Time Travel and myself

KiraSjon

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Traveler Malaki+Oct 8 2004, 07:51 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KiraSjon@Oct 7 2004, 11:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-hdrkid
@Oct 5 2004, 07:12 PM
In answer to Starloard:

Yes, there is a time travel spell.

okay. I'm only speaking up here as a witch of 20 years who has practiced way too many different types of the Craft to even get into. I want to kind of clarify your statement HDRKid, and please, do not take offense to what I say.

There is no spell for time travel per se. Working with any form of magick means you are working with personal energy fields. These fields are based on perception and manipulation. When you astral travel - you are manipulating your energy Self and conducting through your Higher Self (mind/spirit). Your Lower Self (body) remains put and bound to the laws and rules of physics and the like. It is possible, however, to glance into the future but you see a particular future based upon the paths laid out in front of you and it does not take into consideration any alterations that may happen due to free will and decisions not yet made. This is how psychics and mediums work. What we see when we astrally project ourselves or attempt to glance into the future is neither solid nor reliable. I would not recommend it to anyone other than a trained professional. (I'm not saying y'all CAN'T do it, I just don't recommend it.) That is the only way to get an accurate reading as they are very aware at what to interpret and what to leave alone.

Ok - that's all. No hard feelings to anyone I hope! >:D<
[snapback]11301[/snapback]​

Hey folks, hope im not too late, im going to be here until Tuesday so that means i get to post and respond a lot more, and answer any question.
KiraSjon, before i created a time travel spell, i searched for them on the internet, but found none, so my and my friend Melissa have created two of our own, she has tried the second one and told me it works, she tried it in a clearing near the metro parks, but you can either do it in a large clear area, or a large room, it doesn't matter as long as there isn't anything nearby to catch fire because you will need a lot of candles. I have yet to try this spell myself, but i plan on doing it with a group of friends who are interested in time travel, we will bring cameras, notepads, video and audio tapes to take a lot of notes and pictures, we plan on traveling to June 23, 2010, to try to gain greater detail on the events of the time. I may attempt this during winter, summer, or spring break since we are more free during those times. Ill post pictures and other data as soon as we conduct the spell. Here is the time travel spell to those who wish to read.
Time Travel Spell
13 purple candles
8 white candles
1 black candle
A pentacle, a large one
Rosemary, clove, cinnamon incense

This can be done either indoors or outdoors, i would try a place with a lot of room to arrange the items in. First, place the pentacle on the ground, making it point north. Then, place the black candle at the top point of the pentacle, and place the Cinnamon incense above it. Once thats done, start on the right side-point on the pentacle, about 4 inches from it, place the white candles, arcing from the right side-point, and ending at the left side-point at about the same distance from the points and aligning. Then, do the same with the 13 purple candles, starting about an inch from the white candles. Then, on the left side-point, place the clove between the white candle and the left point, and at the right side-point, place the rosemary between the white candles and the right side-point. This is to symbolize a "time gate". Im sorry if i confused anyone during this, im not very good at writing or typing instructions.

Once you are done arranging all of the items, stand between the two bottom points of the pentacle, and visualize a large black hole about to suck you in, think and concentrate on the time and place you wish to travel to.

Then repeat this incantation...
Chronos, I call upon you, i ask you to hear this prayer, this will of mine! Chronos, allow me to cross the barriers of this reality, this time into another that i seek! As i will this i ask of you to hear me, open the gates! Open the gates!

Once you are finished in the time you are in, repeat this incantation to get back
Chronos, hear my will, i ask of you to send me back to my own time, hear me as i will this, open the gates, open the gates.

This is the latest critiqued version, if there are any errors, tell me and i will correct them so that it may work better, i think there may still be bugs in it, im unsure, i never created my own spells before, this is one of the few i have created. I pay more attention to astral travel and development of psychic abilities as well as meditation. If you notice any bugs tell me, and i will post another critiqued version as soon as possible, thank you.
Blessed be-Malaki
[snapback]11428[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Think you missed my point hun. First off - about spells - they only work at their fullest potential when you design them yourself for yourself and for none other. So, although I appreciate the effort and consideration - please refrain from posting any more spells up here for me. I have plenty of my own.

My point was - Spells do not warp your physical form. No matter how many candles or incenses or words I have - I will still be a girl. I will still have freckles and I will still have pale skin. Nothing can change that (except maybe for Michael Jackson, but isn't he the exception to oh, so many rules.) Magick works WITH science, dear - not against it. You cannot leave the bounds of science as it stands now because you feel like it. If that were the case, then Disney would have been correct and we'd all be flying around on broomsticks. If you and your friend firmly believe this spell will take you through time, then congrats. You two have managed to do what countless millennia of witches, sorcerers, alchemists (you name it) have failed to do. Otherwise, I call BS. Sorry kiddo - but it just don't work that way.

