Time Travel and myself

PyRo99

Time Travel and myself

Chat log:

1:44 PM Traveler_Malaki has joined the chat.
Traveler_Malaki
1:44 PM [PyRo99] They won't even look at the evidence. Doesn't matter, it'll be Bush this coming January
1:44 PM [PyRo99] He Malaki
1:44 PM [Traveler_Malaki] greetings everyone
1:44 PM [TheHeggy] Hey Malaki any luck with the experiment?
1:44 PM [Traveler_Malaki] im going to attempt it later on today
1:45 PM [TheHeggy] Right on
1:45 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] shouldnt you have been working on it already time is short
1:45 PM [PyRo99] CaryP , it doesn't matter, people are voting like in 2000, people are just pissed because Gore Lost.
1:45 PM [PyRo99] Friggin Goons.
1:45 PM [CaryP] Yep. Most votes are locked in no matter what happens.
1:47 PM [PyRo99] Good Lord.
1:49 PM [TheHeggy] Today is StarLords birthday
1:49 PM [TheHeggy] 49
1:49 PM [scififan28] ah
1:50 PM [PyRo99] Hes older than 49
1:50 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] this is the election that alex said the flaw in the electoral college would be painfully apparent
1:51 PM [PyRo99] Hmmm.
1:51 PM [scififan28] yea
1:51 PM [scififan28] yo
1:51 PM [PyRo99] sup
1:51 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] i thought it was pretty painfully apparent last election
1:51 PM [PyRo99] How could it be worsE?
1:51 PM [PyRo99] lol
1:51 PM [scififan28] is snow blabbin at u about protesting against your skewl sendin info to the military
1:51 PM [Traveler_Malaki] im hoping it will be corrected this election
1:52 PM [scififan28] haha
1:52 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] id have to look but he said something about the formula used to give the sates their number of votes at the electoral college
1:52 PM [PyRo99] LOL.
1:52 PM [PyRo99] nope
1:52 PM [scififan28] boo
1:52 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] the flaw - morelike trickery if i remember right - is in that formula
1:52 PM [PyRo99] Malaki, did you ever say who would win the Election?
1:53 PM [Traveler_Malaki] Kerry will win
1:53 PM [scififan28] hmm
1:53 PM [PyRo99] by how much?
1:54 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] Malaki have you been in timelines where gore is president?
1:54 PM [Traveler_Malaki] by a close margin, i dont remember, but i think it was around 25 or 55 electorial college votes
1:55 PM [scififan28] eagles game, bbl
1:55 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] by sci
1:55 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] Malaki have you been in timelines where gore is president?
1:55 PM [PyRo99] Ima be in a FEMA camp
1:55 PM [PyRo99] before the draft comes.
1:56 PM [Traveler_Malaki] yes i have been to one where Gore is elected, there didnt seem to be much of an economic downfall as i have been noticing here
1:56 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] who is running against him this election in that timeline
1:57 PM [Traveler_Malaki] Rick Santorum, sorry if i spelled that wrong, its been a while since i visited that timeline
1:58 PM [scififan28] yea?
1:58 PM [PyRo99] Probably.
1:59 PM [PyRo99] Im going to turn my English class room tomorrow into a conspiracy
1:59 PM [scififan28] rick santorum?
1:59 PM [scififan28] he's the senator of pa
1:59 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] yep
1:59 PM [scififan28] thats good
1:59 PM [scififan28] i'm going to print that article
2:00 PM [scififan28] and give to people
2:00 PM [PyRo99] hehe
2:00 PM [scififan28] my hist teacher would care
2:00 PM [PyRo99] do it
2:00 PM [Traveler_Malaki] yes, and here, i believe he made that comment about comparing homosexuality to incest, etc
2:00 PM [scififan28] i'll give him
2:00 PM [PyRo99] omg, my english teacher is going to riot when she hears that No Child Left Behind Act has a clause that includes the draft.
