Time Travel and myself

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by hdrkid@Nov 23 2004, 09:30 AM
Hi Motoko:

Glad you are with us.
How is your time travelling friend Boris?

Hi Malaki:

Yes, people were nicer and more formal in the 1800's.
Also dressed very formal.

Can you imagine that last as the 1920's men swimmers had to wear T-shirts?
Funny actually... :D

The big revolution came inthe 1960's, that is a fun time to visit.
Have you been there? :)

I have seen the social revolution of the 60s, children started to rebel more against their parents, hippie groups started forming, and social standards started to split, as new social groups started to form, it was an interesting time, i never seen that many kids rebel, people started dressing differently. I also wonder, i heard about some woman who was at the JFK assassination, who videotaped it, but dissapeared when the FBI found out about her, have any of you heard of this lady, i heard that she was called the Bubunska Lady i think, i cannot remember much, but thats all i remember.
Blessed Be-Malaki

TTN

Time Travel and myself

Malaki, did you get my PM? I am interested in Astral time travel along with physical time travel and would like to know how you do it.

Motoko Aoyama

Time Travel and myself

I don't know how Boris is doing because I haven't e-mailed him in a looooooooooooooooooooooong time, + this month has been hectic for me because a lot of things were due this month like 2-3 projects, mini projects, etc... Now this month is almost over, so things won't be that hectic when winter break comes.

Crazed_Neko

Time Travel and myself

hey i just started time travling and what i saw was scary...how do you guys do it without being freaked out?

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

Being freaked out is part of the adventure. I'm sure Malaki has had some exciting adventures.

Think of it like hitching a ride on a freight train.

Question Malaki.

Things between Putin and Bush are bad, worse than is being let on by the press. A big event is supposed to happen soon. What is it? :ninja:

Crazed_Neko

Time Travel and myself

well when i do it...i am about to sleep...i clear my mind of everything and fall into a deep dream...i had a "dream" about my grandpa getting in an accident and it happened...i also dreamt that my grandma would die and she did the next day...it freaks me out....

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by hdrkid@Dec 8 2004, 12:30 AM
Being freaked out is part of the adventure. I'm sure Malaki has had some exciting adventures.

Think of it like hitching a ride on a freight train.

Question Malaki.

Things between Putin and Bush are bad, worse than is being let on by the press. A big event is supposed to happen soon. What is it? :ninja:

I think it is either Ukraine having a Civil War and the entire country or part of it going back to Russia, and Putin re-creating the USSR or something close to it, or multiple countries becoming a part of Russia. I think the Ukranian candidate supported by Russia and Putin is going to make speeches relating to Civil War, or inciting it, and the Russian military may get involved. Remember that Democracy seems to be declining in Russia, and its going to spread to former republics that once were a part of the USSR.
Blessed Be-Malaki

the_exterminator321

Time Travel and myself

hey, speaking of a nuclear war in 2006. How much will canada get affected cause u kno that Canadians (Im Canadian) are peace keepers and I have been searching about john titor and it was all like about the states and like nothing about canada. If someone kno's something please tell me I am really intrested in it