest that I'm no more capable of that than you are.

I'm just not so sure you recognize your own potential. You don't need a time machine to save or destroy people. If there was another person doing the exact same things I was but they didn't have a time machine, would they be putting billions of lives at stake and suffer your judgment?

john and i disagreeing as usual

Although (name of poster on forum) is a bit quirky and eccentric, he does belong to us. He's this community's quirky and eccentric guy and although he can be aggravating, I can't help but feel protective of him. As I'm sure most of us believe, under all of his postings, he has some interesting things to say. When I first read one of his postings, I first shook my head and then I began to question my own understanding of not only the English language but of the real meaning of the odd things he brings up. If it's done on purpose, it's quite effective.

most likely a shout out to me, like i said, i was a kid, hence my grammar was bad, and still is haha, and i was under immense ridicule, and being a time traveler, he would know i was a kid, hence he was protective of me

Greetings everyone. I've been away for a while so I apologize for not getting back to these questions sooner. Since (personal name from forum) brought up a few things I had addressed in the mysterious mail that never made it to the board, I will post it here. The others are responses from other questions.

mysterious mail, hmm

titorite

You are pulling all of this from www.johntitor.com

Which is not the original source of the postings... Oliver has censored quite a few things ...like names of posters. However the original sites Titor posted on has the screen names.

You are taking credit for other peoples replys and insisting just about everything Titor ever said was said directly to you.... personally I think your trolling Mr 5 star.

You stated you went back in time from 2036 to 1975 with a near 2 percent divergence. You also said that a zero divergence is a myth or technologically improbable.
Yes, a "ZD" is thought to be impossible. However, consider that an exact entry point "may" not be necessary to get home. The important factor is the path, not the destination. Under multiple world theory, there are an infinite number of "homes" that I could return to that don't have me there. The divergence for that window is somewhere near .0002377%.

thought to be impossible, what has he learned?

You are pulling all of this from www.johntitor.com

Which is not the original source of the postings... Oliver has censored quite a few things ...like names of posters. However the original sites Titor posted on has the screen names.

You are taking credit for other peoples replys and insisting just about everything Titor ever said was said directly to you.... personally I think your trolling Mr 5 star.

if you paid attention, my name has been changed, i state that on my first titor video, and im pretty sure i stated it here, if the real people who think they said what i said, step forth and prove it, which is why i asked sam to see if my name was in the book, before the major censoring of me took place, and she informed me, the book omitted the names, and im pretty sure pam could vouche that i was i there, and was in contact with him, if she remembers, but its not like im gonna make her speak, just to satisfy someone dis beLIEf in me, they thought the same of titor remember?

and most of what im posting is of him speaking, and im answering a lot of this cryptic stuff now, if it will help him, cause its proven that this lil experiment could still be in the works, and not over yet, cause its an experiment of messaging through time

but i dont expect you tu understand, an experiment you were not part of, nor thought of

also, i was mad at pam at first cause i asked the y2k question over and over and over, and when one person asked it one time, she screened that one through, and i was livid, and took it out on her

titorite

What exactly is "IT" since no one will know for sure until probably 2002 according to news reports?
I suppose this question is my own fault. As a time traveler, I am expected to know every winning horse and hot stock as well as the weather in all parts of the world at all times. I was genuinely interested in your opinion of how "IT" was being presented and advertised. Do you feel manipulated? Do you think it's really a big deal? Do you like the way the news is dealing with it?

IT, was KOSOVO, and how i felt about the lies in the media about IT, and the ridicule i was immensely under, for speaking up about IT, in TIME i find, IT prepared me for the next IT, 9/11, therefor i was more prepared for IT, when it happened again, sorry it took so long to answer john, but to you, it wasnt as long as it took for me, haha

No it was GINGER also more commonly known as the segway.

This is even explained later in Titors postings... The Ginger part anyways.... it wouldn't be called a segway till sometime later.

Before the reality of the segways was released their was a big marketing campaign on "IT"

here have a link

http://www.infobarrel.com/Epic_Fail_The_Segway_PT

Himalayan Hermit

Serb, why don't you just give out the link where people can read instead of posting each msg in separate msgs? This thread is becoming a giant now.