Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

PyRo99

Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.
</span>[/b][/quote]

I\'m tired of the doom and gloom.</span>

CaryP

Re: Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

Interesting Pyro. Thanks.

Cary

PyRo99

We could still change this from ever happening and not even Let WWIII happen.

But - Chances are nobody has the guts to pull such a manuevur.

QuantumLeap

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
We could still change this from ever happening and not even Let WWIII happen.

But - Chances are nobody has the guts to pull such a manuevur.[/b]
I think it all boils down to the Goverment and what THEY have planned. I have a almost 3 year old little boy and to keep hearing of a nuclear war breaking out in the near future rips me hard. I wouldn't want anybody to go through something so horrible. Does the goverment realize if a nuclear war happens thats pretty much all she wrote?

PyRo99

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"QuantumLeap\")</div>
I think it all boils down to the Goverment and what THEY have planned. I have a almost 3 year old little boy and to keep hearing of a nuclear war breaking out in the near future rips me hard. I wouldn't want anybody to go through something so horrible. Does the goverment realize if a nuclear war happens thats pretty much all she wrote?[/b]

To be quite honest, I don't think they care.

Time Rider

There seems to be a collective force- an awareness that many feel today- that some thing is coming that will change humanity and the world forever.
A type of evolution.

I've felt it since I was a little girl and it's amazing that with all that is happening politically and with the environment, those in positions to help either just don't GET IT or they're too greedy to see the damage.

I hope that makes sense.

Sharon

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
To be quite honest, I don't think they care.[/b]

It matters not what they (the govts.) think. Look how long they have been heading in a wrong direction. Once you learn, without a shadow of a doubt, that what you do to others, you are in reality doing to your self AND Will have to pay, and you get away with absolutely nothing, you wake up and decide that perhaps there's something to all of us being one after all.

Folks think your nuts Untill the bill arrives. Once they start paying and realize that they only screw themselves, THEN you have their attention.

Pity we have to put up wiht this crap for another seven some years. Still, it's better than 50 more years of the same BS.

Billy Pilgrim

Hmmm- I think that in 2012 tensions between China, India, and the USA will increase due to the increase demand for a finite resource- oil.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Billy Pilgrim\")</div>
Hmmm- I think that in 2012 tensions between China, India, and the USA will increase due to the increase demand for a finite resource- oil.[/b]

Billy, have you ever played that game RISK? I think that if it ever comes to the point where you see India, China and the US fighting on the same land where there is oil, then you may be right.

Otherwise, it's just China overbuying and hoarding oil as much as they can until the fan gets hit.