2:00 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] so - i wonder why something so close and decided by the supcrt didnt create many different gor timelines
2:01 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] gore timelines
2:01 PM [scififan28] wow
2:01 PM [scififan28] thats good
2:02 PM [CaryP] I got to get some work done gang. I'll try and check in later.
2:02 PM [PyRo99] She'll probably be like \"OMFG\" she'll walk directly down to my Principal's office, and bitch him out
2:02 PM [scififan28] all my teachers xcept my us history wouldnt care anyway
2:02 PM [PyRo99] LOL
2:02 PM [scififan28] kool
2:02 PM CaryP has left the chat.
2:02 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] bye :?
2:02 PM [Traveler_Malaki] 911 was attempted in that timeline, but got foiled, the highjackers arrested, with special forces searching Afganistan, i heard about problems with Saudi Arabia there too, possible connections with the highjackers, and accusations going back and forth
2:03 PM [scififan28] wow...thats low
2:03 PM [scififan28] puttin that into the nochild left behind act
2:03 PM [PyRo99] That is.
2:03 PM [PyRo99] Its Ridiculous
2:03 PM [PyRo99] Education Reform.
2:03 PM [scififan28] and if you dont COMPLY
2:03 PM [scififan28] they cut federal aid
2:03 PM [scififan28] ...
2:03 PM [PyRo99] Bullshit, just another step into their faggots.
2:03 PM [PyRo99] Fucking Ludicrious
2:03 PM [scififan28] :)
2:04 PM [scififan28] pyro its time to start our war
2:04 PM [scififan28] yep yep
2:05 PM [PyRo99] Oh my god, im about ready to make a post about the DHS
2:05 PM [PyRo99] and it all..
2:05 PM [PyRo99] Jack with me you bastards.
2:05 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] i have heard form other \"tt\" that this is the only time line where y2k didnt happen, where 911 did happen, where bush is president
2:05 PM [scififan28] lol
2:05 PM [scififan28] dont go crazy tho man
2:05 PM [scififan28] i need my brother in arms
2:05 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] the only ONE and all becasue of JT hehe
2:05 PM [PyRo99] LOL. Omg, CaryP , would be like, ohhh holy ######, pyro is going to a FEMA camp
2:05 PM [PyRo99] soon
2:06 PM [PyRo99] lol
2:06 PM [scififan28] LOL
2:06 PM [scififan28] remember me
2:06 PM [scififan28] drive the hell to philly
2:06 PM [scififan28] lol
2:06 PM [PyRo99] LOL
2:06 PM [scififan28] i can protect you
2:06 PM [PyRo99] Oh Man, Im not kidding, they're planning on attacking Iran
2:06 PM [Traveler_Malaki] there are infinate timelines, i saw 3 timelines where bush is president
2:06 PM [scififan28] i believe it
2:06 PM [PyRo99] Its like, Ohhh Yeah, thats going to help you.
2:07 PM [scififan28] heh
2:08 PM [Traveler_Malaki] timelines work on a specturm, multi-universal spectrum, every choice made creates many paths, all of which take place in alternate universes, some of these that we have duplicates on we are connected to in some form or another
2:08 PM [scififan28] let me know what other links you spit up
2:08 PM [scififan28] got readin to do but eagles game is good
2:08 PM [scififan28] :) enjoyin life before hell
2:09 PM [Traveler_Malaki] when we dream, and when those dreams feel real, but yet are different than what our normal lives tell us, those dreams may be memories from our duplicates in those other univer
2:09 PM lastdyingtree has joined the chat.
2:09 PM [PyRo99] LOL
2:09 PM [PyRo99] hahah
2:09 PM [PyRo99] So wait.
2:09 PM [scififan28] hehe
2:09 PM [TheHeggy] Sup Chris
2:09 PM [lastdyingtree] hey, i'm back
2:09 PM [PyRo99] Your moving too fast for me Malaki
2:09 PM [scififan28] 13-0 eagles
2:09 PM [lastdyingtree] I couldn't stay away from you rapscallions for too long
2:09 PM [scififan28] thank you chir
2:09 PM [scififan28] chris
