Trump wins - Glass is half full

rd42

I guess the world woulda been better off without Jonah Saulk and Polio being cured. No other ethnic group has a higher percentage of Nobel prize winners than he Jews, but I guess the world would be better off without them too. Why on earth would democrats want to rig the popular vote? What purpose does it serve? I know very few people that voted for Trump, that is outside rural Missisippi.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I guess the world woulda been better off without Jonah Saulk and Polio being cured. No other ethnic group has a higher percentage of Nobel prize winners than he Jews, but I guess the world would be better off without them too. Why on earth would democrats want to rig the popular vote? What purpose does it serve? I know very few people that voted for Trump, that is outside rural Missisippi.

The big problem I see is we have no way to verify who invented a cure for Polio. The history is routinely changed in the history books. And guess who is behind that? The Jews of course. I suppose if Chritians were handing out Nobel prizes there would be more Christian Nobel prize winners. But the Democrats appear to be behind something much more sinister. Power! There appears to be a global agenda that no one wants to be a part of except the Democrats.

It's the bold faced lying by Democrats that is going to get them kicked out of America. Without credibility they wont get support.

And the biased news media! What's up with that? I stopped listening to the news when I caught them red handed broadcasting a fake ISIS video. It makes you stop and think just who the real terrorists might be.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Okay, so we'll say it's helped some people, and hurt others. But definitely won't agree with Einstein (ironic name), whom I noticed in another post sympathized with Hitler lol - if anything, 80 percent of people want health insurance, as it's pretty much a right to have it, like in Europe and Canada.

Europe and Canada have low cost or free health care.

You've done zero research on Trump. He's starting a free market plan where we can purchase insurance over state lines and therefore it will be cheaper and affordable. $1200 per month is not affordable. Nowhere did he say he was removing our right to healthcare.

Trump Rolls Out Free Market Healthcare Plan

Harte

There is no right to healthcare.
It's debatable whether there should be such a right, but presently no such right exists.

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Why on earth would democrats want to rig the popular vote? What purpose does it serve?
The answer here is simple: Democrats are communists, and communists rig elections. They want to gain power and maintain it so that they can control everything in people's lives. They want a collapse of capitalism and to turn the US into a communist country.

rd42

Why on earth would democrats want to rig the popular vote? What purpose does it serve?
The answer here is simple: Democrats are communists, and communists rig elections. They want to gain power and maintain it so that they can control everything in people's lives. They want a collapse of capitalism and to turn the US into a communist country.

Well that's just not true. Some democrats are communists the way SOME Republicans are bigots and KKK members, but a majority are not. I don't think Hollywood's goal is to turn the U.S. into a Communist society.