Time travel

scott93257

True and if she did travel back through meditation or some other subconcious way she only travel back to the year she was born.
There are quite a few differences between astral time travel and physical time travel. However, there are no paradoxes in either sense.

TimeFlipper

It's complicated. It has to do with an EMF.

Its ok, I do know a few things about Electromagnet Frequencies, I have been a UK government licensed amateur radio operator for many years, operating on all the frequencies that are assigned to us...At present iam searching through our 70 centimeter waveband, covering 430 to 440mhz, for a specific frequency that allows for time-travelling...I began my interest in radio communication and electronics back in 1958..

Its going to be a long haul as the frequency iam looking for could be for example, 430.999mhz or 430.998mh or 430.997mhz and so on...After I have completed that, probably with no luck, I shall search through the present US frequency allocation within their own 70centimeter band..
The antenna iam using, you will see in my profile picture on the left of this screen, which is my small Delta T Antenna, that I also use for different experiments...

scott93257

Its ok, I do know a few things about Electromagnet Frequencies, I have been a UK government licensed amateur radio operator for many years, operating on all the frequencies that are assigned to us...At present iam searching through our 70 centimeter waveband, covering 430 to 440mhz, for a specific frequency that allows for time-travelling...I began my interest in radio communication and electronics back in 1958..

Its going to be a long haul as the frequency iam looking for could be for example, 430.999mhz or 430.998mh or 430.997mhz and so on...After I have completed that, probably with no luck, I shall search through the present US frequency allocation within their own 70centimeter band..
The antenna iam using, you will see in my profile picture on the left of this screen, which is my small Delta T Antenna, that I also use for different experiments...
Very interesting. EMF's are a very broad spectrum when it comes to their frequencies. A huge umbrella. If there is anything I can do to help, it would be an absolute delight. I love working with like-minded individuals. Doing so really increases efficiency.

scott93257

Time dilation. What is that? What kind of machine is it and do you have any diagrams you could post?
Time dilation is a difference in the elapsed time measured by two clocks, either due to them having a velocity relative to each other, or by there being a gravitational potential difference between their locations

scott93257

Time dilation. What is that? What kind of machine is it and do you have any diagrams you could post?
A good example are the astronauts on the ISS. They move at a very fast rate and time is actually a tiny bit slower for them relative to ours. However, they perceive no difference. Also GPS satellites must account for this too.

Rossco78

A good example are the astronauts on the ISS. They move at a very fast rate and time is actually a tiny bit slower for them relative to ours. However, they perceive no difference. Also GPS satellites must account for this too.
Another question. So lets say physical time is going fast but seems earlier than later to me. If I were to time travel would I be going to the past or future?