Time loop

D-V1

Maybe because i don't have them in this timeline? (I'm trying to remake them, after i finish it i will publish, don't worry)

Kairos

I need details of this machine. I can just trigger it right before I bang the hottest chick I can pull and it just sets to repeat until I turn it off?

Philarchus

How come everyone "knows" how time travel works?
D-V1 (has this name a certain meaning?), I believe that, if everything you're saying is true, you're looking on the wrong place for help.

I don't say that there shouldn't be "time travelers" on this forum. But I think it would be more "realistic" if the TT informs the "normal" people here (about time travel) and not the opposite...

(Not only for you)
There is a lot of misinformation here on the internet. Do you really want to worsen the situation? Please keep the intellectual level as high as you can....
(Not only for you)

As for the time loop, I think you should avoid all possible changes from your original worldline in order for your future/past/present self (this one from 2019) to build the time machine. With this method you could avoid possible paradoxa (this may be the problem).

I don't really believe you, but I wish you good luck though.

Legion

Assuming this isn't a load of BS, let's look at the obvious ideas. If we assume the law of causality prevents a time paradox, for the sake of argument, is it possible you are being "kept" in this timeline because at some point in these last 8 years you did something that would prevent your research from beginning? It could be something small. Perhaps the reason you are "forgetting" about the future is so you cannot rely on that information, therefore forcing you to return to your "original" memories, the first you's memories, so you can begin your research unaltered? If what you say is true, this advice is likely too late for this timeloop, but if you could create a way to remember how you once were, maybe you can "reboot" yourself and wipe your future memories. Sorry if it's a bit rambly, I'm just saying what comes to mind.