Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
It doesn't affect my pacemaker. I now have a hdr. It works awesome.
it will affect other things in your life and you will see the truth why i am not a promoter of the HDR, just wait and see
for the rest of the people , input duelly noted and well taken , cheers

Tron1

I told you in the first place that it wouldn't affect it. I don't know why you all were so god damn stubborn of making me one you all never kept in contact or wanted to.

DoctorZ

I told you in the first place that it wouldn't affect it. I don't know why you all were so god damn stubborn of making me one you all never kept in contact or wanted to.
Ok let me explain what the HDR, first of all its an incomplete device, second of all, it will mess with your chakkra energy and bring bad luck or missfortune to you, it will tune you into a bad thing magnet, i ask many who played with it in the pass and they all confirm, thats why i never wanted to make more , or promote the placebo effect it does, the HDR need refining and improvement, but dont look at me to do so i have no time what so ever to put into this crap, i rather focus on my two current project wich do yield result

Drako

Wow Dr Z quite the rant. Seems to me that anyone who is'nt helping you is the problem and from looking at your You Tube vlogs, its always all about you. I believe the past can be changed and I personally know Steven Gibbs to be not only a good person but skilled also. I also know of people who have used his HDR with success. instead of berating the work of others, you should first develop a successful device of your own .

DoctorZ

i am taking a long term vacation from all of this, senseless for me to continue something that wont pays off in any sense of the word, good luck and have fun since thats all it is

Lumbergooz

The radio interview with Steve Gibbs he mentions clearly that many used it to take off to the past and favourite was the 15th century where parts of Europe were in cerenity of classic music and peace. This means it does work but one needs to find or make a vortex spot to achieve the time leap.

Angelface239

When (or maybe better put, if you ever) you realize that there are sacred reasons for men not to travel through time, perhaps you might realize that some of your so called friends are actually leading you on in the unnecessary pursuit of time travel.

Consider this, that Charles Darwin, himself, would have recanted his theory of evolution if he had seen the wonders of the electron microscope and/or the interstellar pictures of the Hubble telescope; Darwin just didn't have the kind of proof yet that he said would 'change' his mind had it been provided; yet given those facts, which on the basis of this new evidence would have put an end to the theory of evolution from the mouth of Charles Darwin, there are still those who try and quote Darwin as a valid source of the theory of evolution, or any type of random, disordered happenstance of events which has led to the ever changing point in time which we call the present (now).

When one reads that Jesus' Kingdom will never end, we come to that meeting ground of the present and the everlasting, not only into the future, but into the past, too; to think that Our Creator is actually timeless, having no beginning nor end, is a far greater wake up call than a mere guessing game.

I have often imagined being along the Via Dolorosa, the way that Jesus walked and suffered, to have been witness to the Salvation which He has allowed to work in me; such an occurrence actually happening however would involve not only a fly back in time but also inflicting the same pain upon an innocent man, the Only Innocent Man; fortunately, as I said, I have only imagined such a time travel, and Jesus is my friend, I would not want to put Him through such pain again.

I actually think that treating Christ's Crucifixion with respect can bring far greater scientific breakthroughs than if one would not.

The case in point / proof that I currently have is an oft time difficult struggle I have had in order to arrive at the ascertainment of the 2,300th day of an ancient prophecy in the Book of Daniel (8:14); I find myself straddling a point of time more than 2,500 years ago and a point in time some 675 days from now.

So if the rest of you would like to do some real time travel, stick with me; I guarantee it's worth it.
Okay.

Angelface239

I think you might have overlooked the fact that it was the Pagans who first came up with the idea that 360 days equals one calendar year, which was then made into 364 days during the Eight Century B.C.E.
Do you believe God would have entrusted the Pagans with that knowledge?..

Another point i want to make is that the idea of weeks and months also came from the Pagans, and they are actually man made "periods" of time, but NOT "Time" itself per se..

When you spoke about the Fourth Day of Creation, you also said that "Time is given precedence with Light" which inferred to me that when God said Let There Be Light, yourself and many others believed that he had also made the Sun to give light during the day and when it was below the horizon, we had darkness....I believe the "Light" that God was talking about was actually a metaphor for "Knowledge and Understanding"....

I also believe that our Bible had been rewritten by several scholars most of whom would be the Anti-Christians that wanted to show divergences from the original text, solely for the purpose of creating a rift between the Christians..(United We Stand, Divided We Fall)..
A modern day analogy would be The Truth News and The Fake News..
Okay.