Time Travel and myself

CaryP

Time Travel and myself

Malaki,

Careful there buckshot. I haven't said anything up to this point, but you're wearing thin. Come up with some verifiable facts or be gone. We ain't about embracing this line of BS. You're running out of juice here, bud. Back up your claims or subject yourself to the scrutiny of members here. We've been patient and understanding so far, but we've reached an end game. We clear bud? Don't try and be cute now. It ain't becoming.

Cary

The_Ruffneck

Time Travel and myself

Well the election will kill about half these false theories since they can't even decide who's going to win it

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

You sure didn't want to point out that the HDR was a Radionics kind of thing. Do a search on Radionics. Have you ever seen so much costly electrical junk to be sold to the unsuspecting and cebreally challenged in your life? It's just like a New Age Fair right here on your monitor. Read the fine print at the bottom of most sites and they state that there is NO MEDICAL PROOF that the claims about Radionics machines are correct.

So, what you have is a fancy, expensive hodgepoge of electronics that may hum, it may have lights and dials and oh yes, a place to rub and ask your machine questions.

Guys, please go find a different topic. You are insulting out intelligence and your not doing to much for your own selfs either.

PyRo99

Time Travel and myself

Ruffneck, it'll be decided.

Just wait for that CIA Terrorist Attack.

See Cary, look what you've done, you've turned me into a Conspiricist as well. LOL. Its all so true though, sad sad sad world.

Can we just refer to the HDR machine as a Placebo?

Also, I can astral travel, naturally. With out the placebo. I think my etheric body was trying to be released since I was 5. Thats as early as I can remeber. I always shoot up though, right before i leave the body. I do it quite often. Quite Fun, but now whenever that happens, i just keep falling, and eventually fall out, and move around. Oh, but I don't travel too the Ice Age or what not, because thats just a load of stinky manure.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Time Travel and myself

TO ALL WHO VIEW THIS THREAD: We have in the past held caustic debunk-fests when there has been the slightest doubt regarding the veracity of a Traveller's tale. Some, like Takyon, mock our intelligence and there we held jovial banter around Takyon's assertions. Which is fine by me.

Don't have a go at Malaki himself, don't threaten him, insult him, nor promise any retribution for his possibly false tale when revealed.

Task him with questions, cross examine his tale and make him dance O'er the bullets of your intellect as you seek to shred the tale he weaves. Batter his assertions, unpick the logic of his argument and mock the failing cohension of his tale, should it come to that, but treat him with respect. No more and no less do I expect of all who post here.

I say this as we have many new Members, Members who may not be familiar with the expectations of civility that we expect here. :D

KiraSjon

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by hdrkid@Oct 5 2004, 07:12 PM
In answer to Starloard:

Yes, there is a time travel spell.

okay. I'm only speaking up here as a witch of 20 years who has practiced way too many different types of the Craft to even get into. I want to kind of clarify your statement HDRKid, and please, do not take offense to what I say.

There is no spell for time travel per se. Working with any form of magick means you are working with personal energy fields. These fields are based on perception and manipulation. When you astral travel - you are manipulating your energy Self and conducting through your Higher Self (mind/spirit). Your Lower Self (body) remains put and bound to the laws and rules of physics and the like. It is possible, however, to glance into the future but you see a particular future based upon the paths laid out in front of you and it does not take into consideration any alterations that may happen due to free will and decisions not yet made. This is how psychics and mediums work. What we see when we astrally project ourselves or attempt to glance into the future is neither solid nor reliable. I would not recommend it to anyone other than a trained professional. (I'm not saying y'all CAN'T do it, I just don't recommend it.) That is the only way to get an accurate reading as they are very aware at what to interpret and what to leave alone.

Ok - that's all. No hard feelings to anyone I hope! >:D<

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

KiraSjon,

Very well put. Concerted effort in a specific direction for an extended amount of time is what moves a persons' consciousness. If it is difficult there is a very good reason for it to be that way. You can't go from a tricycle to a Harley skipping everything in between, there are too many lessons to be learned and lacking those lessons / experiences your asking for trouble.

A person needs to have a foundation of knowledge of both Laws here in the Physical and those that govern the Higher Planes. There is a very good reason for experiences of this nature to be 'difficult' for the beginner that is lacking in a proper foundation. Responsibility is a good place to start. We have no Idea how far our actions here and elsewhere may extend to. In one sense, we are more powerful than we know and responsibility comes into play as you become more aware in order to avoid setting up traps for yourself due to ignorance.

Lets say that you advocate the use of a type of "water-wings" because you use them and they work for you. Because of your recomendations others use them but lack the understanding that if they fail, they drown. The question remains, is the person that advocated the use responsible due to their recomendations? the judical system may have their own take on this, but on a deeper level, Karma due to a very non partisan system of judgment known as"Cause & Effect' which cannot be bought, may dictate something quite different as there is the moral cause and effect.

As it was stated before, you're not considering the rebounds of your actions, if you were you would not be doing what your doing.

Lastly, HDRkid a physical machine cannot affect astral things, it does not work that way. Oh before I forget, about it making your Astral Body more dense, hogwash. I would suggest that you need a new and improved source for your imformation.

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by KiraSjon+Oct 7 2004, 11:56 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hdrkid@Oct 5 2004, 07:12 PM
In answer to Starloard:

Yes, there is a time travel spell.

okay. I'm only speaking up here as a witch of 20 years who has practiced way too many different types of the Craft to even get into. I want to kind of clarify your statement HDRKid, and please, do not take offense to what I say.

There is no spell for time travel per se. Working with any form of magick means you are working with personal energy fields. These fields are based on perception and manipulation. When you astral travel - you are manipulating your energy Self and conducting through your Higher Self (mind/spirit). Your Lower Self (body) remains put and bound to the laws and rules of physics and the like. It is possible, however, to glance into the future but you see a particular future based upon the paths laid out in front of you and it does not take into consideration any alterations that may happen due to free will and decisions not yet made. This is how psychics and mediums work. What we see when we astrally project ourselves or attempt to glance into the future is neither solid nor reliable. I would not recommend it to anyone other than a trained professional. (I'm not saying y'all CAN'T do it, I just don't recommend it.) That is the only way to get an accurate reading as they are very aware at what to interpret and what to leave alone.

Ok - that's all. No hard feelings to anyone I hope! >:D<
[snapback]11301[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey folks, hope im not too late, im going to be here until Tuesday so that means i get to post and respond a lot more, and answer any question.
KiraSjon, before i created a time travel spell, i searched for them on the internet, but found none, so my and my friend Melissa have created two of our own, she has tried the second one and told me it works, she tried it in a clearing near the metro parks, but you can either do it in a large clear area, or a large room, it doesn't matter as long as there isn't anything nearby to catch fire because you will need a lot of candles. I have yet to try this spell myself, but i plan on doing it with a group of friends who are interested in time travel, we will bring cameras, notepads, video and audio tapes to take a lot of notes and pictures, we plan on traveling to June 23, 2010, to try to gain greater detail on the events of the time. I may attempt this during winter, summer, or spring break since we are more free during those times. Ill post pictures and other data as soon as we conduct the spell. Here is the time travel spell to those who wish to read.
Time Travel Spell
13 purple candles
8 white candles
1 black candle
A pentacle, a large one
Rosemary, clove, cinnamon incense

This can be done either indoors or outdoors, i would try a place with a lot of room to arrange the items in. First, place the pentacle on the ground, making it point north. Then, place the black candle at the top point of the pentacle, and place the Cinnamon incense above it. Once thats done, start on the right side-point on the pentacle, about 4 inches from it, place the white candles, arcing from the right side-point, and ending at the left side-point at about the same distance from the points and aligning. Then, do the same with the 13 purple candles, starting about an inch from the white candles. Then, on the left side-point, place the clove between the white candle and the left point, and at the right side-point, place the rosemary between the white candles and the right side-point. This is to symbolize a "time gate". Im sorry if i confused anyone during this, im not very good at writing or typing instructions.

Once you are done arranging all of the items, stand between the two bottom points of the pentacle, and visualize a large black hole about to suck you in, think and concentrate on the time and place you wish to travel to.

Then repeat this incantation...
Chronos, I call upon you, i ask you to hear this prayer, this will of mine! Chronos, allow me to cross the barriers of this reality, this time into another that i seek! As i will this i ask of you to hear me, open the gates! Open the gates!

Once you are finished in the time you are in, repeat this incantation to get back
Chronos, hear my will, i ask of you to send me back to my own time, hear me as i will this, open the gates, open the gates.

This is the latest critiqued version, if there are any errors, tell me and i will correct them so that it may work better, i think there may still be bugs in it, im unsure, i never created my own spells before, this is one of the few i have created. I pay more attention to astral travel and development of psychic abilities as well as meditation. If you notice any bugs tell me, and i will post another critiqued version as soon as possible, thank you.
Blessed be-Malaki

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

Hi Malaki:

Thanks for posting information on how to time travel.

A Chinese friend told me that he could time travel physically by doing breathing exercises. There was a flash of white light and he was gone. I did not stick around to answer any questions.

The other day I was using the HDR and my mom heard a loud bang, I also heard it, but did not tell her the HDR caused it. A sound like a thunderclap usually is heard in physical time travel, but I went nowhere.

My dad had a friend who attempted to go physical, but was not able to.
Astral is a lot easier, and I believe safer.

In answer to KiraSjon. There are many time travel spells.
The one I know involves using snow and charcoal.