Schematic Time Travel Unit 12/14/85

Time_Travler2021

I did an experiment with the caducous coil and 9v, I found it did distort some type of time field. However, I need more research to confirm. Let me know your findings with the STM and the caducous coil.

Time_Travler2021

i built mine from the original stm schematics in the reports by steven gibbs i just have 2 modified ones no test yet as no vortex to test them on ,
I have an idea about the vortex, and I think why I had the astral travel experiences is my couch is next to the corner of the room. I have tested my living room corner out of curiosity with an EMF meter it was reading at 9. I am sure each house will have some vortex. Steven Gibbs mentions this in his HDR manual. The other method is using a mobile phone where it drops to 1 to zero bars, a vortex can be located that way also. I think an EMF metre is more accurate

roadaxe

I did an experiment with the caducous coil and 9v, I found it did distort some type of time field. However, I need more research to confirm. Let me know your findings with the STM and the caducous coil.
I have no stm but once again would like to meet someone who can show it works, as for temporal field distortion I would suggest the high frequency generator like seen on the USS ELDRIGE during the Philadelphia experiment.

steven chiverton

as far as i know theres no leyline maps of any leylines in my area and if there was it may be a world wide one and the nodel points are very far from where i am located

TimeFlipper

I have no stm but once again would like to meet someone who can show it works, as for temporal field distortion I would suggest the high frequency generator like seen on the USS ELDRIGE during the Philadelphia experiment.
From what i recall about the HF generator, there were 300 6L6 valves involved which were used by lots of radio hams in their home built transmitters in the 1950 and 1960s....Vox AC 30 guitar amps also used them, dunno if they ever time travelled :D..

roadaxe

My primary purpose for sites like this is to establish contact with someone who can time or dimensional travel and not have any issues with me requesting a demonstration and showing me how to achieve travel, straight forward and easy to to understand.