Confirmed Hoax Timetravel_-1

HDRKID

To Chip:

If you need to contact Pamela Moore, she used to be a mod with Darby (Doug Sweeeter) over at anomalies.net and he could give the information to you.

For John Titor, um Larry Haber is contact person. He does not know John Titor personally, but does know John Titor's mom. Perhaps you can ask the mom. She would know all about the two John's and the 1.941% percent divergence of John2 I believe the first one had a 2.5% divergence, but I could be wrong.

More information is available at:
http://www.johntitorfoundation.com/

Not sure about the song on.
http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

Chip Lewis

The October Event is most likely ELEnin. But i'm just guessing here.

Zeo! Surely my friend you jest! So "John" jumped in his truck (or whatever vehicle he has now) turned on the ole GE C204 and made a dangerous trip (with all that dirt) to tell us about a little comet that won't get any closer than 2.8 million miles from us?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
maybe its the civil war we seemed to forget to start,, or maybe it will be calf. falling into the ocean I believe its late too..

JasperMoon

The land between the rivers. Tigris and Euphrates. They are drying up because a huge damn was built there to control the rivers and their flood time, like the Aswan Dam controls the Nile. The lands will be dried up as the Bible says so that the Kings of the EAST (RED SUN) will march over the land like a bridge. They come for conquest. They come to "HELP" fight the PTB, but they will not be the help thought. The King of the North (this is tough because it could mean something else, Iran will join the King of the SOUTH Egypt or a land around Egypt and fight against the West that will fight against the East. This means there will be a terrible war soon between the East and the West, I am assuming. And then there will be 10 eclipses of the sun to countdown the days before this war begins. Did I get it right?

Tell me, who is Andrew Corrigan please?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the events surrounding the latter part of October.

hey who told you my birthday was on the 26th
guess I had better tone down the festivities huh wouldn't want to start a world wide event just for little ole me!!!!!!!!
oh yeah you said the 28th... ok I'll be all better by then.. theres only about 24 hrs of recovery from a good drunk..

Timetravel_-1

My apologies for being unable to return to chat within a reasonable amount of time. I currently have a "vagrant" status and was forced from my location by a policeman who I believe took notice of me. I could not run the risk of being confronted on account of loitering and was unable to quickly find a secure internet access point afterwards.

Thank you for chatting with me.

HDRKID

I always picture the old 40 year old John Titor babysitting his three year old younger image. The little boy gets a hold of the time travel manual and starts adding some color with his crayons. The older John Titor says - I have no one to blame but myself for this one. :)