timejumper_x

The_Ruffneck

timejumper_x

Yeh i love the fake TT's , check out this private message i recieved from a fake TT i will not name him here but you are welcome to guess who it is :D

Group: Members
Member No.: ??

Ok I accept the offer for this device please email me
as this sight is sick of real time travellers and must
build you a machine so it takes time you must
understand that if u travel into the past u may age
longer because it keeps u in the past if interested
email me but am shore it isn't hard to travel back
to the future from the past will send u one machine
for the money one for travelling back in time.
Email at ???@??.com

KiraSjon

timejumper_x

Sorry Guys, but I didn't know that timejumper_x had been debunked. Who's talking fake TTer's? Have we found out yet? Seems like jumping the gun a bit to me.

The_Ruffneck

timejumper_x

Yeah that is true but he hasn't been on for a week or so , must have traded his computer in for an invisbility cloak to help with his undercover job at Wal-Mart...

JasonX

timejumper_x

Originally posted by CaryP@Oct 22 2004, 06:31 PM
Go Boston Redsox.? They need to get out from under the \"curse of the Bambino\"? Not like I give a rat's ass about pro baseball, just my karmic wishing.

Cary

P.S. Hey timejumper.? You care to give a prediction on how many games?

Sammy, I have removed your reponse. Please refrain from insulting any of the members of this board. If you have questions regarding any posts on the board please contact a Mod.

Thank you.
Kira

August

timejumper_x

timejumper X,

Here's hoping your worldline is wrong about Bush as well. The Ghost is Toast!

Why is it that some time travellers irritate me more than others?

So, Timethumper, mind filling us in on why you spend your quality time lying to strangers?

StarLord

timejumper_x

August,

Which would it be, the ones that are so obviously fake and full of them selves or the ones that are so sighted in on not screwing up, they forgot that they were holding the "I am a fake" sign, or lastly the ones that are so dense, that they don't even know that you can see their feet at the bottom of the sheet while they continue to moan "Boooooooooooooo"?