Time to Build It

NaturalPhilosopher

The MEG(motionless electromagnetic generator) does work, been replicated by amateurs but it's really tricky to get the resonance stable.

The most impressive free energy generator isn't closed looped but sure outputs more energy than ya put into it. Called the Griggs Hydrosonic Pump. It's sold commerically as a free energy heater for industrial spaces.

Puts out several times more energy in the form of heat than it uses in electricity. Since efficient conversion of heat into electricity is pretty low(except the newest and expensive thermoelectric generators) it's not closed looped and that's the reason it's left alone and not suppressed. Otherwise would be a serious threat.

Tons of working free energy devices, an expensive one is the QEG(quantum electromagnetic generator), bedini backpopper circuit, god, tons of stuff, the compressed air free energy devices are easy to make. The latter even has an entire book from the 80's detailing it's overunity thermodynamic math.

Can utilize capacitance in special ways to convert environmental heat into work. Free energy heat pumps are an easy thing to make. The energy in capacitance causes phase changes of liquids into gas, allowing for absorption of atmospheric heat into work. Funz. Capacitance is also used in the joecell and hho generators that are closed looped. Can make Tesla radiant circuits and transformers that cause gravitational impulses with discharges of capacitors. One is the Nobel Gas Papp Engine. Doesn't require noble gas at all. Just special circuitry added to the ignition system. Can then run your car on nothing.

I prefer the alchemical methods to make free energy, cheapest and easiest.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Be patient, not everyone is able to visit the site on a daily basis. If I'm not mistaken, Dr. Z works 2 jobs right now. He'll come back.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i put the magnet idea on the side as magnet tend to wear out after a long period , i never understand, why people never came up with this idea i share with your timeflipper, but i am confident i can make this idea and i got a few people who want to sponsor me , among my friend and customers, wich i convince, for now i need a small amount to just buy small part on a small scale and mostly i got a lot of everything i need alreaday at my disposal, cheers guys and lets all pray for our dear from prof opmmur return to health
cheers
Sincerely
Dr z

DoctorZ

Since the chatroom is gone, and everyone is using discord, and i am not on this game ( discord invade your pc and slow down a lot of other app) so if people want to contact me doing via the private message here or my trusty skype thinkharder2, wich i open once every two day , cheers and take care,

Mayhem

Zenith
I have watched your daily blogs and have some concerns about donating as all you talk about is debt and finances.

If your trying to get some one to fund you a 50K to pay on debt, but then thats your concern.

Your a long way off doing anything.

DoctorZ

If i was to give you $1000 us what would you do with it?
i would not take it as its not the proper things to do when doing research if you want to fund this project i will send you a few link of part i need then you can have them send to me, that way you all know i am doing my work , not using the cash for myself, i rather use this method than take people hard earn money , sincerety in this project is important, my sister has already help me with one parts and one of my friend/customer is okay as well, in helping me, one group send me a prepaid card i made what they ask me and got paid after ward. i will post here what is needed if you feel like helping all help is welcome, cheers

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Since the chatroom is gone, and everyone is using discord, and i am not on this game ( discord invade your pc and slow down a lot of other app)
Discord doesn't do that, man. You don't even have to install anything on your PC. And it's more secure and reliable than the cheap chatroom we had.