UFO??

walt willis

Well after using my handy dandy image machine 3001, I think I've been able to make out an outline of a housefly...

http://i.imgur.com/XmTtKo0.png

Edit: For some reason its not letting me post images. Num, you might want to fix that.

I'm not saying you're lying or this is a hoax. Just that you may be mistaken. Or maybe it is a ufo, in the shape of a fly!

Also, Walt, lay off the lady. She hasn't caused any problems here, if anyone is causing problems its you instigating her and accusing her of trolling.

After looing at you enhanced photo, it looks like it may just be a disk type object.
Also many of the reported craft have been known to tilt while in flight.
The next question is if during your photo work, did you and to or delete any pixels?
She may have gotten a real live flying saucer photo...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
After seeing the enhanced version, I don't think it looks that much like a fly. It might well be an object way outside the car, in the sky.

It would have been cool if you had the chance to see it with your eyes when it happened.

Aryeandris

I did a little experimenting yesterday with taking pictures of a smaller object up close to the lens, in my car. I wasn't driving though. However, I did take more today while driving! :) now, a game of sorts. I want serious answers though please?
Who can guess what the blurry object is in this picture?IMG_20140625_155923_080.jpg

Aryeandris

IroncladMarshmallow, post: 85511, member: 5685"]It would be funny if you accidentally photographed a real UFO while trying to take a "fake" picture. :D What is it?[/QUOTE]
That would be funny! Ironically funny. :D
It is a dried up clover i have hanging from my rearview mirror :D

Aryeandris

="Einstein, post: 85512, member: 288"]I think it's a piece of chewing gum stuck to the windshield.[/QUOTE]
No gum stuck on my windshield :) ;)