TIME TRAVEL IDEA, IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT! Can ideas from several different devices be combined into one?

OakFieldAlienz444

Could an orgone generator and an STM and an HDR and all their components be synthesized into a super machine?
Do I mean literally? No--more like a totally original invention based along these lines with several different things
attached to each other like modifications on a home console.

Anyone interested?

I want to buy and study all these machines to possibly make my own thing,
inbox me if u want to fund me or have ideas.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah or a DVD player into a car or an external keyboard for a computer or multiple consoles that do
different things on the same video game unit.

steven chiverton

sounds like way i think at top intergrade one time travel unit into another and come up with something better like i did when i combined the stm and round amplifier but like always no vortex here or grid point ton try it out on

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm thinking like all of the above and more. Like you combine the strongest orgone generator tech with literally
everything else that's been made and see if it does anything

steven chiverton

ive put quartz in mine and small Merkabah crystals bit an idea to try is to add a scalar wave generator to it like this and use it with the time coil but may be a good idea to place it under the rubbing coil

Attachments

• ormus_scalar_charging.gif
    ormus_scalar_charging.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 7

steven chiverton

ive made 5 of them and yet the first electromagnets designed by the data steven Gibbs used had bad over heating problems so i increased the core diameter and that fixed it but the problem is ive never fully tested them cause you need to operate them over a vortex or grid point and theres none around my area, even to test my modified stm or space time modulators on .