Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
You have a good idea there Einstein, on my end i will work on the component of time itself, cheers

jasmineee12

im thinking at the moment that making a time travel machine that would just simply send you in your pass self that would be a great improuvement , than once the cash rank in i could aim bigger, but there is still a lot to figure out,
That sounds like a great idea. My question how far are you now from making it what iteams do you need, and cost. I might be able to help.

Lumbergooz

Hello everyone,
ITs been awhile, i cannot come here as often as i wish since most if not allmy free time is focus on finding a new job , and the urgency of it is becoming more and more urgent each day ,two months ago i was unemployed and i got lucky enough to land at mr lube, asking an old friend for a favor, but the salary is choking me, i need to secure a decent one who will permit me to raise enough money to start experiementing again, i have a young girl here who want to help me start again by donating , i know i can make it, but we would need to gather all our knowledge and start doing something as i ask a million time before, its to my wonder why there aint no rich people here who want to sponsored us, just by ourself is almost impossible to achieve such a feat, i have the know how now to make one, just no cash or time to do it, DR Y is offering me his garage and electricity to do it, but him too doesnt much more than that to offer, does anyone here would know how we could more forward and get financial help so that i may work on this full time, as for how we can make this , here is the final reveal
: like i mention in the pass, we need energy frequency and gravity , well one scientist on youtube as offer me the know how , on how to make a gravity generator, a small one that be,out of off the shelf parts, then there is the energy , well 12vcx5time is enough amperage to make a decent run and as for frequency , i will use solid state radio and tv antenna receiver couple with a amplifier, and some thinkering thru the system with todays technology , and voila, you got yourself a decent time machine here is little sketch
i know my extended return here are getting old , but who else will do anything in real life, on who can we count to achieve, this, if i was to take my own word, it would have been more than 6 years since this should have been done already
tumblr_ojjbspmn5V1tgqnhzo1_540.jpg
what kina bucket ur using ?

DoctorZ

Hello everyone,
ITs been awhile, i cannot come here as often as i wish since most if not allmy free time is focus on finding a new job , and the urgency of it is becoming more and more urgent each day ,two months ago i was unemployed and i got lucky enough to land at mr lube, asking an old friend for a favor, but the salary is choking me, i need to secure a decent one who will permit me to raise enough money to start experiementing again, i have a young girl here who want to help me start again by donating , i know i can make it, but we would need to gather all our knowledge and start doing something as i ask a million time before, its to my wonder why there aint no rich people here who want to sponsored us, just by ourself is almost impossible to achieve such a feat, i have the know how now to make one, just no cash or time to do it, DR Y is offering me his garage and electricity to do it, but him too doesnt much more than that to offer, does anyone here would know how we could more forward and get financial help so that i may work on this full time, as for how we can make this , here is the final reveal
: like i mention in the pass, we need energy frequency and gravity , well one scientist on youtube as offer me the know how , on how to make a gravity generator, a small one that be,out of off the shelf parts, then there is the energy , well 12vcx5time is enough amperage to make a decent run and as for frequency , i will use solid state radio and tv antenna receiver couple with a amplifier, and some thinkering thru the system with todays technology , and voila, you got yourself a decent time machine here is little sketch
i know my extended return here are getting old , but who else will do anything in real life, on who can we count to achieve, this, if i was to take my own word, it would have been more than 6 years since this should have been done already
tumblr_ojjbspmn5V1tgqnhzo1_540.jpg
what kina bucket ur using ?
that was just sketch from a dream i had years ago, cheers man

DoctorZ

im thinking at the moment that making a time travel machine that would just simply send you in your pass self that would be a great improvement , than once the cash rank in i could aim bigger, but there is still a lot to figure out,
That sounds like a great idea. My question how far are you now from making it what iteams do you need, and cost. I might be able to help.
i would be ready to go at it if i had the funding necessery, but for now i am working full time for a new company so no freetime ahead my bigest handicap is i have to access to a shop to work and create and leave my experience in a safe place, in my small cramp appartement i cant do anything, i have been planning this since january all the cost and spending and salary are in order and i have located a space where i can work, but for me for someone to say , here have some of my fortune to do your project, is getting old i have been promess countless time $$$ to do this, but my mood is running low , now, so if you have indeed $$ to help let me know i am still devoted to this if i still reply and post here, i will have my long presentation ready this week , by next saturday i will have a video online to present who i am and what is timenomore and what was the brossard experiement
cheers keep visiting paranormalis,
sincerely
Francois

Lumbergooz

The dangers of physical T travel as I read are not a joke. one may travel to a place that was a rock in the past, so he/she finds himself stick inside a rock...never be able to go back or explore the era you shifted to...however, giving life for the sake of knowledge is not new to mankind.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith