Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

timetraveler2063

QUESTION # 1000 I'd like to know if there is a day when everyone on earth falls down?

#1001 Are there minerals being mined by non earth humans in the hills of south eastern Arizon that earthly humans at this time find no purpose for?
#1002 Are you aware of contact of time travellers and the Tohono O'odham Nation?
Q: 1000 No
Q: 1001 Yes how do you know of this??
Q: 1002 Yes

timetraveler2063

Besides the Doom Scenarios, when does if it does the quality of life begin in the future better than whomever thinks that there is quality of life now except only the way that some people may tend to think while others may not agree as to what is quality of life?

(Besides the your quality is not my quality disagreements.)

timetraveler2063

Timetraveler2063, The video above shows how to make a 'faraday cage'. It is believed that a faraday cage will protect electronic equipment (radios, flashlights, etc) from being damaged during a massive solar flare event...I believe you call that a CME (coronal mass ejection). Forgive me if I'm off on the technical terms, science is not my forte.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
1) Will this type of faraday cage (shown in the video) actually work when the solar flares/cme's happen?
2) I haven't made my faraday cage yet, but plan on making one in about a month. Do I have that much time, or should I make one now?

Thanks,
~Sam~
Q:1 Yes. There are many types this one will be more effective.
Q:2 A month is not promised to you. Make it as soon as possible.

timetraveler2063

Timetraveler2063 was Qronos1 talking about this when he said a book would be written about Art Bell telling the real story about him? From Art Bell’s Facebook:
“I am just about ready to tell the real story of my so called “Retirements”. I have asked Premiere to stop the Saturday Broadcasts and thus far they have not done so as is there legal right. Free speech remains my right, I will soon exercise it.”
Yes as Qronos 1 said there are many things about Art Bell and his situation the public does not know. It has taken longer then Qronos 1 said but this is what he was talking about.

timetraveler2063

From Anna 8-20-2012

My children, your savior is before you. Can you not recognize the time? For it is not anger and strife that comes before me, it is anger and strife that I bring. Do I not come to bring division? Thus is the plan of the Lord. Divide; separate those who have not put their trust in me, who do not hear me. Then conquer the evil spirited - the fools who think they are wise. Does not wisdom begin with the fear of the Lord? Now they are lost in their foolishness without eyes to see or ears to hear. Their time has come. Time to meet the Teacher. Come my children; let me tell you of my ways. No longer will I tolerate disobedience. No longer will I tolerate wicked tongues, evil intentions, and weighted scales. In my land my will shall be done or each will meet his match. Be found in me children that you are not harmed. Your righteousness is your cloak, wrapped upon you for all to see. Will they yet recognize evil from good? Do not fear children, my will shall be done and you are mine - out doing my will. No harm shall befall you.

Samstwitch

Timetraveler2063, Thank you for answering our questions. Thanks for your patience at our anxiousness for answers.

I did not understand your answer to my Question #7 about firearms.

7) Should we keep firearms/guns for hunting for food, or for protection?
Q:7 All the above.

QUESTION 1: When you said "All the above", do you mean we should keep firearms because of all the bad things that are going to happen, that were listed in the previous answers? If so, then next question...

QUESTION 2: During the Tribulation, does Jesus condone us keeping and using firearms for protection? Or are we supposed to turn the other cheek and rely on Him to protect us?

You said...
Q:12 Your government died in the 60's.

QUESTION: Do you mean our government died in 1964 when President Kennedy was assassinated? Or do you mean 2060's?

QUESTION 3: Is September 16/17-2012 the day the meter and earthquakes happen? (We are so close that I would think you could give us the answer without concern that the information would alter anything significant.)

QUESTION 4: If I make my faraday cage in one week, is that enough time? (I still have to get the materials.)

QUESTION 5: I have a dear friend in Melbourne, Australia. Will he be safe?

Thanks again for your patience and answers. Sorry for so many questions...again...but this is such a critical time and rare opportunity for answers. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

~Sam~

SORRY! I wasn't going to ask a bunch of questions, and then I did. :oops:

Samstwitch

Soon the month of September will be here!! 9-16-to 17 2012. 1335.
Hello my brother! Are you talking about The book of Daniel 12:12?
Yes

Daniel 12:12: Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

So September 16-17, 2012 is the 1335 days as spoken of in the Book of Daniel. (Good call Jaquon!)

You said earlier that December was the beginning of the Great Tribulation. Would that be December 21st? Does anything signficant happen in December to mark the beginning of the Tribulation, or is the September 16th date the marker event?

HDRKID

My question for some one in 2063 would be as follows.

What do we need after the catastrophe to reboot civilization?

Should we go all steam punk with steam power? Perhaps try to create an ecotopia? What do we need to restart our internet? Should we stock up on generators? How do we get things going again?