Three John Titor's On This Site

Liberty

- One President is dangerous. Better have five, who rotate in turn."

I don't believe that is what I was saying. It is better to have one President accountable only to the people not lobbyists.

"- Get back to the land and be self-sufficient"

Learn hydroponic and aeroponic farming right now. What are all of you waiting for? Getting back to the land? No. I'd rather be living in a nice apartment.

"- Bear in mind what you are doing to your fellow humans, and what you are doing to the environment. I'm not talking about paper or plastic. Instead, think Fukushima."

Pay people higher wages they deserve. Put everyone to work who wants to work.

"- Spend quality time with your family."

That's always good advice.

"- People can overcome immense difficulties and prosper without TV."

Did I not say that I enjoy old music, comics, books, movies and television shows? Please scan and encode everything for your future children!
Quoting: ren1999

Caught my eye!

Learn hydroponic and aeroponic farming right now. What are all of you waiting for? Getting back to the land? No. I'd rather be living in a nice apartment.

Maybe I should say good luck on YOUR mission Ren! I'm not a TT. Dying in the future doesn't bother me! Failing at what I'm trying to achieve does!

Was anybody in trouble for using a youtube account in your unit?

If a person is remembered for 1000 years. what the heck did he/she do??

Ren

All lottery numbers in all timelines are the same if those timelines remain pristine and un-tampered with.
However, small changes in one seemingly unrelated thing can cause a lottery number to change because there actually is a relation.
All natural events in all timelines are the same. March 11th happened in all timelines. No person can change that.

Ren

Maybe I should say good luck on YOUR mission Ren! I'm not a TT. Dying in the future doesn't bother me! Failing at what I'm trying to achieve does!

Was anybody in trouble for using a youtube account in your unit?

If a person is remembered for 1000 years. what the heck did he/she do??

The military in my time is too strict. We get in trouble for the smallest errors in judgement. I have cried like a baby in front of battle hardened soldiers and they have laughed at my face several times.

We are ordered not to distribute video and pictures.

Liberty

Is the Pam Hunt you search for from lets say the midwest? Close to Kansas City?

Did you post what the song was???

We think right now Obama has no chance of getting re elected (someone cheated)
It would mean a lot of pissed off Americans!

Titor said he knew what happened to Bill Gates (Mr Population Control on the side)

Strange that his last statements in 2001 was about the homeless and carry a gas can!

The rich on wall street drink champagne while the protesters march...Reminds me of the FRENCH revolution! One language that im sure you speak well!

Hey Ren I forgot.........Any female time travelers?

Rosco..Jones

All lottery numbers in all timelines are the same if those timelines remain pristine and un-tampered with.
However, small changes in one seemingly unrelated thing can cause a lottery number to change because there actually is a relation.
All natural events in all timelines are the same. March 11th happened in all timelines. No person can change that.

I do not know why it is so hard to give a simple yes or no answer to a question. (see previous posts)

What you are saying is akin to an U238 atom, existing in an infinite number of timelines, will decay at exactly the same instant in all of them.
I suppose all the weather is exactly the same too, eh?

Uncertainty principle be damned!
Sorry, but I disagree.

Ren

I do not know why it is so hard to give a simple yes or no answer to a question. (see previous posts)

What you are saying is akin to an U238 atom, existing in an infinite number of timelines, will decay at exactly the same instant in all of them.
I suppose all the weather is exactly the same too, eh?

Uncertainty principle be damned!
Sorry, but I disagree.

It is o.k. to disagree. That is what I'm saying. Atoms decay at the same rate and the weather is the same until a traveler distorts and contaminates the timeline.
Predestination is real. We all act in predictable ways as dictated by our chemistry and our environment.

Ren

Liberty,
"Did you post what the song was???"

Ren,
"The Power of Love"

Liberty,
"We think right now Obama has no chance of getting re elected (someone cheated)
It would mean a lot of pissed off Americans!"

Ren,
That is my story and I'm sticking to it. There have been violent attempts. Obama 'should' be reelected in 2012.

Liberty,
"Titor said he knew what happened to Bill Gates (Mr Population Control on the side)"

Ren,
I remember that. I think Bill Gates is a good man. But no matter how he dies, it won't affect things.

Liberty,
"Strange that his last statements in 2001 was about the homeless and carry a gas can!"

Ren,
It was also said that we need to stock-up on bicycle tires. This is in reference to a shift in power and the fact that the world is really running out of gas. Factories need oil. What happens when we run out? Texas actually did run out of gas in 1979. That is why we get it from the Middle East.

Liberty,
"The rich on wall street drink champagne while the protesters march...Reminds me of the FRENCH revolution! One language that im sure you speak well!"

Ren,
I'm not against the rich. I'm just telling the rich to stop causing the poor to suffer. Busting up weak unions and stealing Social Security is a good way to destroy the nation.

Liberty,
"Hey Ren I forgot.........Any female time travelers?[/quote]"

Pam Hunt is a time traveler. She doesn't know it yet. Her father is career U.S. Army. She's a gifted psychic. I have no idea where she is in 2011. Wouldn't be terribly hard to find as she has a twin brother named Matt.

titorite

Liberty,
"Did you post what the song was???"

Ren,
"The Power of Love"

Someone else posted that Ren. It's not nice to take credit for that which you did not write.

Liberty,
"Strange that his last statements in 2001 was about the homeless and carry a gas can!"

Ren,
It was also said that we need to stock-up on bicycle tires. This is in reference to a shift in power and the fact that the world is really running out of gas. Factories need oil. What happens when we run out? Texas actually did run out of gas in 1979. That is why we get it from the Middle East.

You should not lie , I mean the BP oil spill was just last year. The Gulf still has lots of oil, Texas still has lots of oil it did not run out in 1979 and we import even more oil from Arab nations because we use that much more oil.

Personally I'd rather a hydrogen based economy ... Given this new internet age and the information spreading about hydrogen and browns gas and electrolysis I may even get to see it.

Liberty

Describe the 1973 mission in Illinois.
Any CAMPERS involved?
Run into any POLICE! LOL!

Also ANY stories of running into TT'S from another future time period.

Shouldn't we demand the government come clean about time travel? (bet no one would listen but a few)

Would St. Louis and Memphis be in danger soon?

Dr Hugh Kimbrough, Did you know of him?

I always wondered what mistakes were made in the development of successful time travel! (The Apollo program had fatal mistakes.)

Why would our government allow Islamic Training Camps in the US?

What year did your TT Unit start?

Why is China scared of time travel? (They don't even want tv shows with the subject)

When you talk of Pam Hunt, do you mean ANOTHER total and different Pam?