Time Travel and myself

Time Travel and myself

Greetings everyone, my name is Kevin, and I am a sophomore at high school. For a while in my life I have been interested in time travel, UFOs, and similar paranormal subjects. Later on, as I started having strange experiences, some of which to be momentary slips into another universe, and time slips. Later on, I started learning more about time travel and parallel universes, so I have been able to relate my experiences to them. Ill describe them later on. Here is how I got into time travel, I started getting into it after an incident in November of 2000, it was a Monday where something strange happened, as I was in Social Studies class in 6th grade, we had a discussion on agriculture, and my friend Nate brought up about genetic engineering on crops, and my friend Sarah brought up something about it was pretty much a normal school day, we went over a chapter in math on pre-algebra, my Language arts teacher talked about how the election is messed up. After a while, we went home, I went to sleep at around 9:00, and woke up around 7:10, but my alarm clock read ?Monday as the date, I thought it odd, but ignored it as an error in the clock. When I got to school, things got really strange, it was like having d?j? vu the entire time, everything that I remember happening the day before was happening on the next day, which was really odd, I later learned that it was possible that I could have experienced a time loop. That?s when I started reading all about time travel, quantum mechanics, parallel universes, etc. As I got into Middle school, I started having psychic abilities, the first of which were precognition and empathy, I learned on my own to control these abilities, these abilities later got revealed to others, after my friends noticed that I react oddly after people touch me, because when people touch me, I sense their emotions and thoughts more than I would like. I told them about it, and they accepted it. I later used my precognitive abilities to predict the futures of two of my friends, when they came true, everyone freaked out, I managed to stop it, and I told me friends not to tell anyone because I didn?t want anyone else getting scared about my abilities. I kept them secret as well. After I got into high school, I met a girl, her name is Melissa, she introduced me to the religion of Wicca, she told me of her abilities, and I told her of mine. She taught me a technique for astral travel which I used on my own. A few weeks later, I had my first experience with controlled time travel. As I was lying down in my bed, I fell asleep, but it was halfway there, it felt like an extremely deep state of meditation, my mind felt like it was expanded to its full potential. I thought of doing time travel, so I concentrated on pushing my body forward through time, I felt the area ?accelerate? around me, and the landscape and area changed fast. I stopped it after a while of seeing things get odd. I walked out of my bedroom, and into the living room of my apartment, I met my mother, who was extremely surprised and astonished to see me, and wondered how I looked young. I looked about the same as I left, so I knew I wasn?t transported into the body of my future self, he wasn?t around either. I found my computer which was still in the same place as I left it, got on to the date/time program, and the date read ?June 21, 2021?, I got up, and looked outside, and the landscape looked different and strange, the sky was pinkish-red, the soil was reddish and looked like it was dying, the trees looked distorted and twisted, and poisoned. The cars in the parking lot looked rusted, and old. I got back onto the computer, and I tried to get on my screen name. I didn?t have the password for my future self?s screen name, so my mother found it and gave it to me, I looked up the news to what could have happened, and I found a lot about radiation cleanups. I later learned that in 2006, there was a nuclear war, which killed a lot of this planets population; it was started by N.Korea and China. It happened after N.Korea invaded Japan and South Korea, then N.Korea and China launched nukes at us, thus causing the nuclear war. After that, I got scared that radiation might be in the air, so I went back into my own bedroom, and using the same technique to come here, went back to my own time. After that, I learned of more techniques and methods for time travel. I got on the internet and looked it up, that?s when I found the old time travel forum, I wasn?t able to post because of an error there which I couldn?t fix. I found a technique there which I later modified so that I can control the time and place I want to travel to, I tried it and succeeded. Ill post my notes that I took from that time and put them here for those of you who would like to read. My methods are on the TT roster for those who wish to view, but they are the following, I have a modification of ToxicRevivals technique, two time travel spells, and an astral travel technique. I haven?t used ToxicRevivals technique much, since Melissa advised it was more useful to astral travel though time. Other things noticed from my first time travel experience was that I saw few electronic devices, I didn?t see a TV, no toasters or microwaves inside my apartment, and I never ventured outside because of fear of what could happen to me. I learned that nuclear weapons disabled most electronics, and that computers are used mostly for communication. Water needed to be distilled as well.

