Time Travelers Challenge

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Time Travelers Challenge

Be careful as to where this goes and how far you take it Nemo.

Just a friendly warning that this may go belly-up and end in a acrimonious exchange. As a Gentleman's bet this seems okay to me, as long as it goes no further. Okay? :D

EDIT: Tags

hellrazor

Time Travelers Challenge

lol hdrkid i said no excusses, this is a timetravel forum if there are any real timetravelers we would want to know about it, why come to TT forums claiming to be timetraveler when your not willing to backup your cases and you seem to be able to jump by will but not when asked to do something.

Your name in its self sounds egostistical if you want to be noticed for having a working HDR then post some news finding and prove your self.

If we wanted to hear about how something like this would have bad result or if we wanted to hear how it cant be done by will then we would be studying physics sites.

If you was really worryed about results of you telling future you would keep it to your self and not even give a hint.

Wonder what sort of reply you will have other than secret people who will bust you for telling or you will be stopped by timepolice.

Captain Nemo

Time Travelers Challenge

I guess it's a total of $300 now, -- excellent !

hdrkid, there's plenty of good stuff going on in the world. Why not predict something good. :) No police riots over that I hope.

Predict outcomes of games (whatever sport) works for you. Non time travelers are already doing this daily, so noones going to complain. Of course, if you could do this then I suppose you wouldn't need out money.

Predict the ending of movies that haven't been released. (which aren't based on an already released book :D)

If you are worried about the MIBs or whatever there are these days, you can email us privately I'm sure. Then we can post to confirm whether or not your predictions materialized, or whatever you want.

$300 eh... maybe I should get a hdr myself ;)

With your experience, you must be able to think of something. Just go astral launch yourself over there and remember whatever the hell you can!!! :D

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Time Travelers Challenge

This is what I term -Badger Baiting-, keep it up and I will be handing out warnings to both Hellrazor and Nemo here.

Be nice, or be warned. :D

OllyB

Time Travelers Challenge

Why would HDRkid be interested in proving the HDR to anyone but himself. Do you really think that $300 would be motivation enough to go through to the effort in presenting 'proof' that would only be rejected anyway.

1.) short of you buying one, a portable power source, locating an active Ley line (preferably aware from military bases), programing the unit radionically and shoving a large electromagnet into your solar plexus, Your not going to get the proof you're looking for.

2.)If you use it for astral projection, you'll go to one of a seemingly infinte selection of world lines (as with physical). So there can be no valid way of giving 100% accurate predictions.

3.) If he could get it to work, i'm more than sure that he wouldn't care if you don't believe it.

4.) Why don't you call steven gibbs, talk to the guy. then judge his character, before you decide that he's mental. If anything he'll be one of the most down to earth people you'll speak to.

As a radionics machine the HDR works. If steven wasn't lying about this. why would he lie about TT aspects, the theory of which is more than sound. open himself to ridicule and earn only a modest salary building radionic units.

future horizons sells the hdr for $560 with no electromagnet (which is incorrect). If you took the EM out of stevens HDR unit, you can buy an HDR off him for around $210 with time coils. He doesn't make much out of this 'venture'. other Outlets profit far more with an inferior version of his schematics.

don't get me wrong i have no interest in fighting his corner. But i think much of the ridicule i read on these boards is unfounded.

You'll read with interest TT stories of people having weird experiences in their Cars (where many occur - hint). A car basically is one giant radionics machine in motion (provided of course it has a suitable radio). So why such a disbelief in a radionics unit specifically built for this purpose?

kind regards,
Olly