Time Portals

yesterday

Time Portals

I'm looking for a blueprint on making a time portal as the steven gibbs designed. However, I'm looking for a more accurate way of determining the year-month-day-hour-second without the use of a rubbing plate. Could anyone help me? Thanks!

StarLord

Re: Time Portals

Ever thought about contacting his Gibbsness direct?

yesterday

About Gibbs

How do I contact him? Is there a site that has this info? Thanks again!

Timmy G

I'm looking for a blueprint on making a time portal as the steven gibbs designed

Try here It may be of some help.

Welcome aboard Yesterday - good to have you here, enjoy your stay
biggrin.gif

Also, try this link - it is a search I did at Google to find the above link.

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation yesterday (one of my favorite Beatles' songs). Enjoy your time here.

Cary

yesterday

Thanks for all of your inputs. I'm going to give one of the links on some of the web pages a try and let you know how it turns out. Thanks again!

J-Truthseeker

Now concerning time portals, from what I understand so far, Steven Gibbs was not the actual inventor of the time portals just as he was not the original inventor of the HDR. It now appears that there were 2 inventors first involved with the time portals, who's names were John Tooker and Jim Gerrard. In fact Jim Gerrard is said to be the person who first contacted Steven Gibbs way back in 1983 to build a radionic time machine invented and designed by Bruce Perrault called the Sonic Resonator. Later Steven Gibbs improved upon this and called it the Hyper-dimensional Resonator. Now exactly why Jim Gerrard would pick a Jesus Born-again Christian farm boy living way out in the middle of the Nebraska no-where, to build his time machine is beyond me. Perhaps it's do to that fact that no one would least suspect a typical southern Bible belter farm boy of all people to be building time machines and selling these as apposed to some University physics lab professor. Perhaps it really does take a simple minded Christian farm boy to get this type of information out to vast numbers of people within a 20 to 30 year time period in order to assure the future survival of the human race before the global extinction event of a pending world war 3. Of course for this to happen, time travel would have to be explained in the most simplest terms so that anyone who is willing to give it a try, can understand how it works. From the physics professor point of view, time travel would likely be a kept close guarded secret only for the select elite few. But if that be the case, then how many people of the sort did Jim Gerrard contact and if not, then why contact just one person?

Following Steven Gibb's design of the HDR in the mid 1980s, there was a guy by the name of John Tooker who came up with the design of a time portal which was in fact a very large electro magnet arch placed above a grid point or orgone accumulator. Now it also appears as though his time gate design is actually based on a very simple design found in a book called "Crystal Power" by Michael G Smith, who's book was first published as far back as 1980. John Tooker simply improved upon this by using one or 2 of Steven Gibbs HDR units to activate the time gate to a single point of destination. Unfortunately however, because of Steven Gibbs being more Christian and John Tooker being more pagan new age, you can see why the two would eventually go their separate ways. Perhaps it also comes as no surprise that the name "John Tooker" is not so far off from the name "John Titor" which is supposedly a good alias name for someone who simply jumps through a time portal gate into the future with an HDR and soon returns with a more advanced built unit placed in a car. Not all that much different then say the Character of Dr. Brown returning from "Back to the future" in a flying DeLorean.

As of now time portals or time gates are definitely something well worth looking into given the very high possibility of a world war 3 now looming on the horizon, in the now not so distant future, from late next year in 2006, to 2010-2012, to 2015. And since there are new reports of people now successfully building these time gates that actually work, people all over the world should seriously consider building a series of these time gates in order to assure the future survival of humanity along with other living things. Other species of animals, plants, trees, insects, fish, reptiles, birds, pets and live stock, should be brought through these gates where normally they would become extinct. But not just to by pass world war 3, but also past the many following Earth changes and shifts that will occur as a result of this global world war fire. This is because the Earth has to reset itself, so the best time to arrive is well after 2026 or even later. Of course there is one slight problem with all of this and that is; in the event of the war perpetrators themselves who also may try to escape their own world war fire and wrong doings by going through their own gates far into Earth's future only to become an even grater danger to other planets, the universe, as well as the Earth, when and if they come upon some more advanced future technology. But rest assured, these people will be likely shot down on the other side of their gates in the future by more evolved ET and Earth forces, then brought to justice for all the war crimes of humanity.

Sounds a bit like Sci-Fi, but where the future is concerned, all things are possible.

James Truthseeker.

J-Truthseeker

I personally know some people on the east coast who decided to give it a try and they succeeded with positive results. One person even brought back photos from the far future. I well soon be building these myself with my own team and will be getting pics, video, etc. I also know others in different areas who are also now putting teams together and are ready to give it a go once they get all the building material.

m6scott

HI when can we expect photos and video ? This will be very cool and I guess may be the proof people need?