Time travel

scott93257

Another question. So lets say physical time is going fast but seems earlier than later to me. If I were to time travel would I be going to the past or future?
Well going super fast means time would slow down for you. Let's say you blasted off in a rocket and went, say 50% the speed of light. You travel out a huge distance. Time will pass slower for you but time on Earth will be unchanged. You arrive back to Earth. Maybe a year has passed for you but a duration of 20 years will have passed on Earth. So you would have traveled 19 years in to Earth's future yet only a year has passed for you.

scott93257

Have you gone to the past with this and if so was this based on your past and did you go to parallel and of how far back?
I haven't gone to the past as of yet. The past that I would arrive at would be my own but going forward at a normal rate once I arrived would cause the timeline to skew off in to another. A similar past to my own but I would still be bound by the rules of my own timeline. There are no grandfather paradoxes or any other paradox for that matter. There are an infinite number of timelines. Each one can vary slightly or vary by a huge degree.

Rossco78

Well going super fast means time would slow down for you. Let's say you blasted off in a rocket and went, say 50% the speed of light. You travel out a huge distance. Time will pass slower for you but time on Earth will be unchanged. You arrive back to Earth. Maybe a year has passed for you but a duration of 20 years will have passed on Earth. So you would have traveled 19 years in to Earth's future yet only a year has passed for you.
So I be traveling to the future not the past based on what I said before.

scott93257

Its ok, I do know a few things about Electromagnet Frequencies, I have been a UK government licensed amateur radio operator for many years, operating on all the frequencies that are assigned to us...At present iam searching through our 70 centimeter waveband, covering 430 to 440mhz, for a specific frequency that allows for time-travelling...I began my interest in radio communication and electronics back in 1958..

Its going to be a long haul as the frequency iam looking for could be for example, 430.999mhz or 430.998mh or 430.997mhz and so on...After I have completed that, probably with no luck, I shall search through the present US frequency allocation within their own 70centimeter band..
The antenna iam using, you will see in my profile picture on the left of this screen, which is my small Delta T Antenna, that I also use for different experiments...
I actually need one of those antennas. Are they pretty simple to build?