Confirmed Hoax Timetravel_-1

Chip Lewis

So you're homeless? Whereabouts are you? I've got a spare bedroom, Mr. Titor.

HAHA! "Scuse me Sheriff, I've got a vagrant Time Traveler in my house and he won't pay rent and he's been locked in my spare room for days using up all my bandwidth...he's got an unregistered Chevy pickup and a shotgun...HELP!"

DarbyII

If you need to contact Pamela Moore, she used to be a mod with Darby (Doug Sweeeter) over at anomalies.net and he could give the information to you.

Chip,

Pamela very likely lurks here and on Anomalies but she hasn't posted regularly for years. About once a year she comes on to Anomalies or TimeTravelInstitute and posts for a couple of weeks but that's about it. I suggest that you leave her a PM (I do believe that she has an account on PNN). But I can't give out her email address (our TOS agreement on Anomalies).

BTW: I'm just Darby - my real nickname. I'm not mathematician Doug Sweeter. I communicated with Doug years ago but he's not me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Again, I do not wish to cause upset or alarm within your community and thus I am electing not to continue publicly posting the message I came here to share. There is no impending danger. There is no secret knowledge outside of what I posted earlier regarding one's manifestations of reality, and even that is universally known to some extent.
You aren't causing anything negative to members and visitors of Paranormalis. From what I can see, most people enjoy reading your messages and are interested to see you share more with us. Perhaps some people will not believe what you say and will want to prove you wrong, that's natural. Let me know if you feel a post is disrespectful towards you.

I'll stay close.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hmm. I think the point he's trying to make is timelines, infinite realities and all that crap. Just because one Titor from the future was fear monger and came from a fucked up timeline doesn't mean one from another timeline would be as well. That's what I'm getting out of it anyways LOL.

At least this one is entertaining.

Timetravel_-1

To all who have communicated with me via private messages, please accept my apologies for the delay involved in getting back to you.

I traveled via Greyhound from Tampa to Gainesville and have been hitchhiking north ever since. It is difficult for me to find safe places to connect and charge my laptop so I've been conserving what little battery I have.

I am currently in southern Georgia and will follow up with all of you when I've reached my destination.

twilightsky

i have enjoyed reading about this john, i enjoyed reading about the one years ago,
i beleave its possable, if you imagine something long enough
in your mind
then your mind will make it real

hea, everybody, i,m new here,i came to read about john
mabey i,ll find some new friends

its all eventual,,,
twilightsky