2:10 PM [scififan28] hmm malaki thats interestign
2:10 PM [PyRo99] Malaki, if I were to change my views, would suddenly the world start changing around me?
2:10 PM [PyRo99] I think what I said was soo fucked up
2:10 PM [PyRo99] lol
2:10 PM [Traveler_Malaki] sorry, ill move slower, im really used to giving long reports and lectures lol, and sometimes they will move really fast
2:11 PM [TheHeggy] Who do you give lectures to?
2:12 PM [Traveler_Malaki] not really Pyro, you may view the world differently, but it will stay the same, i think its possible for one to change the world though
2:13 PM [Traveler_Malaki] my teachers, when i write reports for history, health, and psychology classes, sometimes if my friends are interested in time travel i lecture them on it as well
2:15 PM [scififan28] lol what?
2:15 PM [scififan28] ohhh
2:16 PM timejumper_x has joined the chat.
timejumper_x:
2:17 PM [Traveler_Malaki] greetings timejumper
2:17 PM [timejumper_x] sorry about the other night connection probs
2:17 PM [scififan28] ah
2:18 PM [timejumper_x] I just droped in before I have to leave for work
2:19 PM [PyRo99] Ohh Malaki I get it.
2:19 PM [PyRo99] Sorta.
2:19 PM [PyRo99] lol.
2:19 PM [scififan28] lol pyro
2:19 PM [scififan28] time, walm
2:19 PM [PyRo99] What happens in 2012
2:19 PM [scififan28] walrma
2:20 PM [scififan28] walmart* w
2:20 PM [PyRo99] Malaki : What happens in 2012?
2:20 PM [Traveler_Malaki] i didnt notice anything of importance happening in 2012, the only event i noticed was several extremist groups fighting in the US after the war
2:20 PM [timejumper_x] well its going to be like Y@K a non event
2:21 PM [PyRo99] What war
2:21 PM [timejumper_x] y2k a non event
2:21 PM [Traveler_Malaki] WW3 in 2006, it takes a while for these groups to get formed and combined together
2:22 PM [PyRo99] WW3?
2:22 PM [PyRo99] What groups?
2:22 PM timejumper_x has left the chat.
2:22 PM Mudpuppy has joined the chat.
Mudpuppy
2:22 PM [PyRo99] Hey MudPup
2:22 PM [PyRo99] We got a live one
2:22 PM lastdyingtree has left the chat.
2:22 PM lastdyingtree has joined the chat.
lastdyingtree:
2:22 PM [PyRo99] HGey treeeee
2:22 PM [Mudpuppy] am i just in time?
2:22 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] hi mudp
2:22 PM [PyRo99] yupprtd
2:22 PM [Mudpuppy] hi snow!!!
2:23 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] hehe yeah he left
2:23 PM [Traveler_Malaki] remnants of a groups called the Christian Coalition, a group called Identity, and a few other Anarchist groups that i didnt get the names of
2:23 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] but malaki the astral traveler is here
2:23 PM [Mudpuppy] When people yell for Heggee...they scatter like fireflys
2:23 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] oh my
2:23 PM [PyRo99] LoL.
2:24 PM [TheHeggy] Takyon emailed me twice yesterday about my offer to buy his machine :D
2:24 PM [PyRo99] Malalki, is there any events that happen that FORCE WWIII to occur?
2:24 PM [TheHeggy] I'm going to mail him a big wad of Monopoly money
2:24 PM [Mudpuppy] lol
2:24 PM lastdyingtree has left the chat.
2:25 PM [Traveler_Malaki] yes, N.Korea, China, and Russia will make an alliace or a treaty saying if we defend Taiwain, or attack N.Korea, those countries will declare war on us
2:25 PM [TheHeggy] One of the features he said in the email was \"And it doesn't explode!\"
2:25 PM [PyRo99] When is this treaty made?
2:25 PM [Traveler_Malaki] around December 2005
2:26 PM lastdyingtree has joined the chat.
lastdyingtree:
2:26 PM [PyRo99] Okay
2:26 PM lastdyingtree has left the chat.
2:26 PM lastdyingtree has joined the chat.
lastdyingtree
2:26 PM [Traveler_Malaki] i must go now, i need to babysit several toddlers for a friend of mine, bye
2:26 PM [PyRo99] Bye
2:26 PM [scififan28] lol.
2:26 PM Traveler_Malaki has left the chat.

