Time Travel Experiments

MadMikeyB

Hate to be the sceptic here, I like to indulge too, but these things can be explained away with natural, not supernatural, explanations.

The door blown open, a gust of wind from some place you don't have secured, possibly coming from the attic, where a roof tile could be loose allowing wind into the house when it's particularly strong, or someone downstairs has a door open while they bring shopping in, smoke a cigarette or whatever.

The lightbulb exploding, a power surge.. You would only notice the lightbulb exploding, and not the tv flicker as the lightbulb is more visual, as well as that the modern tv has some excellent surge protection built in.

cmac

A roof tile??? Nice try. A roof tile loose or missing that causes a door to blow open? There are wind and moisture barriers below roof tiles, then the sheathing for the roof, which is on top of the raftor system of the home. The attic will most likely have insulation throughout, then drywall on the ceiling of the top floor rooms, which is also the floor of the attic space. Sorry to be the skeptic here, but no way that a loose or even missing roof tile, causes the door to blow open. Other factors, maybe.

Keroscene

He has a point, a a missing roof "tile" wouldnt cause a door to blow open. But it is odd thats where cmac chose to assert his skepticism. The door probably caved in from the copious amounts of BS let loose.

cmac

Ha Ha, that was funny.

I will let you in on a little secret, I assert my skepticism quite often, more than people would guess, along with my discernment, and knowing. I just don't share all of this in my posts. I actually believe that skepticism is essential to finding truth. There is a rather large difference between a skeptic and a debunker, and usually it is quite comical, if I may be so bold to say so.

I like your comment (Kero), and I respect it.

HDRKID

Hi num:
I stopped using my HDR for a month and all the weirdness stopped so these paranormal phenomena are related to its use. Also, if you use it every single day things get stranger progressively to the point of living in a haunted house even. For example objects will appear in areas they are not suppose to be in. For example car keys in the fridge freezer, books in basement (damp), broom closet with your lawn mower. The list goes on and on.

Spooky stuff like hearing foot steps at night becomes common. Also windows will suddenly open.

Hi Mad:
Everything was fine when I first moved into the house, but after I started use my HDR paranormal events began to occur. For example, before I bought an HDR I never had a LIGHT BULB explode on me even once. That event is now common. Hopefully new LED bulbs will be immune.

Hi cmac:
OK one of the strangest paranormal events is when you will see small ripples form in a large basin of water similar to what you get if a large dump truck drives by - not a car. A car does not produce the ripples because you need something that weighs many tons and then some.

hdr_globe4.png

This event has been documented in haunted houses I believe and people still do not know the cause. It implies that some kind of dimensional distortion is occurring.

tuvok50

I wonder why these things don't happen to all hdr users? I think cmac once mentioned his cookie doe disappeared.