It?s also interesting to read other time travelers accounts, including John Titor?s. I found out that he wasn?t from our universe, since his time machine bends space as well as time, thus thrusting across several universes before ending in this one, ill get into detail about how It works later on, I also had experiences with parallel universes, which is really the first type of universal travel I worked on before time travel. Ill get into detail with these later on, since my time is short because of schoolwork. I hope to hear and answer your replies soon
Ps- Don?t be surprised if I don?t reply much, I am very busy with NJROTC and school, but ill try my best to reply and respond.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Ralan

Time Travel and myself

Welcome to the forum Malaki.

After a while, we went home, I went to sleep at around 9:00, and woke up around 7:10, but my alarm clock read ?Monday as the date, I thought it odd, but ignored it as an error in the clock. When I got to school, things got really strange, it was like having d?j? vu the entire time, everything that I remember happening the day before was happening on the next day, which was really odd, I later learned that it was possible that I could have experienced a time loop.

'Groundhog Day Syndrome'.

As I got into Middle school, I started having psychic abilities, the first of which were precognition and empathy, I learned on my own to control these abilities, these abilities later got revealed to others, after my friends noticed that I react oddly after people touch me, because when people touch me, I sense their emotions and thoughts more than I would like.

Would you go into more detail about specific events where these 'abilities' have acted up?

After I got into high school, I met a girl, her name is Melissa, she introduced me to the religion of Wicca, she told me of her abilities, and I told her of mine.

I was very involved with Wicca and Paganism a few years ago, and it was around this time that I learned Astral Projection. I later drifted into atheism where I feel most justified, but still play around with AP on occasion; I see a great deal of difference between a mind based phenomena like Astral Projection and the supernatural ideas of precognition and so on.

I have my suspicions of a 'life linking' form of brain wave that projects out thoughts and feelings from the brain as well as allowing us to sense living things around us. This is how groups of insects act as one being, and a mother gets up and goes to her baby in another room just before it begins to cry. This technique we developed in evolution; a natural, scientific process of spirituality. I theorize that there are some born with a talent for detecting these brainwave signals with a greater than usual accuracy, and even those who have such control over their own emission of these waves that they can use them to physically interact with the world, for example people who can bend spoons and the like with 'sheer concentration'.

More to come.

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

Hi Kevin:

Thanks for having the courage to post your experiences.

Things like what you describe happen to me all the time. :)

For example, the microwave oven in our house suddenly had a huge gash like somebody dropped it and then a few days later the gash was gone. Both my mother and father found that odd.

Also, the bathroom mirror had a big long crack in it and then a few days later the crack was gone! My mom got so worried that she wanted to move out of the house. She did not like seeing the mirror heal itself. The mirror has no crack in it now. It is as if the crack never happened. :huh:

I did not tell my mom that I had been using the HDR unit, which is great for messing up clocks. Steven Gibbs believes that the HDR may have moved me into another timeline.

What you report about electronic devices not working after the war is accurate. Do you have a bicycle? Guess what most cars do NOT work after the war, but a few do.

Keep on posting. :D

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Ralan@Sep 26 2004, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Malaki.

After a while, we went home, I went to sleep at around 9:00, and woke up around 7:10, but my alarm clock read ?Monday as the date, I thought it odd, but ignored it as an error in the clock. When I got to school, things got really strange, it was like having d?j? vu the entire time, everything that I remember happening the day before was happening on the next day, which was really odd, I later learned that it was possible that I could have experienced a time loop.

'Groundhog Day Syndrome'.

As I got into Middle school, I started having psychic abilities, the first of which were precognition and empathy, I learned on my own to control these abilities, these abilities later got revealed to others, after my friends noticed that I react oddly after people touch me, because when people touch me, I sense their emotions and thoughts more than I would like.

Would you go into more detail about specific events where these 'abilities' have acted up?