Time Travel and myself

Hey guys, i got the results to the experiment, i did astral twice because physical time travel didnt work, anyway, here are the results.
1. The nae of John's dog is Chealse
2. The dog is 5yrs old.
3. Sosuemetoo is the name of the poster who put up the answers.

John

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Traveler Malaki@Oct 18 2004, 07:16 PM
Hey guys, i got the results to the experiment, i did astral twice because physical time travel didnt work, anyway, here are the results.
1. The nae of John's dog is Chealse
2. The dog is 5yrs old.
3. Sosuemetoo is the name of the poster who put up the answers.

Thanks for your participation. You got number 3 correct.

KiraSjon

Time Travel and myself

maybe, maybe not - sue technically could have been a right guess. She does post a bunch especially where mods are concerned/needed. I think I wish he could have been correct about the dog's age or name. These seem like things that could be less easily guessed.

*Note: not saying it was a lucky guess, just saying it's a distict possibility. I do, however, like the fact that he stated sue posting the answers in past tense. Don't know if that was intentional or not.

John

Time Travel and myself

How close was he on the other two? I assume this means he passed?

This was more of a test on this type of travel than on Malaki. I have been wanting to conduct this type of test with HDRKid as well but HDR knows me too well. So I wanted a fresh face rather than a long time poster, such that the results wouldn't be biased.

Astral Projection has been speculated by some to be merely illusions made up by the person's own mind. I was testing the validity of this claim. I will continue to test this to build a results study to see what percentage can get the answers right versus those that get them wrong. Just to give us a "proving ground" of this type of travel.

sosuemetoo

Time Travel and myself

Received from John, An Experiment, Oct 12 2004, 09:27 AM

Sue,
On October 19 2004, I need you to post the following information in this thread:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...p?showtopic=813

My dog's name: Abbey

Her Age: 7 years old

Please do not share the fact that I sent this information to you to anyone. Also do not share the information itself with anyone until that date.

Thanks.

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by John@Oct 19 2004, 12:45 PM
How close was he on the other two? I assume this means he passed?

This was more of a test on this type of travel than on Malaki. I have been wanting to conduct this type of test with HDRKid as well but HDR knows me too well. So I wanted a fresh face rather than a long time poster, such that the results wouldn't be biased.

Astral Projection has been speculated by some to be merely illusions made up by the person's own mind. I was testing the validity of this claim. I will continue to test this to build a results study to see what percentage can get the answers right versus those that get them wrong. Just to give us a "proving ground" of this type of travel.

I had an idea of an experiment with HDRKID in which he can make a jump and get the names of the winners of our previous drill meet, or a similar experiment, i will see if i can get this one set up, and i will talk to him about it when i get the chance.
Also, my weekend is a bit more free than usual, mostly because my teachers and NJROTC instructors are busy gathering info on grades and on trips, so i may get to make a time jump or so into the future, if i do, i will get the election results and post them back when i get them, and this will be through physical time travel, so i will bring my notepad to take notes so that i can copy them down to my computer. I have a few set dates to travel to, 2005, 2007, or 2030. There are other things that i am planning on, i plan on having a friend eventually video record me time traveling physically, and i will copy that video down to the internet if i can find a way to do so, the recording wont be this weekend though, but most likely during winter, spring, or summer break. There is another possibility that Thanksgiving Weekend i will be free enough to have my friend tape me time traveling.
I have set up a time travel project that me and several friends will attempt, it will be a group jump to around 2024, it will be through a portal created though a technique similar to "light as a feather, stiff as a board". This involves a group of people concentrating on generating a time portal to a certain year by staring and concentrating on one spot, and a series of meditative and visualization processes. We will all bring notepads, camera, etc to all take notes on past events, science, landscape, technology, etc. We may bring back newspaper articles, and some technology that we happen to get a hold of.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Frog186

Time Travel and myself

Traveler Malaki
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind at all I have done some traveling myself but I call it time shifting or time phasing and it doesn't happen all of the time just sometimes when I buy new electronics stuff I will tell you privately about my issues later on now to the questions:

1. What kind of time travel do you do?

2. Will the movies be public or private when you release them?

3. Do you know what interdimentional travel means and could you explain it to me?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for the advice and information I guess I will chat with you later thanks for listening too well I have some stuff to do so see you later!

Draak

Time Travel and myself

1:52 PM [PyRo99] Malaki, did you ever say who would win the Election?
1:53 PM [Traveler_Malaki] Kerry will win
1:53 PM [scififan28] hmm
1:53 PM [PyRo99] by how much?
1:54 PM [Snow_Fire_Watches] Malaki have you been in timelines where gore is president?
1:54 PM [Traveler_Malaki] by a close margin, i dont remember, but i think it was around 25 or 55 electorial college votes

kerry lost :D'oh: