UFO??

Aryeandris

Walt, for the official record, I am NOT joking, hoaxing or BS'ing. I want answers as much as you do, which is why I posted the pictures. I see no point in trying to play a trick on anyone. I'm a pretty straightforward person if you have missed this in any of my posts. Nor do I have any mental disorders.
Einstein, I'm going to try that. Maybe that's why it's in first, gone in 2 & back in 3. Thank you for your helpful suggestion. :)
Ironclad Marshmallow, I agree. It would be very easy for me to get bent out of shape over Walt insinuating that I have a mental disorder and am just hoaxing or whatever but, I'm not. I understand his frustration, but I'm not trying to fool anyone so it really doesn't matter. Besides, I've been called worse ;)

walt willis

Please allow me to better explain why I get upset with the people that cloud the issue with Hoaxes.
I am trying to get answers as to what they are and why they are here.
It would help if all the jokers would get a life and go away.
I thought this forum would be a place for serious investigative work to find answers.
I may have been mistaken!
There is no way for this mods to screen members for mental disorders, so there will be times reports will be made by hoaxers.
The internet is a big place, and it's best not to get upset at it, since people will seize the opportunity to troll you. If you set yourself up for trolling too often, it will drive you crazy, and you'll be the one with a mental disorder. :D Unless it's an obvious Photoshop / ms paint job, then why not just answer neutrally?

It is because I have a secret weapon to handle trolls.
If I told you, you would not believe me.
I am NOT here to make friends and influence people as others may like to do.
If you are a person that is here to make fun of or give grief to, then you may find yourself in deep doodoo.
Time will tell if my plan is working...

walt willis

Walt, for the official record, I am NOT joking, hoaxing or BS'ing. I want answers as much as you do, which is why I posted the pictures. I see no point in trying to play a trick on anyone. I'm a pretty straightforward person if you have missed this in any of my posts. Nor do I have any mental disorders.
Einstein, I'm going to try that. Maybe that's why it's in first, gone in 2 & back in 3. Thank you for your helpful suggestion. :)
Ironclad Marshmallow, I agree. It would be very easy for me to get bent out of shape over Walt insinuating that I have a mental disorder and am just hoaxing or whatever but, I'm not. I understand his frustration, but I'm not trying to fool anyone so it really doesn't matter. Besides, I've been called worse ;)
Then I do humbly apologize for the insults and beg your forgiveness...
I have been so much grief for just telling others about my strange life that it has left me bitter.
You sound much more sincere now that you have explained yourself to me.
I truly hope that you will be able to fulfill you quest to see an alien up close as I have some day.
There is a summary of my life that may be heard on YouTube called the story of Walt Willis.
There are other reports that I have come to believe as being true as well.
Jim Sparks, Travis Walton, and Andrew Basiago to name a few that sound strange but true.
Also, I listened to a report from a dying CIA officer on You Tube that is just 17 minutes long you may enjoy hearing.
Hope you are able to forgive my bad behavior, and thanks for sharing your report.

IroncladMarshmallow

Please allow me to better explain why I get upset with the people that cloud the issue with Hoaxes.
I thought this forum would be a place for serious investigative work to find answers.
There is no way for this mods to screen members for mental disorders, so there will be times reports will be made by hoaxers.
The internet is a big place, and it's best not to get upset at it, since people will seize the opportunity to troll you. If you set yourself up for trolling too often, it will drive you crazy, and you'll be the one with a mental disorder. :D Unless it's an obvious Photoshop / ms paint job, then why not just answer neutrally?

If you are a person that is here to make fun of or give grief to, then you may find yourself in deep doodoo.
Time will tell if my plan is working...
Then what is your purpose here? I have no bad intentions, but I can't help but notice you have a negative tone. I read your story on another thread, but the youtube video was too long to watch. I suppose no, I don't believe you, just like I don't believe all the other retired guys who suddenly remember or decide to talk about aliens and other weird topics. Which is more likely: that you saw aliens, or that you're getting a bit senile?

Aryeandris

[TE="walt willis, post: 85455, member: 3985"]
Then I do humbly apologize for the insults and beg your forgiveness...
I have been so much grief for just telling others about my strange life that it has left me bitter.
You sound much more sincere now that you have explained yourself to me.
I truly hope that you will be able to fulfill you quest to see an alien up close as I have some day.
There is a summary of my life that may be heard on YouTube called the story of Walt Willis.
There are other reports that I have come to believe as being true as well.
Jim Sparks, Travis Walton, and Andrew Basiago to name a few that sound strange but true.
Also, I listened to a report from a dying CIA officer on You Tube that is just 17 minutes long you may enjoy hearing.
Hope you are able to forgive my bad behavior, and thanks for sharing your report.[/QUOTE]
It's no big deal Walt. :) If I could listen to your story on YouTube on my phone, I would. Since I can't, I have no opinion as to if I believe your story is true or not.

Its

Aryeandris

[E="IroncladMarshmallow, post: 85449, member: 5685"]

Time will tell if my plan is working...[/QUOTE]
What ARE you here for, Walt? Me, I'm here for answers, good intellectual conversation and if I make any friends, it sure doesn't hurt. Now, if anyone is here to influence people they are at the wrong place. They have a special name for places like that: Church.
What is your secret weapon? I must know :) I have my own weapon as well, I call it my mind & intuition ;)

Khaos

where the wild things are
Well after using my handy dandy image machine 3001, I think I've been able to make out an outline of a housefly...

http://i.imgur.com/XmTtKo0.png

Edit: For some reason its not letting me post images. Num, you might want to fix that.

I'm not saying you're lying or this is a hoax. Just that you may be mistaken. Or maybe it is a ufo, in the shape of a fly!

Also, Walt, lay off the lady. She hasn't caused any problems here, if anyone is causing problems its you instigating her and accusing her of trolling.

walt willis

Agreed, It was my error in judgment.

This forum has trolls just as many others it also has fools and plants and that is to be expected in a free and open society.

I'll leave you to your own device as I have had enough insults as well here.

Aryeandris

Well after using my handy dandy image machine 3001, I think I've been able to make out an outline of a housefly...

http://i.imgur.com/XmTtKo0.png

Edit: For some reason its not letting me post images. Num, you might want to fix that.

I'm not saying you're lying or this is a hoax. Just that you may be mistaken. Or maybe it is a ufo, in the shape of a fly!

Also, Walt, lay off the lady. She hasn't caused any problems here, if anyone is causing problems its you instigating her and accusing her of trolling.
THANK YOU, Khaos! :) I really hope you can get the clearer picture on here, that's all I wanted was some help in figuring outthe truth of what it really is and it sounds like you have done that :D :D much, much aappreciated my friend! :)
As I have stated on more than one occasion, I only seek truth & full truth :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I played with your photo a bit in Photoshop too.. It's impossible to tell what it is.

Could be a leaf blowing across your path, could be a bug inside your car, could be that Santa dude from Hawaii trying out his newest PVC-based vehicle.

...And let's lay off the people who's posting history clearly shows that they're not ones to post stuff with the express purpose of trolling. Save that crap for people who've shown they deserve it.