TIME TRAVEL IDEA, IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT! Can ideas from several different devices be combined into one?

OakFieldAlienz444

I don’t think you are on the right path at all. Like another user said. There’s no telling if that video is genuine or not. It looks fake to me. Like you edited it to make the device disappear. There’s no such thing as a device just disappearing on its own. Anybody could post a YouTube video like that. I simply do not believe you.

It's like this with most paranormal things. You need to witness something first-hand it's just human nature.

OakFieldAlienz444

If you watch the video closely you can see the edit job. He tried to sucker people in. But it didn’t work on me.

I wasn't saying that video was for real. I was just saying even if someone did make a real video no one would believe it.
You can make such advanced video games and animations there's no way to know what's real and what isn't anymore.

Mayhem

Zenith
There will always be someone that will say it looks real but their are doubts, as said before it human nature playing its part. In saying that some might believe it thats up to them.

Wind7

Staff
Well Marshall more credibility then this guy. By the way his sick editing skills almost had me fooled. (Not). It’s amazing how you can make things disappear all you need to do is edit the video.

I agree.

There are cameras both webcam or not everywhere that can fade in/out,
what I've posted is just a quickly found example using a webcam.

Thank you, James. Jonesy just can't wrap his mind around the fact that someone is on the right path to allowing solid materials (nothing is
Absolutely correct (y)
However, i do have serious concerns about that Marshal Barnes and his "prototype time machine", thats simply a fan! :ROFLMAO::fp:

Meanwhile Scott lee cupp is the typical neckbeard who thinks he’s a genius. Yet sits around and plays Call of duty all day. While wiping Cheeto crumbs from his beard.

TimeFlipper

Meanwhile Scott lee cupp is the typical neckbeard who thinks he’s a genius. Yet sits around and plays Call of duty all day. While wiping Cheeto crumbs from his beard.
Iam not interested in Scott lee cupp, you said previously that even you have doubts about that Marshal Barnes "Fan Time-Machine....IMHO he is just another scammer :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: