Time travel

Angelface239

You are a VERY VERY bad boy for thinking you can fool an old scrote like me, by quoting a time-travel method that belongs to a guy by the name of Ron Mallett ;):LOL:...The ElectroMagnetic Frequencies (EMF) that you are talking about are actually Laser Beams! :p:fp:..

Someone told you about Ron Mallett and "frame dragging" including "time displacement", that he writes about in his book, "Time Traveller::, A scientists personal mission to make Time-Travel a Reality"...BTW, its a lovely book to read...Mallett was inspired to develop a time machine so that he could go back in time and try to save the life of his beloved father :cry:..

Basically and briefly, Mallets mission was to first create a Time-Machine that transports a sub atomic particle through time...His experiments were based on Einsteins theory of gravity, and by using rotating lasers to warp the space around a particle, a second particle would appear from the future....Also very bad boy scott3257, as far as iam aware, Malletts mission is still "work in progress".. :cool:..
[/QUOE
As i ststed before their does not seem for a way for me to get out of this situation that is negatively affecting my year anymore over something i did in the past including my life in my present timeline. So i guess i have to be fine with knowing that.

Angelface239

sthat.so i guess i have to fine with knowing there is no way for me to get out of my situation anymore that is neegatively affecting my life in my present timeline.

TimeFlipper

sthat.so i guess i have to fine with knowing there is no way for me to get out of my situation anymore that is neegatively affecting my life in my present timeline.

So that means you will have to do what all our other members have done with similar problems to yours, and that is to learn to live with it..

Angelface239

You can arrive at your own past but once you move forward in that past at a normal rate, the timeline will begin to converge and that past will really have nothing to do with your past. So in theory you would create a new timeline where things are slightly different.
I know you meationed on here that you?want to help me out with my situation i brought to you here before. But i still wheter or not you still want actually want to help me get out of it so it is longer negatively my life in my present timeline. Since i have not heard back from you at all.

Angelface239

Iam very pleased you have learnt something :fp:..
But i am not sure if i am willing to move past this yet because i dont like disscreapted by the people come across and that part of my past doesent changed knowing it is negatively by what i did before i have no choose but to deal with them.