Time Travelers Challenge

fluxwarp

Time Travelers Challenge

Originally posted by yeyeman9+Jan 4 2005, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotemain'> :lol: The hdr is hoax! I can easily duplicate the so called "temporal effect" with a simple coil!
<!--QuoteBegin-Gamur316
@Jan 4 2005, 07:25 PM
OK!!! :dry:? I just wanna know why somewone cant just tell me HOW TO GO INTO THE FUTURE, :blink:? OR give me blue prints of the machine :) !? CMON! forget changing the future, :D'oh:? I JUST WANNA GO THROUGH TIME!!!! :cry:? :angry:

PLZ!!!! just reply or email me ( [email protected] )!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? THNX? :D? :D? :D

Gamur, read around and you will find out. This is a machine called the HDR, it helps you astral travel. This is not physical time traveling. Dont confuse them. You go to the future and the past astrally, which means mentally/spiritually. You can achive this naturaly and you dont need the HDR. But it is difficult without the HDR, the HDR is a shortcut to get there. I wouldnt recommend the HDR myself because in my opinion I think it can affect your Aura...but anyways, thats all you need to know I think.
[snapback]19516[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

StarLord

Re: Time Travelers Challenge

Does not look like many takers on this does it? Perhaps it does not work as advertised.
There is a disclamer that there are no gaurantees, to either Heal, Take you through time, what ever. AND better than a 2.5% difference it may be due to your own consciousness and faith.

Beat that for a catch all disclamer.

QuantumLeap

Hmmmm...somebody called a few of us on posting on a thread that was a couple months old. StarLord? ;) Anyway since we're here hdrkid? Where are you on this? I'd like to know before I go spend almost $600 bucks on the HDR.

HDRKID

Predict the ending of movies that haven't been released. (which aren't based on an already released book :D)

I astral time travel to the future using the HDR and saw Star Wars EpIII.

Predictions

1) Jar Jar Stinks is in the movie
2) Yoda does not die, but Mace Windu does
3) Former Queen Amidala is pregnant with Luke & Leah
4) Both C3PO & R2D2 are in the movie
5) Anakin is Palpatine's bodyguard
6) Dometic violence scene with Anakin hurting Padme
7) Padme dies after giving birth to Luke & Leah
8) Anakin kills the younglings
9) Anakin kills Count Dooku
10) Darth Vader (Anakin), Emperor Palpatine, and Grand Moff Tarkin build death star

CaryP

Uh, HDRkid, I hate to disappoint you, but the points you made about the upcoming SW's movie have been told to me by Star War's fans. This info is available already. So no cigar on this one. Tell us about a movie that hasn't been shot yet, and is not based on a book, play or other existing story line. Hell, give us the names of some movies that no one knows about yet.

Cary

HDRKID

Hi CaryP:

That is what I saw in an althernate timeline. The actual movie in our timeline may be different. Still I think it will be close to what I saw.

Please remember that astral time travel is not an exact science.

This is what I saw in astral time travel to 2007

My house is for sale.
Dad says he cannot afford the new high taxes.

My dad looks funny on a scooter.
Gasoline is sky high

NEWS REPORTER TV 2007

A confrontation today began between government security forces arresting wives and mothers of fallen soldiers.
MODS (Mothers of Dead Soldiers) began its march on Washington DC to protest the Iran war.
The protesters were arrested on grounds of promoting terrorism.

Pres Bush (interupts)

America needs to stay strong, these mothers are "tear-ist" helping the axis of evil,
givin' aid and comfort to the enemy. We need to fight "tear-isnm" in all its forms.
I have given all Americans the right to fight
both men and women.

Cuts to a protest scene

Women yelling "Don't draft our daughters!"

-----

:mad:

StarLord

Yes but getting ahold of the story line i.e. the script and THEN basing your 'alternate line' predictions is a waste of your time and ours. It proves nothing except the obvious.

I remember very long ago spending a lot of time fooling around with Astral Time Travel going to the past and the future viewing all sorts of senarios. It took me awhile to figure out that most of what I saw was mirrored within me as the 'pictures' / events I was viewing were basicly symbols that really did not have much 'real' connections as in prophetic information. They were symbols for me to learn to 'read' by. Much of that type experience is based upon symbols as our limited intelect which has been brought up on the here and now day to day world is based upon an ENTIRELY different vocabulary, that and no more.

Again, the things that we see on the astral are very, very rarely prophetic. They are more a 'key' for our personal use and are basicly useless to any body else BECAUSE what other people experience there, for themselves, will be something very different. THAT one universal quality regarding the Astral Plane and the ones above it, is what makes teaching this information so very difficult. It has always been a Semantical Tower Of Babel because each of us is so very different spiritually.

If anything, other peoples experience is simply a ruler, something to measure by but by no means any kind of indication of what will pass for them or us. To get caught up into believing what others predict for us when regarding their own travels on the Astral Plane is the dark side and certainly a disservice to ourselves.

Building Ice Cream Castles on the Most Magical & Beautiful beach that we have ever experienced has absolutely nothing to do with what we will learn at the University in that land. One is child's play and eventually a waste of time when viewed from the University Level in regards to what and why we spend or waste our time on.

pieceofaman

HDRkid I think it would be really nice if you could perdict something that will happen this year. It could be something simple like who wins the NBA championship? Even easier would be to perdict little things in the news that happen to you where you live. You could tell us a siginificant local event that occurs in your area and then maybe print out a news paper article that supports your perdiction. how about it?

I belive in the HDR and it would be nice to once and for all end the doubts. lets put the nail in this coffin :)