Time Travelers Challenge

hellrazor

Time Travelers Challenge

:/ i wish i could talk to gibbs he never answers phone, why would people who own hdrs even say that they have predictions if they arent willing to cooperate with people.

This is prolly the best benefit hdr people can get from the predictions so why not go for it, if your worryed about govenment getting involved then me and nemo will keep your information secure and unshared if pmed to us.

Personaly i cant see how this would break any rules as hdr people can deside for them selfs and we can deside for our selfs weather we beleave them or not.

OllyB

Time Travelers Challenge

yeah you're probably right, after all - a PM is bullet proof isn't it. There aint no governemnt agency that can get past the every elusive PM option?!

I think the fact is the HDR is not good for predictions. You'll get some things that will fit, otherthings that won't. This will be of equal proportion. Therefore totally unvalid.

In a way this is probably a good thing. There is most likely purpose behind this.

I agree predictions if used right woud be benifitial to mankind. The goings on in other timelines can also be benifitial to mankind.

I see very little distinction between these two things, in terms of benefit.

You want some elses prediction purely to prove the HDR unit works. I don't think this alone is a good reason. Also if it comes true, whats to say that it was the HDR and not just common sense of the person predicting.

kind regards,
Olly

OllyB

Time Travelers Challenge

You're right about Gibbs,

you'll go to sleep with his answer phone message in your head after the 8th attempt.

If you persist over 2 or so days at the most, you'll catch him sooner or later. He's a real nice guy. You have to go in with an open mind, otherwise your perception won't change.

I dont think anyone with an HDR claims to have a bullet proof, earth shattering prediction. If they have then chances are they're lying. there prediction will be valid in one time stream, but no others.

kind regards,
Olly.

hellrazor

Time Travelers Challenge

if i could get hold of the true gibbs then i would go in with open mind, i would phone him with the intension to improve my understanding.

OllyB

Time Travelers Challenge

You won't learn anything about time travel through predictions. Or anything on a personal level.

You havent learnt anything on a personal level from Nostradamus have you?. He was most likely adept in Astral travel but didnt understand it. Hence why all his predictions are very hit and miss.

If you did it yourself, then they would no longer be predictions, correct?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Time Travelers Challenge

Originally posted by hellrazor@Dec 25 2004, 03:55 PM
oh and plz dont take this for me being rude but if that wasnt a warning what was it ?

That was me being nice, you don't want me to really warn you do you? :D

Merry Chrimble Hellrazor. ;)

Gamur316

Time Travelers Challenge

OK!!! :dry: I just wanna know why somewone cant just tell me HOW TO GO INTO THE FUTURE, :blink: OR give me blue prints of the machine :) ! CMON! forget changing the future, :D'oh: I JUST WANNA GO THROUGH TIME!!!! :cry: :angry:

PLZ!!!! just reply or email me ( [email protected] )!!!

THNX :D :D :D

yeyeman9

Time Travelers Challenge

Originally posted by Gamur316@Jan 4 2005, 07:25 PM
OK!!! :dry: I just wanna know why somewone cant just tell me HOW TO GO INTO THE FUTURE, :blink: OR give me blue prints of the machine :) ! CMON! forget changing the future, :D'oh: I JUST WANNA GO THROUGH TIME!!!! :cry: :angry:

PLZ!!!! just reply or email me ( [email protected] )!!!

? ? ? THNX :D :D :D

Gamur, read around and you will find out. This is a machine called the HDR, it helps you astral travel. This is not physical time traveling. Dont confuse them. You go to the future and the past astrally, which means mentally/spiritually. You can achive this naturaly and you dont need the HDR. But it is difficult without the HDR, the HDR is a shortcut to get there. I wouldnt recommend the HDR myself because in my opinion I think it can affect your Aura...but anyways, thats all you need to know I think.