Schematic Time Travel Unit 12/14/85

roadaxe

From what i recall about the HF generator, there were 300 6L6 valves involved which were used by lots of radio hams in their home built transmitters in the 1950 and 1960s....Vox AC 30 guitar amps also used them, dunno if they ever time travelled :D..
I would love to see the original schematics but... the advantages in tech today would require less to produce what was done back in the 50's, either way it worked and from a stand point would work again if the right components were found, obviously a ship engine is a larger more expensive way to provide power for a large experiment like this one. Off shore advantages allowed for error without impact on a land based operation should something fail.

TimeFlipper

I would love to see the original schematics but... the advantages in tech today would require less to produce what was done back in the 50's, either way it worked and from a stand point would work again if the right components were found, obviously a ship engine is a larger more expensive way to provide power for a large experiment like this one. Off shore advantages allowed for error without impact on a land based operation should something fail.
I wasnt suggesting that radio hams in the 1950s were using those 6L6 valves to time travel, that particular valve was very stable and readily available, and you can still purchase them today, albeit being manufactured in China...If you saw the movie the Philadelphia Experiment you will recall the guy smashing up all those valves in an attempt to switch off the power....

roadaxe

I wasnt suggesting that radio hams in the 1950s were using those 6L6 valves to time travel, that particular valve was very stable and readily available, and you can still purchase them today, albeit being manufactured in China...If you saw the movie the Philadelphia Experiment you will recall the guy smashing up all those valves in an attempt to switch off the power....
Yes the guy waiting 40 years in the future with that time loop sent them back on board the ship as there was a hyper dimensional bubble growing around it, their was enough fuel on board the ship for that bubble to grow big enough to engulf the entire planet which would have been a disaster. As for the HDR KID getting back to a previous conversation I don't want him to waste his time trying to convince me of anything, I simply want to see him do what he claims he can do, where I come from talk is cheap and bullshit walks, if I said I could do things and was unable to prove it then people would say I am full of shit, that same principle applies to everyone, no offence intended that's just the way things work around here.

TimeFlipper

Yes the guy waiting 40 years in the future with that time loop sent them back on board the ship as there was a hyper dimensional bubble growing around it, their was enough fuel on board the ship for that bubble to grow big enough to engulf the entire planet which would have been a disaster. As for the HDR KID getting back to a previous conversation I don't want him to waste his time trying to convince me of anything, I simply want to see him do what he claims he can do, where I come from talk is cheap and bullshit walks, if I said I could do things and was unable to prove it then people would say I am full of shit, that same principle applies to everyone, no offence intended that's just the way things work around here.
I completely agree with you, i keep offering a very simple test which will prove if someone can time-travel, but nobody has taken up my test yet! :LOL:..

roadaxe

I completely agree with you, i keep offering a very simple test which will prove if someone can time-travel, but nobody has taken up my test yet! :LOL:..
Please try to reach the HDR KID if possible and inform him there is someone here who would like to see him in action. There are a few ways for him to do this. Much appreciated.

roadaxe

I'm hearing you, for some the message doesn't get through the first time around, or they'll mention something else irrelevant to change the subject.