timejumper_x

Cornelia

timejumper_x

1) Why all these time travellers always make predictions about sports, Bush and nukes? Why there is no one predicting, say, an earthquake? Maybe because you have not any possibility to "predict" it exactly if you're NOT a TTer?

2) Why not a single ONE of these time travellers can spell "Israel" properly? There's a future disease about spelling "Israel" in the correct way?

OK, I know, this is my first and last polemic post. I don't want to end warned like our dearest shark... :lol:

Ralan

timejumper_x

Welcome to the board, timejumper. Great to see the 'time traveller' rate picking up. I'll try to catch you in chat sometime. Does anyone know the time in GMT when you guys are usually on?

JasonX

timejumper_x

hi timejumperx

1. Who do the cardinals vs the world series?

2. Do the red sox ever win a championship?

3. What year were you born?

4. what is your favorite movie?

<span style=\'color:red\'>Mod Edit.

Sammy, please seperate your questions with a line break. Asking four questions without a period is confusing. Thank You. \"Mom\"</span>

timejumper_x

timejumper_x

Sorry I haven't posted but been a little busy with both of my Jobs my undercover job at walmart and my main assigment ill be more active soon will be leaveing after Inauguration of Bush in January though.

Snow

timejumper_x

Sosuemetoo - correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't this the guy that came in chat right after registering and told us he was a temporal agent in training - from this time, looking for time-criminals? You quoted the no time cops rule and he said "ok sorry, just kidding around". Anyone remember this besides me? :unsure:

Welcome to the community tjx!

SFW

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
timejumper_x

4:59 PM [TheHeggy] You said you rented an apartment and got a job at Walmart. To do these things, you need a ssn. Walmart may not run a check on your ssn, but your landlord would, as it's used to check your credit history. How did you get a legit ssn?
4:59 PM timejumper_x has left the chat.

Second time he's done that now.