timejumper_x

StarLord

timejumper_x

Hunt's Ketchup is kinda like this you know? Patience is a virtue, all we have to do is wait for a reply. Did you bring lunch? I brought my camper, cauz one never knows do one?

sosuemetoo

timejumper_x

Originally posted by Cloaked@Oct 22 2004, 07:05 PM
St. Louis Cardinals WILL win the World Series.
We know now that isn't going to happen.
Cards lost and won't get to the series.

Uhh. what worldline are you on cloaked.....Cards are in the world series!!!!! Go Cards!

/diehard Card fan

CaryP

timejumper_x

Go Boston Redsox. They need to get out from under the "curse of the Bambino" Not like I give a rat's ass about pro baseball, just my karmic wishing.

Cary

P.S. Hey timejumper. You care to give a prediction on how many games?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
timejumper_x

TimejumperX: Oooh I love the ones with mysterious names. Care to explian how your language is peppered with local colloquialisms, those that are inherent to the last 5 years and will die out in the next 2 - 3?

Language and its useage changes at an amazing rate on the management-speak level and local-lingo level, barely surviving a 3 - 5 year period at best.

StarLord

timejumper_x

Adjust the last few nails to the gallows, Grayson, we using hemp or the special silk curtain rope for this one?

Draak

timejumper_x

I think this is my first post, so sorry if this seems out-of-nowhere but I have been reading the forums for a few months now.

Um, some more legit sounding TTers here have said that Kerry wins the election. Obviously one of you is lying. Are you sure that Bush wins?

CaryP

timejumper_x

Welcome to the plantation Draak. Uh, have you found any TT's who weren't fake? A lying TT wannabe? Really, they'd do that? Just kidding you Draak. My sarcasm for the TT wannabe's seems boundless at times. Great to have you posting.

Cary