Time Travel and myself

Judge Bean

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by DadOf5@Dec 10 2004, 06:23 AM
I'd have to look it up, but I believe he said something like Canadians are some of the most ruthless and efficient people he'd ever met.

EDIT: I was right. From johntitor.com

I've noticed that when most Americans think about Canada in this time, they think about pine trees, chooks and back-bacon. It may interest you to know that most Canadians in 2036 are some of the most efficient, ruthless and dangerous people I know. God help Quebec.

Leonard Cohen
Celine Dion
John Kenneth Galbraith
Marshall McLuhan
Donald Sutherland
Neil Young
Jim Carrey
Cat Stevens/Yousef

...I'm shaking like a leaf.

Gadfly

Time Travel and myself

God help Quebec.

Seems like Titor was/is/will be empathetic to the cause of Quebec separatism. Ths individual obviously despises any central government authority.

Originally posted by \"Paul J. Lyon\"
[snapback]17864[/snapback]​

A "maple" leaf perhaps.

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

From his photo, Gadfly is obviously the Monty Python Frenchman, sent to Quebec to solve two great problems. Canada wine production, (see: nose of great discernment for locating bouquet of great flavour) et maintenant, and to solve the Quebec Quoi! situation. Both problems are obviously well in nose, er Hand.
Bon chance Mon Amis! C'est la suivre son instinct!

Lenora

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Gadfly+Dec 14 2004, 06:29 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
God help Quebec.

Seems like Titor was/is/will be empathetic to the cause of Quebec separatism. Ths individual obviously despises any central government authority.

<!--QuoteBegin-"Paul J. Lyon"

[snapback]17864[/snapback]​

A "maple" leaf perhaps.
[snapback]17988[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Evening to all,

I am French Canadian from Quebec, and really I fail to see Mr. Titor's quote "God help Quebec". Our internal problems/changes have long been solved, the political party in questions lost its last elections and has basically dissolved itself.

Most french/english persons I know are now bilingual, or at least trying.

The only thing I see in "God help Quebec" is lowering our tax rate, and somehow making our winters a little shorter !!!

Lenora

gomp

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Traveler Malaki+Oct 5 2004, 03:28 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bearish_123@Sep 26 2004, 11:07 PM
Many people with native american ancestry have the metagene responsible for the such things you are describing.

Visual Observations and interviews with others.
I see the landscapes in several areas, the ground looks dead, the soil is red and the grass is dry, the sky has a reddish tint, with clouds that "glow" and have lightning that is possibly radioactive, its flashing in the cloud formations, and the clouds are black with an orange glow sometimes that changes color. I see very few cars, planes, etc. Technology looks like it has been lost, but the internet is still alive, and i have been able to get a labtop, i logged into the internet, which i found out is now switched between govt and public users. It switches every 4 hours so that governments can communicate since most communications are disrutpted by EMP and the radioactive storms, which seem to be a greater threat than the nuclear war. People say others die if they stay outiide while the clouds are around. I saw several planes flying near the clouds, they look like research planes, since most passenger planes were destroyed in the war.
[snapback]11167[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Man I am sure you are a nice guy and all but I am gonna have to call bullshit.
every long distance telacommunications facilaty that the government has in HEMP hardened(that means shealded against EMP blasts from high altitude nuclear wepans explosions) And second radioactive fall out from a nuclear war will not distrupt the feds comm links there are systems in place that can get around that stuff(not speculation, cold hard fact).
So although I am sure you have dreams about a crazy future or what ever. but there are no where near close to a possible future

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

To Gomp:

Don't be so sure, this matches what I have seen in my jumps to the future.
Our warm wet world turned into a red radioactive ruin.

To Malaki:

I noticed that the EMP hi-burst fried most of our electronics,
but a few cars were still operational.

Manual typewriters, anything that does not require electricity
become very valuable after the war.

No wonder John Titor said "Get a bike".

Please supply more information on post war earth.

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by hdrkid@Dec 17 2004, 09:55 AM
To Gomp:

To Malaki:

No wonder John Titor said \"Get a bike\".

Factories try to build generaters after the war, some succeed, but most fail because radiation messes with electronics and engines. It takes a while, but generaters are build, and although most electronics get destroyed and disrupted, factories in the countryside where nuclear effects didnt affect them help rebuild, it does take a while of civil wars, rioting, etc before most countries and governments are up and running again. Some countries are run by religious zealots after the war and get divided up into countries, the United States, Russia, China and N.Korea get divided into or more sections after the war. Its a very hard time for everyone, it takes at least a century for mostly everying to recover. I will return to that time later on to get further information.

gomp

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by hdrkid@Dec 17 2004, 08:55 AM
To Gomp:

To Malaki:

No wonder John Titor said \"Get a bike\".

HDRkid you seem like a nice guy too
But I think you and malaki are on this board to get attention, maybe your parents dont pay attantion to you maybe your not very popular in the real world and that is why you have created eleborate fantisies and stories to make your selfs feel important.
And never tell me to not be so sure about any thing with it comes to teleacommunications. it is a cold hard fact that radiation fall out after a high altitude nuclear blast will not affect the government/military communications. there are systems already in place that are not affected at all by radiation.
I know, I spent 4 years maintaining and operating them.
:devil:

PyRo99

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Traveler Malaki+Dec 17 2004, 10:31 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hdrkid@Dec 17 2004, 09:55 AM
To Gomp:

To Malaki:

No wonder John Titor said "Get a bike".

Factories try to build generaters after the war, some succeed, but most fail because radiation messes with electronics and engines. It takes a while, but generaters are build, and although most electronics get destroyed and disrupted, factories in the countryside where nuclear effects didnt affect them help rebuild, it does take a while of civil wars, rioting, etc before most countries and governments are up and running again. Some countries are run by religious zealots after the war and get divided up into countries, the United States, Russia, China and N.Korea get divided into or more sections after the war. Its a very hard time for everyone, it takes at least a century for mostly everying to recover. I will return to that time later on to get further information.
[snapback]18214[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Which war are we speaking of?