HDRKid -
I like you sweetie, you're very nice. However, I'm afraid I'm going to have to throw you into the bucket on this one. If you believe you are physically going through time with some snow and some charcoal, then congrats to you as well. While you're breaking the laws of physical existence, let me know when you learn to fly. I'd love to learn as well as I've always wanted to travel to Easter Island.

These claims make me very sad. Our world does not work this way. It has rules for a reason. It maintains balance for a purpose. You do not just go about attempting to adjust it on a whim that you might be the most powerful person ever in existence. This is not Harry Potter. Magickal portals of light do not just open and appear from thin air and there are no such things as magick wands that can shoot fire nor turn any creature into anything it isn't already. I invite you both to come to know our world's true existence. I hope somewhere inside it you put away these silly notions and find true peace. Our world and it's laws are incredible! There should be plenty for you all to work with without having to invent stories. I'm sorry but any belief I had in either of you just got shot to hell.

*cheers - k*

John

Time Travel and myself

Malaki,
Based on your responses you are claiming not only to be able to voluntarily travel through time but also interact with said timeline.

I'd like to conduct a small experiment, if you will be so kind as to participate. I have sent the answers to the following questions to a member of this community. In one week's time they will post the answers. I need you to travel forward in time and get the answers to the following questions:

1) What is my dog's name?
2) How old is she?
3) Which forum member posted the results?

I greatly appreciate your assistance in this experiment.

The member I sent this information to knows not to post the answers until October 19th, 2004.

John

Time Travel and myself

I have attached a probability matrix for this experiment. Assuming that you can time travel you have an 87.5 % chance of being correct (PROB RIGHT) in some way or another. Basically, a flat out wrong guess is the only way to fail this experiment.

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by John@Oct 12 2004, 09:23 AM
Malaki,
Based on your responses you are claiming not only to be able to voluntarily travel through time but also interact with said timeline.

I'd like to conduct a small experiment, if you will be so kind as to participate. I have sent the answers to the following questions to a member of this community. In one week's time they will post the answers. I need you to travel forward in time and get the answers to the following questions:

1) What is my dog's name?
2) How old is she?
3) Which forum member posted the results?

I greatly appreciate your assistance in this experiment.

The member I sent this information to knows not to post the answers until October 19th, 2004.

Yes John, i may attempt this experiment, i will most likely do it through astral travel, because physical time travel has been draining me a lot, and i havent done it in a while. There is a possibility i may be busy between now and the 19th, so im really unsure, but ill try to attempt this experiment soon. Plus i will use a friends computer, so i will be able to post and respond more quickly. I hope to attempt this soon, i have never conducted an experiment where i travel short distances like a week, i usually go for several months, ill post the answers as soon as i get them. I will most likely be able to post back between 15-18 of this month on the answers.
Blessed Be-Malaki

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

Hi Malaki:

The problem is that when you travel you go to an alternate timeline -- so on one line the dog's name is Duke, on another King, on another Prince, and then on the correct line it is Lady. :D

Thats like asking a psychic what color shirt am I wearing, and I am not even wearing a shirt, not a good test. When I time travel I see general events. I would not even know a dogs name unless I traveled to your house and you happened to be calling the dog. "LAAADYYYYY - DIN DIN!"

For all I know, he does not even have a dog,
the ultimate trick question. ;)

People say we should look on the bright side of things.

Well, after WWIII you don't have to pay taxes, no government.
Or worry about your bad grades, no schools.
Or worry about your bad credit, no banks.
Or worry about how to pay for medical insurance, no hospitals.
Or worry about getting arrested, no police.
Or worry over the stock market, NYC is toast.
Or worry over getting fired, no jobs.
Finding food is a full time job in 2034.

For music you can listen to crickets at night.
For sport you can watch two men fight over a can of tuna.
For exercise you can dig through rubble for things you can trade for food. :D'oh:

John

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by hdrkid@Oct 12 2004, 07:49 PM
Hi Malaki:

The problem is that when you travel you go to an alternate timeline -- so on one line the dog's name is Duke, on another King, on another Prince, and then on the correct line it is Lady.? :D

Thats like asking a psychic what color shirt am I wearing, and I am not even wearing a shirt, not a good test. When I time travel I see general events. I would not even know a dogs name unless I traveled to your house and you happened to be calling the dog. \"LAAADYYYYY - DIN DIN!\"

For all I know, he does not even have a dog,
the ultimate trick question.? ;)

People say we should look on the bright side of things.

Well, after WWIII you don't have to pay taxes, no government.
Or worry about your bad grades, no schools.
Or worry about your bad credit, no banks.
Or worry about how to pay for medical insurance, no hospitals.
Or worry about getting arrested, no police.
Or worry over the stock market, NYC is toast.
Or worry over getting fired, no jobs.
Finding food is a full time job in 2034.

