Time Travel Institute is Down Again...

Japrim

You mentioned the name Pamela..I believe that one of our members on here is looking for a girl of that name...His name is AAA, maybe you could send him a private message on here

I am not looking for Pamela. I am trying to sort out a monstrosity of information in order to discern definitive truth, so that I may be able to make sound informed decisions as to how to handle all this bizarro world bullshit I have been forced to deal with over the last crucial 30 years of my life.

Regardless, I am trying to find my way to a girl, a friend of mine that I so adored, so that I may spare her from having her pretty little face and neck broken. ...if I don't get murdered in the process.

But I am supposed to be "done with this thread". So, ...see ya.

Giamps78

you know what I say?
ALL of those really traveling in time, the success is a real mess and probably not by chance.
Of these things I notice ...

Martian

TTI no longer shows up in Google search results. I'm guessing a website is automatically removed after being unreachable for a while.

magnaflux

is there any body else aware that tti has a new owner and web site? was there last week and all was there. tonight it was like it never existed.comments please