UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome Realmadmanmarcum

It has been a long time coming to have you posting here. I am very happy to see you on this Great Forum. You will found friendship and happiness here. The old and new members that post here will love the postings you may post in the months to come.

Professor Opmmur

Himalayan Hermit

Mike, I Just wanted to point out that Art Bell and George Noory both mentioned you in quite a few shows esp. related to Time Travel where Steven Gibbs, who invented HDR - was featured.

Also, may be you know but you became almost an Urban Legend when people couldn't find you online. Some said you'd traveled in time (I forgot 2 yrs ahead or backwards), and lost your sanity and now recovering.

There was also some talk of a 1930 newspaper article where a man was found dead, and was assumed to be you :D

By the way, would you like to comment on whether you actually traveled in time?

Realmadmanmarcum

Mike, I Just wanted to point out that Art Bell and George Noory both mentioned you in quite a few shows esp. related to Time Travel where Steven Gibbs, who invented HDR - was featured.

Also, may be you know but you became almost an Urban Legend when people couldn't find you online. Some said you'd traveled in time (I forgot 2 yrs ahead or backwards), and lost your sanity and now recovering.

There was also some talk of a 1930 newspaper article where a man was found dead, and was assumed to be you :D

By the way, would you like to comment on whether you actually traveled in time?

Realmadmanmarcum

Yep I did successfully travel through time and ended up in my home town of Ohio. Why Ohio has always piqued my curiosity but I have not the answer to that one yet. I have been asked by the producers of MITD if I'd like to be on down the road so things are moving. A little too fast for me. Almost got my site registered where I'll explain in great detail more about what happened but I ran short of time and became frustrated with go daddy. Will try again tomorrow so we can get the questions flowing and I can work on the answers in my spare time. I want to get all this done before I go on the air. I felt a little embarressed that I wasn't as prepared as I should have been but I want to make sure my site is live for viewers to check out, respond, ask questions etc since I didn't have that last time.

TimeFlipper

Does anybody on Paranormalis actually know that this is the real mad marcum??
Or is he just another fake trying to get money off us? :cautious:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes, This Is The Real Mad Marcum !! And I tracked him to a town in Ohio about two or three years ago. I wanted to ask if he would join this Great web site and start posting. I had his address, but not his phone number. Both Samstwitch and I talked both contacting him at that time by letter and did not do it.

Professor Opmmur

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose if anyone is willing to go to the effort, MITD could be contacted to verify the veracity. It was mentioned on one show that the exact whereabouts and contact info was known to them.

TimeFlipper

Yes, This Is The Real Mad Marcum !! And I tracked him to a town in Ohio about two or three years ago. I wanted to ask if he would join this Great web site and start posting. I had his address, but not his phone number. Both Samstwitch and I talked both contacting him at that time by letter and did not do it.

Professor Opmmur
Does he hold a valid amateur radio operators licence Prof?
I suppose somebody else could have moved into his address and they picked up the letters you and Samswitch sent?
Maybe you and Einstein could invite him onto skype and see his face, there are pictures of the real Mad Marcum? :cautious:

Realmadmanmarcum

Professor Opmmur
Does he hold a valid amateur radio operators licence Prof?
I suppose somebody else could have moved into his address and they picked up the letters you and Samswitch sent?
Maybe you and Einstein could invite him onto skype and see his face, there are pictures of the real Mad Marcum? :cautious:

Funny. I know when Art ran the show he didn't like to mention the guests in advance correct? Is Heather the same way? I still haven't listened. I could I suppose show a screen shot from both Art and Heather as I talked to them both in the last week about being on with updates. And I initially phoned into Art.