This one was recently, during math class, we had to move down to the IMC, because the math room was to hot, so i sat at a table with my friends Josh and Sarah, Sarah sat to the left of me and moved closer because Josh wanted to flirt with her for a while, Sarah them accidently placed her hand on my leg, and i jumped, and shifted out of my chair a little, but it was enough to creep out Josh and Sarah, i decided not to give them an explanation, but i still could sense a lot of Sarahs emotions afterwards, when her hand touched my leg, my mind wis filled with a lot of her thoughts and emotions. A few days later on, during the same class, another student used telekinesis in front of me, Josh, and Sarah. It creeped them out a lot, so i had to explain to them what it was, and how it worked, they accpeted it pretty much. Here is an incident that happened in middle school, during homeroom, two girls were talking to each other about their dreams, their names are Colleen and Hallie, I jumped in the conversation after they said that their dreams come true. I explained its a psychic ability, and they pretty much accpeted it after a while of explanation. Later on, Hallie told my friend Patrick about my abilities, so after school, he talked to me and wanted me to make a prediction about Colleen and her boyfriend Seth, i concentrated on it, and i saw Seth making a remark about one of Colleens friends, and Colleen, angry, broke up with Seth, i predicted it would occur on Valentines Day, and on Valentines day, it happened, and when my prediction was brought up, it scared all of my friends, and all of Colleen and Hallies friends. Seth and Patrick were scared as well, so i decided not to make any more predictions, i told them i didnt want them to tell anyone, and they agreed. I decided it was for the best, since i feel that most humans arent ready for such abilities to be revealed to them.

I was very involved with Wicca and Paganism a few years ago, and it was around this time that I learned Astral Projection. I later drifted into atheism where I feel most justified, but still play around with AP on occasion; I see a great deal of difference between a mind based phenomena like Astral Projection and the supernatural ideas of precognition and so on.

I have my suspicions of a 'life linking' form of brain wave that projects out thoughts and feelings from the brain as well as allowing us to sense living things around us. This is how groups of insects act as one being, and a mother gets up and goes to her baby in another room just before it begins to cry. This technique we developed in evolution; a natural, scientific process of spirituality. I theorize that there are some born with a talent for detecting these brainwave signals with a greater than usual accuracy, and even those who have such control over their own emission of these waves that they can use them to physically interact with the world, for example people who can bend spoons and the like with 'sheer concentration'.

I need to work on my telekinesis, so that i can stregthen it, and use it to bend spoons, move objects, etc. I am teaching Josh and Sarah how to use psychic abilities because i feel that only a few people could possibly be ready, as a test to see how they use them.

More to come.

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by hdrkid@Sep 26 2004, 02:47 PM
Hi Kevin:

Thanks for having the courage to post your experiences.

Things like what you describe happen to me all the time. :)

For example, the microwave oven in our house suddenly had a huge gash like somebody dropped it and then a few days later the gash was gone. Both my mother and father found that odd.

Also, the bathroom mirror had a big long crack in it and then a few days later the crack was gone! My mom got so worried that she wanted to move out of the house. She did not like seeing the mirror heal itself. The mirror has no crack in it now. It is as if the crack never happened. ?:huh:

I did not tell my mom that I had been using the HDR unit, which is great for messing up clocks. Steven Gibbs believes that the HDR may have moved me into another timeline.

What you report about electronic devices not working after the war is accurate. Do you have a bicycle? Guess what most cars do NOT work after the war, but a few do.

Keep on posting. ?:D

I did see very few cars there, i saw only about 5 in the parking lot alone. But i think if a car or other electronic device is turned off when an EMP hits, it will not be affected by it, i could be wrong, but thats what i read.
I have also been thinking about buying an HDR, but i dont know much about it, i heard that it allows physical travel through timelines, and into the future or past, and i heard that it enhances astral travel, can you tell me how it works please, and how to buy one, thank you.

Ralan

Time Travel and myself

I need to work on my telekinesis, so that i can stregthen it, and use it to bend spoons, move objects, etc. I am teaching Josh and Sarah how to use psychic abilities because i feel that only a few people could possibly be ready, as a test to see how they use them.

Then watch where you tread; power is responsibility. This has been brought up in HDRkid's thread as well.

bearish_123

Time Travel and myself

Many people with native american ancestry have the metagene responsible for the such things you are describing.

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by bearish_123@Sep 26 2004, 11:07 PM
Many people with native american ancestry have the metagene responsible for the such things you are describing.

Sorry if it took to long to reply, but my moms computer is not working, whenever i access this site, it freezes up the computer, so i can only log on to the one here at my dads, luckily i go there Friday so i will have plenty of time to reply until next Tues.
Ps- I copied my time travel notes from my second journey through time after i used a modification of ToxicRevival's technique.