For music you can listen to crickets at night.
For sport you can watch two men fight over a can of tuna.
For exercise you can dig through rubble for things you can trade for food.? :D'oh:
HDRKid & Malaki,
This experiment does not require specifically a short or long jump (as suggested by malaki) nor does it require you to even hit the same time line (as HDRKid suggested). I made the experiment with 3 distinct variables to cancel each other out such that you can hit an alternate timeline and be incorrect on 1 or 2 of the variables but should be right on the remainder regardless of the timeline you hit. If you miss this timeline, you should still get some variables correct (the age or the person who will post the message or the name). So to address your concern HDRKid, this is a scientifically fair and impartial experiment dealing with probability. The only way to fail this is if actual time travel is NOT occuring. That is the discriminatory factor in the equation, which would lead one to the negative end of the matrix or absolute NO. The other variables cover the remaining possibilities given that the discriminant, time travel by Malaki, is true.

As for the short jump versus the long jump, this does not matter, because the date in time is a constant at which X event WILL occur. So no matter if you go 10 years in the future or 10 days, the X event is a constant.

In either case the arguments you both have presented are cancelled out by the way I structured the experiment. Given the nature of this experiment, if you don't post an answer or you don't post one of the correct answers by the 19th, this would suggest that the discriminate factor is false. Or, one could say, you are not actually time traveling.

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

Hi MalaKi:

Any luck getting the dogs name?

You could try remote viewing,
that is a good way to get information.

HK out...

Judge Bean

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by KiraSjon+Oct 12 2004, 01:33 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Traveler Malaki@Oct 8 2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by KiraSjon@Oct 7 2004, 11:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-hdrkid
@Oct 5 2004, 07:12 PM
In answer to Starloard:

Yes, there is a time travel spell.

Working with any form of magick means you are working with personal energy fields. These fields are based on perception and manipulation. ...bound to the laws and rules of physics and the like. It is possible, however, to glance into the future but you see a particular future based upon the paths laid out in front of you and it does not take into consideration any alterations that may happen due to free will and decisions not yet made. This is how psychics and mediums work. What we see when we astrally project ourselves or attempt to glance into the future is neither solid nor reliable....

[snapback]11301[/snapback]​

Time Travel Spell
13 purple candles
8 white candles
1 black candle
A pentacle, a large one
Rosemary, clove, cinnamon incense
[snapback]11428[/snapback]​
...Magick works WITH science, dear - not against it. You cannot leave the bounds of science as it stands now because you feel like it. ... I call BS. Sorry kiddo - but it just don't work that way.

HDRKid -
...While you're breaking the laws of physical existence, let me know when you learn to fly. I'd love to learn as well as I've always wanted to travel to Easter Island.

These claims make me very sad. Our world does not work this way. It has rules for a reason. It maintains balance for a purpose. You do not just go about attempting to adjust it on a whim that you might be the most powerful person ever in existence. ... I invite you both to come to know our world's true existence. I hope somewhere inside it you put away these silly notions and find true peace. Our world and it's laws are incredible! There should be plenty for you all to work with without having to invent stories. I'm sorry but any belief I had in either of you just got shot to hell.

[snapback]11698[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Bravo!

I love to see knowledge of life blow away the smoke of superstition and ignorance.

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by hdrkid@Oct 13 2004, 06:36 PM
Hi MalaKi:

Any luck getting the dogs name?

You could try remote viewing,
that is a good way to get information.

HK out...

Not yet, i plan on attempting it later on today, and i have changed my mind and decided to try physical time travel instead, i believe it should be more accurate, if i meditate longer before attempting it. This week im going to be doing some more time travel if im not too busy, im also going to investigate what i suspect to be an interdimensional distortion inside my high school, and i suspect this, im unsure what it is, its located in the math wing in between what is called the math teachers conference room, and a restroom, i walked through that area in the hall and measured what i felt the distortion to be 7ft across. Nearly every time i walk through, i feel strange and out-of-place, like everything has changed all of a sudden, other students have been feeling it as well. Thursday i walked through it, during our C-lunch period, i felt very strange and out-of-place, then i noticed that some of the students that were walking around were wearing different clothing then what i remembered. I ignored this, then walked to one of my friends tables, and two girls that i know who normally would walk up to me and talk for a while ignored me and didn't seem to like me for some odd reason. I then walked to the table that most NJROTC cadets sit at, and two of them weren't there, and they were there only minutes ago, I asked what happened to them, and Jeremy, a cadet who sat next to me, looked at me strangely and told me that they gotten sick and haven't been to school in a few days. I walked back to that same area where i felt the suspected distortion, and felt exactly what i felt last time i walked through, then i noticed everything return to what it was as i remembered before i walked through it. I plan on taking digital photographs of this as soon as i can borrow my dads or one of my friends cameras, i have heard that such distortions can be captured on camera. As soon as i get the pictures and results ill post back. Hopefully i can get pictures taken sometmes during the week.

Blessed be-Malaki

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Time Travel and myself

I'd advise you not to trust Walmart. They seem to have a problem with getting photos back to you when you need it most. :D