Time loop

D-V1

I wake up as myself from 2011, in my old body.
About the time machine, in the start for security i haven't told, but we got the 0% divergence, after 9 years of development, and when i tried to test it (in 2035), the overwrite engine got an fatal bug and stopped working IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAVEL, i was alone in the time machine, so i was the only one to return. So i'm from this timeline, the 0% divergence travel worked, but a fatal bug in the overwrite engine put me in an infinite loop between 2011 and the year that i started developing the time machine, 2019.

Rossco78

So Mr. Titor twin tell me about life in 2035 and your past. I assume your from a parallel world since time traveling to the exact past isn't likely.

D-V1

My time machine researchs started in 2019, and the Divergence Engine development started in 2026.
About my past (before 2011), i can't remember anything.
The world doesn't change a lot (from what i can remeber), the "major" step was a lot of groups developing time machines, and, in 2035, we still didn't had the WW3, so no need to worry about that.

TimeFlipper

Sorry, i didn't have much time yesterday.
My time machine used the concept of making microsingularities, as it was the easiest way, but it had a special engine, the "overwrite/divergence engine", a 128 bits special computer that is used just for trying to minimize the "divergence" in the travels, of course we never got 0% of divergence, and i don't think is possible, but when we were close to a very low percentage of divergence, this time loop started.
I have been looping the same period for a very long amount of time, trying to find a way to escape it, but no results.
Also you can ask me anything you wan't, i will try to answer the max amount of questions i can.

Please describe how the overwrite part of the "special engine" actually works :cool:..

D-V1

OWL language, a special programming language that i created, i don't remember the exactly code, i always used the referencr manual as it was times worst than assembly.

TimeFlipper

OWL language, a special programming language that i created, i don't remember the exactly code, i always used the referencr manual as it was times worst than assembly.

OWL language?, wow that sounds like a real hoot!! :D
My 128 qubit quantum computer has a very special language program called Flipper programming, one of its many functions is to determine immediately what is true, and what is false ;) :D..

D-V1

OWL = Overwrite Languge, i developed it in 2026, no function names or variables, you should know the position of every function and variable ( i just remember one pointer, P(o56a), the "main" function, that fix ONE decimal digit, i got to fix up to 66 decimal digits)

Rossco78

I wake up as myself from 2011, in my old body.
About the time machine, in the start for security i haven't told, but we got the 0% divergence, after 9 years of development, and when i tried to test it (in 2035), the overwrite engine got an fatal bug and stopped working IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAVEL, i was alone in the time machine, so i was the only one to return. So i'm from this timeline, the 0% divergence travel worked, but a fatal bug in the overwrite engine put me in an infinite loop between 2011 and the year that i started developing the time machine, 2019

So to time travel in general would you just wake up in your past self.