Time loop

alpha centauri

Hi, i'm stuck in a time loop, from 2011 to 2019, i tried to break this loop a lot of times.
But different from the other "time loopers", i know the reason why i'm trapped, it's because of the time machine that i built before starting this loop.
I still remember of some details of the time machine, so can somebody help me?
(Also sorry for the bad english)

The time machine started the loop? But you are trapped without the machine, right? Or do you travel with the machine?

So the machine changed your aura or soul and the soul travels without the machine through the loop?
I dont understand how it works. Can you explain it a little bit better, please?

Where do you come from?

D-V1

Yes, the time machine started the loop.
Yes, i'm trapped without the machine.
I also don't know how i can travel without the machine, i'm still studying the possible reasons.
I'm from 2035.

3sp

The previous question alpha centauri asked was WHERE do you come from, not when. How many loops have you been through? Is there any significant events this year and 2019?

D-V1

I'm from Brazil.
I lost the count, over 200 times.
In my timeline, 2019 was the year i started my research on building a time machine.

3sp

Does the same things happen every time the loop starts? Same world events? Any big things coming up this year and 2019?

D-V1

In my life, no, as my actions may change.
No big events this year (also no big events in 2019).

3sp

Are people the same as in who exists? Are there the same leaders who get elected when they do? Are major news events the same, for example is there still the same wars going on?

D-V1

Yes, i also wanted they to change, but they never change... (this is for the peoples and for the leaders) :(
Yes, the same wars, at least, we don't had any new war, and we didn't had any new world war (and i don't think we're going to have it, as everyone knows that the next world war is going to be the last one).

3sp

If you are caught in a loop that doesn't allow you to travel forward to make the machine than how can it be possible to have been made? Is there any way to prove you are in a loop? Do your friends or family know? If it's true can you just go back by posting a picture like you said than just make a post on here from 2011.

Have you tried remaking the time machine?

D-V1

I don't know if i can travel forward, as in the current time, i can't rebuild my time machine (a lot of factors prevents me from rebuilding it).
I'm know that i'm under a loop because i still remember of A LOT of different choices i made for trying to break the loop...
Almost nobody in my family belive in me...
I can't control when i'm going to go back to the start of the loop and i can't take anything back to the past.
a lot of factors prevents me from rebuilding it.