Three John Titor's On This Site

Himalayan Hermit

Ren:
We all waited for you tonight in John Titor Chat event..
Anyhow, I see that you stated that "Microsoft will crumble shortly".
This shortly..is from 2011? How shortly is shortly? months, years? Any particular reason or cryptic hint?

Since you didn't respond on the other thread about Polar Shift, may I ask about it again?
--Is it the same shift that's supposed to happen in Dec 2012?
Finally, do you see anything of significance happening in 2012 in THIS time-line or will life go on as usual and doomsdayers will go hide again :)

Cheers mate.

titorite

I missed this event. I am not John Titor, I just follow his story. Just FYI for yall... No body has ever passed the verification test at strategicbrain.

I doubt John is ever coming back. Their is no need for him to do so. He got his machine and that was it. The layover in 00-01 was just that, a layover.

Be well yall

Ren

What happens to Chicago? And describe the midwest from 2012-2013.
Was there a mission for Chicago in 1970?

The Midwest and Texas becomes a desert wasteland more-so than it already is. It is already drying up as in the Texas drought this year. The central government truly becomes central as it relocates there as a result of flooding and riots among other tragedies.

The fate of Chicago is the fate of most cities. Nobody lives in these jails anymore.

Ren

I have some observances to direct you to to answer your questions about Polar Shift Day.
An aurora was seen as far south as Atlanta and no weather agencies predicted it.
I also said that October 28th will be a day of eruptions.
http://www.boston.com/news/world/la...sh_cloud_rises_above_restive_chilean_volcano/

Obama will be reelected in 2012. But there will be so much happening between now and that day. And 2013 is still ripe for War. Nobody is listening to the pprotesters so the protesters shall make themselves heard. They aren't all hippies.

titorite

Actually as I have read your words, this is friday and nothing happenes yet...we still got all day but I still expect nothing to happen. Tell me Ren, what is the appeal of your actions? I mean the original Titor (or titors as the case may darn well be) never made predictions. Would never give a direct answer to any future political event. In fact about the ONLY thing he even came close to addressing directly would be the 2012 event which he did reference with the mayan date and biblical disasters. And even then he offered no detail.

So please do tell, what is the appeal of your internet behavior?

Liberty

Thanks Ren! So there were no missions in the first week of 1970 from ANY time traveler! I was guessing the IBM mission was around June 75'. Thought there might have been more than one time traveler in Chicago around 2010! I gave a chess set to a good friend in passing there in April 2010.Having in indoor garden in an apartment caught my attention! Call it a home for sick plants! Could the Mississippi become 50 miles wide? (nobody lives in these jails no more) TRUE. You can take a bus from one end of town to another and you are being watched by cameras!)

Harte

Ren:
We all waited for you tonight in John Titor Chat event..
Anyhow, I see that you stated that "Microsoft will crumble shortly".
This shortly..is from 2011? How shortly is shortly? months, years? Any particular reason or cryptic hint?
No, he means their crumbs will be short. When they eat cookies (presumably,) or possibly crackers.

Short crumbs.

Remember it.

Harte

Ren

Thanks Ren! So there were no missions in the first week of 1970 from ANY time traveler! I was guessing the IBM mission was around June 75'. Thought there might have been more than one time traveler in Chicago around 2010! I gave a chess set to a good friend in passing there in April 2010.Having in indoor garden in an apartment caught my attention! Call it a home for sick plants! Could the Mississippi become 50 miles wide? (nobody lives in these jails no more) TRUE. You can take a bus from one end of town to another and you are being watched by cameras!)

I don't know about other travel projects but the furthest back to my knowledge is 1973. The Mississippi will indeed widen more. Every city will have CCTV cameras London style shortly.

titorite

I don't know about other travel projects but the furthest back to my knowledge is 1973. The Mississippi will indeed widen more. Every city will have CCTV cameras London style shortly.

come now, the real titor never gave predictions. all he ever did was recount his life and it is only that which we can infer anything from....and predicting cctv cams everywhere is no stretch... they already are everywhere...now if you had mention the law enforcement spheres I would of been abit more intrigued.