To anyone, if time traveling to the past is possible or not, I need help to accomplish this.

Tron1

I think that is a way to get information num7 be careful. he might be someone that he's not. He'll panic if he is.

Eli F

Hello. First of all I want to tell you I've been framed at school, and the person who's the culprit is not punished, but is blaming everything on me. I'm sorry if I'm sounding ignorant. I've lost many of my friends, including the one person I have always trusted. My parents don't believe me, and neither do my teachers. I've had a very good relationship with my teachers, and now that's spoiled. Someone please help (if it's possible or not) me be able to time travel to my past so I can change it, and keep my self from being involved within it. I'm in desperate need to change it, because now I feel helpless. Thank you.

I am very sorry for what has happened to you. As much as you think this is a bad thing, everything happens for a reason and you should not create negative energy around this. Make a new name for yourself, exert as much positive energy as you can and continue to keep a strong work ethic. A lot of us wish we can go back and change things in the past, but for now, we cannot. If you continue to mope around and feel sorry for yourself nothing is going to happen, you cannot change the past but you can shape your future. Use this as an opportunity to make more friends, not as an opportunity to blame others and try to gain the respect of people who truly are not your friends. Good luck :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Hello. First of all I want to tell you I've been framed at school, and the person who's the culprit is not punished, but is blaming everything on me. I'm sorry if I'm sounding ignorant. I've lost many of my friends, including the one person I have always trusted. My parents don't believe me, and neither do my teachers. I've had a very good relationship with my teachers, and now that's spoiled. Someone please help (if it's possible or not) me be able to time travel to my past so I can change it, and keep my self from being involved within it. I'm in desperate need to change it, because now I feel helpless. Thank you.

I am very sorry for what has happened to you. As much as you think this is a bad thing, everything happens for a reason and you should not create negative energy around this. Make a new name for yourself, exert as much positive energy as you can and continue to keep a strong work ethic. A lot of us wish we can go back and change things in the past, but for now, we cannot. If you continue to mope around and feel sorry for yourself nothing is going to happen, you cannot change the past but you can shape your future. Use this as an opportunity to make more friends, not as an opportunity to blame others and try to gain the respect of people who truly are not your friends. Good luck :)
It's not good to tell people it's impossible to change the past when it is possible. I bet the OP (original poster) could change his/her recent past if he/she was really determined like I am to change not only my own past, but history for the better.

But aside from that, I would nevertheless say that the stuff the OP wants to change is small potatoes in comparison to a lot of other things that could be changed for the better. Like I said earlier, the OP should perhaps turn to God to either somehow reveal the truth to others, or help him/her recover from his/her losses and regain trust in others.

Peaceseeker

Sorry to hear that, a couple thoughts:

1. since you are innocent (as you have said here), IF you have already proved it, and still there is no change in reaction by others, (or if there is no way to prove it), I would suggest (as difficult as it may be), to move forward in life anyhow, even if you have to face those whom accuse you falsely. It will help you deal with other matters in life, if you do not run from any problem what-so-ever it may be. By facing each day as it is, it will allow you to become stronger knowing you made it through another day. Of course it may not be easy, yet what in life ever is?
Yet also, you can meet new friends, there are more people on Earth than just those around you.

2. I don't believe a time traveller knows , would know the entire design of a time machine, just a little bit of how to work and fix it, like a person who owns a car, they may change tires yet not build a car.

One's only real chance at time travel is either researching themselves, and creating, or being apart of a project of some sort which deals with such.

May Peace be with you.

Last edited: