Time travel for real

Most Mult

Hello! I am here to time travel for real. What I am looking for is not really time travel but regressing time back. I want time to turn back exactly 23 years to 1994 July 11th. It is urgent to go back to save my life. It was ruined by other people and by horrible idiotic doctors. I need to go back to save a lot of people and to save my family. Please, anybody out there?

TimeFlipper

Even using the term regressing, means you want to travel back in time to the date you mentioned...You wont be our first new member to hold such a desire, and you wont be the last one....Sadly, nobody on Paranormalis can possibly help you..

We say to all people who want to go back in time, try your best to live with your present circumstances and find other interests and hobbies to help you along...Visit hospitals where you can see other people who are in worse situations than you are, and yet are still managing to cope, and children in hospital who show extraordinary bravery when faced with life threatening illnesses...

Doing those things gives you a different perspective on your own life, you cant change whats happened to you, so try and live with those thoughts of the past in a positive way :)..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
...you cant change whats happened to you...
Actually, I believe you can.

That being said, I agree with everything else TimeFlipper said. It's not a good idea to desire to change what's happened to you, particularly if that's all you want to change. If you really want to change the past, think something important to the world in addition to your personal life.

Most Mult

Well, my life got ruined by medicine so I do not need to see more miserable people. The B12 deficiency ruined my life.

AIMAN YASSA

Even using the term regressing, means you want to travel back in time to the date you mentioned...You wont be our first new member to hold such a desire, and you wont be the last one....Sadly, nobody on Paranormalis can possibly help you..

We say to all people who want to go back in time, try your best to live with your present circumstances and find other interests and hobbies to help you along...Visit hospitals where you can see other people who are in worse situations than you are, and yet are still managing to cope, and children in hospital who show extraordinary bravery when faced with life threatening illnesses...

Doing those things gives you a different perspective on your own life, you cant change whats happened to you, so try and live with those thoughts of the past in a positive way :)..
For me I Time Travel Forward and Backward through my Dreams, if right to say I time travel through dreams.!

AIMAN YASSA

not_a_DJ

I want the same, too. But instead medicine, sedentarism ruined mine. I just want to drop water into that fckin machine (Im refering to my old nintendo) and start a new beginning. But I just found I will lose many useful and unvaluable info I know I need for this timeline, and not only me.

Are you that bad? I mean, can't you walk, go to work or have a normal life?

I just lost so much time, and lots of precious moments with people that I didn't enjoy very well and that makes me go retreat so bad.

Thanks whatever Im still here. Im still discovering info that many dont believe in, and may save their destinies...

Never surrender
Never lose the hope

not_a_DJ

Look, there is a comment, inside a thread on this site, Paranormalis. It has a link. On the link there's a page where a girl could reverse the time just as you wish.

I lost the link, i dont have it but its here.

The Girl explained she could backwards time by practicing meditation and praying to her higher self. She used an example, the Tasseract. She mentioned the 4 dimensions using a dot, a líne, a square and a cube. Finally, she uses the tasseract to do the <reversing move>. She asked through her prayings to a Superior being to request her time backwarding, because it will affect parallel timelines (the family and friends of the girl). Finally she could redo 9 months of her life.

By using the dimensions (dot líne square cube tasseract)explanations it was very easy for me to understand the mechanics. But the process its too hard. I cannot meditate at all. I can understand you when you're referring to medicine. I use to smoke weed. Then I became a neurotic. Then I went to the psychiatrist and they gave me medicine. I just got a retarded look, they said I was schizophrenic. After that I went to a church, the pastor put his hands above my head and I felt very very very good. Just cameback home and everything went back the same shit. Reading here and there helped me to understand. You know, knoledgement is power.
I can now distinguish between toughts, spirits, my mental disaster, impulses... Its very confussing and still require more meditation.

Then you realize that this world is not designed to be good for you. Yes, you can live. But many wishes you destruction, others simply just dont care.

Im adapting a vegan style. I wish my parents adopt it as well, they may get healthier but... They're too fucking programmated by the media and TV. Buy, drink, live. Yea... Damn

I guess you can recover your health.
You know, I wanted to heal the cáncer of an old friend dad using hemp oil, extracting it from weed. But you know, the weed situation here in México is very dangerous. Spiritually we are devil influcted because of the murderers kidnappers and shit.
If you want to use weed, you're regarded as a drugdealer and you're done. No more happiness and a nice life is possible. The only ending you're deserving is death. Or prison.
Recently, weed has been legalized for medical purposes. With lots of pressure, but finally done. When I was to gather things to make the anticancer medicine, she pm me and told me her dad just died. I felt bad, I got angry with the whole world, the whole human race and the whole existance, but I kept calm.

Rick simpson, the founder of that medicine, has been threatened.

But he's still helping people who are suffering from cancer.

The father of my friend got epoc before got ill from cancer. And he went sick because he was working in a plastic recycling factory. He was breathing very small plástic particles and it caused epoc in his lungs, then it turned to cáncer. He suffered a lot. He was using artificial oxygen machine. He got very weak and lose much weight. I saw him 3 days before dying. But I dont want to hate anymore. Hatred turned my mind something explosive insane and very mad. Anger also attracts spirits and then next day you're acting and looking the same as a drunk guy on the street. Talking alone and struggling with... nothing.

Funny...

Last edited:

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Hello! I am here to time travel for real. What I am looking for is not really time travel but regressing time back. I want time to turn back exactly 23 years to 1994 July 11th. It is urgent to go back to save my life. It was ruined by other people and by horrible idiotic doctors. I need to go back to save a lot of people and to save my family. Please, anybody out there?

Want to heal yourself? Call Jesus Christ in the times of your need and have some Orgone Accumulator.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
It shall not matter in the grand scheme of things.
Time travel can make your personal negative issues, like that, look like minuscule unimportant specks of dust.
You are still alive. Make the best of your time in this life.
It's easier to change the future rather than the past.