Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumberOne

I have just returned from my trip to the future with headlines.

The Guardian Reports:
“Coronavirus cases in London spike as fears of a second Leicester grow.”

The Times Reports:
“BREAKING NEWS: 3 protesters shot in the streets of Hong Kong in response to the National Security Bill.”

Express Reports:
“Prime Minister Boris Johnson makes final push for no deal Brexit, despite economic risks.”

It's past 9 PM in the UK and none of the headlines line up

HeraldOfTruth

It's past 9 PM in the UK and none of the headlines line up

It was only ever an educated guess. Barely even a well-informed prediction. It was never meant to come true.

When my book is released, the foreseen headlines will come true in the story, of course.

Inferno

It was just as I suspected. Next time, I wouldn't open up with Titor. Also the lack of technological development over 2000 years made the human race as a whole seem pathetic. It would make an okay story and I applaud your writing skills.

HeraldOfTruth

It was just as I suspected. Next time, I wouldn't open up with Titor. Also the lack of technological development over 2000 years made the human race as a whole seem pathetic. It would make an okay story and I applaud your writing skills.

I threw Titor in and some other odd ideas specifically because I didn't want to be fully believed, and have people act recklessly on my predictions. This is also why I did not encourage anyone trying to change things.

Also, I of course didn't want to go "all-in" with my ideas for the story. There is a very large amount of stuff I skipped over intentionally or even completely lied about.''

@Inferno Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.