UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

Realmadmanmarcum

I've asked the site admins to delete my account anyhow. I couldn't find an option to do so or maybe you can't. When and if I go on the air will be your confirmation or not. This site isn't for me and I am more or less wasting my time here. I regret accepting the invitation. Thus the reason to start my own site for those interested in my story, but like I mentioned you won't get it here. Sorry for the inconvenienence.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sorry to hear you're leaving.

I wouldn't go as far as qualifying your presence here as a waste of time though, as you were able to engage with people who are genuinely interested in your tale.

Take care.

cmac

Realmadmanmarcum, Thanks for sharing the things that you have on this site. I look forward to your appearance on Coast to Coast, hope they make it happen and soon. I will definitely be listening. You can bet I will be checking out your site, when you release the links. Take care man, and good luck with all of your projects.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I own a business and I can do a simple skip-traces on persons like address and their family members. Please note: This person checked out from Missouri to Ohio. Ok, YES he could be another Con Men and Time Travel Want-to-be.

1. If I can do a simple skip-traces others can also.
2. The ago he posted was wrong, He posted ago 44..
3. I did three skip-traces one in 1996 could not find him. One two years ago and found him in Ohio, and one about three weeks ago still in Ohio. Note: you need months or years of information to find people in the state data bases. (like car titles, drivers licenses, and so on)
4. Asking for money is also over the top and why now asking.
5. My RED FLAG was when he stated he did "Time Travel" no real comments made till now.

I think I miss judged this guy.

Professor Opummr

TimeFlipper

It wasn't really Marcum. Me and another member have private evidence that this was a hoax.
What a shame you didnt share your private evidence with the rest of us members, as maybe some were really convinced of his authenticity and actually did pay something into his account..

TimeFlipper

I own a business and I can do a simple skip-traces on persons like address and their family members. Please note: This person checked out from Missouri to Ohio. Ok, YES he could be another Con Men and Time Travel Want-to-be.

1. If I can do a simple skip-traces others can also.
2. The ago he posted was wrong, He posted ago 44..
3. I did three skip-traces one in 1996 could not find him. One two years ago and found him in Ohio, and one about three weeks ago still in Ohio. Note: you need months or years of information to find people in the state data bases. (like car titles, drivers licenses, and so on)
4. Asking for money is also over the top and why now asking.
5. My RED FLAG was when he stated he did "Time Travel" no real comments made till now.

I think I miss judged this guy.

Professor Opummr
No worries Prof, it takes a big man to say that he was wrong....and of course iam "never" wrong, i simply just misread something :confused: lol :ROFLMAO:

tflofasho

You know, I'm actually glad I came across this. This is a big deal. There hasn't been anything big on this during the 80s and 90's. This is a very big deal.