Here are the notes, some of the conclusions are theories i have come up with. I may be wrong, since i only seen the aftereffects of nuclear war once before i made this journey, and i am still a novice at this as well. I may be able to gain more info from a group time travel project in the form of a Wiccan spell casting ritual, which myself and some of my friends may do next summer or during winter break. We will bring cameras, video and digital and will post them here if its allowed. Ill take pictures of newspaper aritcles as well and paste more notes.
Here are my notes from June 24, 2008.

Time travel notes June 24, 2008

These are the data i compiled from June 24, 2008, i was able to collect info from news articles, visual observations, and talking with others.
News Articles
"N.Korea nukes US, accompanied by an invasion of South Korea and a Chinese invasion of Tawain."
Nov 8, 2006, China, after making an agreement with N.Korea several weeks ago, invaded Tawain, while this happened, N.Korea launched a nuclear missile which hit Los Angeles. Immiediatly following this, China invaded South Korea, ground was gained quickly when Pyonangyang was nuked. Kerry said that nuclear strikes on American soil will not be tolerated, and gave the order to launch missiles at N.Korea and China. Russia, which has also made an alliance with China and N.Korea, they attacked the United States, launching missiles at New York, Washington, Dayton, OH, bases in Nevada, California, San Fransisco, and other major millitary instillations. Kerry and other major government officials were flown to an undisclosed location, in response to attacks on the US, allies France, Germany, and Britian launched misiles at Russia and China, they launched retaliatory strikes as well, destroying Paris, London, New Birmingham, and Berlin as well as military bases.
This is all the info i got from this, but i was able to tell that the governemnts of most countries were destroyed, i am unsure about the US government, but Kerry and the staff survived and are trying to rebuild the govt, but are facing opposition from christian evangelists groups who want power. Most militaries were destoryed also, and i think a truce was devoloped between the warring countries to rebuild.

Visual Observations and interviews with others.
I see the landscapes in several areas, the ground looks dead, the soil is red and the grass is dry, the sky has a reddish tint, with clouds that "glow" and have lightning that is possibly radioactive, its flashing in the cloud formations, and the clouds are black with an orange glow sometimes that changes color. I see very few cars, planes, etc. Technology looks like it has been lost, but the internet is still alive, and i have been able to get a labtop, i logged into the internet, which i found out is now switched between govt and public users. It switches every 4 hours so that governments can communicate since most communications are disrutpted by EMP and the radioactive storms, which seem to be a greater threat than the nuclear war. People say others die if they stay outiide while the clouds are around. I saw several planes flying near the clouds, they look like research planes, since most passenger planes were destroyed in the war. People are telling me to stay inside when the storms get severe and approach because they emit lots of radiation, and buildings seem to protect against that. Scientists are saying that its possible if they continue, they could elimate more of humanity, i have also heard that there was an evacuation, lots of ships were leaving the planet after the war, which i would expect from the visions i had. I could find no trace of my double in the future, my mother in that time, when seeing me wasnt surprised, and must of known of my time travelling, she told me that my double left on the ships, i found no trace of my brothers. Things i have noticed is that there were no TVs, water needs to be distilled, and i see few electronics. Trees look distorted, and cars rusty. I see no communication devices such as phones, etc. Computers are common though, as well as the internet, which is the main form of communication, clothes look primative and simple, and i saw very few children, i think either most were killed by radiation poisining, or were evacuated.

Other notes
1. 2/3 of population dead or dying, unknown number evacuated.
2. Kerry wins this years election, i have visited the future of an alternate timeline where Bush wins, and he causes the war to start in December of this year. Kerry will use diplomatic strageties to delay the war until 2006.

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

You are mixing Wicca ( a suposed white hand witchcraft) with time travel / OBE???

Since WHEN did Wicca ever delve in a time travel spell?

HDRKID

Time Travel and myself

In answer to Starloard:

Yes, there is a time travel spell.

Also, the HDR is a radionics machine, so you can use it with Shamanistic magic.

To Malaki:

I heard that it enhances astral travel.
Yes, it creates a powerful field that enhances your aura,
but what I heard was that it makes your astral body denser.
Could be, but I think that the main effect is to induce the OBE.