UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, This Is The Real Mad Marcum !! And I tracked him to a town in Ohio about two or three years ago. I wanted to ask if he would join this Great web site and start posting. I had his address, but not his phone number. Both Samstwitch and I talked both contacting him at that time by letter and did not do it.

Professor Opmmur
Does he hold a valid amateur radio operators licence Prof?
I suppose somebody else could have moved into his address and they picked up the letters you and Samswitch sent?
Maybe you and Einstein could invite him onto skype and see his face, there are pictures of the real Mad Marcum? :cautious:

Funny. I know when Art ran the show he didn't like to mention the guests in advance correct? Is Heather the same way? I still haven't listened. I could I suppose show a screen shot from both Art and Heather as I talked to them both in the last week about being on with updates.

We never find out who is going to be on unless Heather lets us know usually the day before at the end of the show. But Heather has mentioned you are working on something. So if you were to let us know in advance of an upcoming show where you will be on in advance of Heather's announcement, I suppose that would lend veracity in your favor that you are indeed the real "Madman".

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes, This Is The Real Mad Marcum !! And I tracked him to a town in Ohio about two or three years ago. I wanted to ask if he would join this Great web site and start posting. I had his address, but not his phone number. Both Samstwitch and I talked both contacting him at that time by letter and did not do it.

Professor Opmmur
I suppose somebody else could have moved into his address and they picked up the letters you and Samswitch sent?
Maybe you and Einstein could invite him onto skype and see his face, there are pictures of the real Mad Marcum? :cautious:

Please Note: I did not sent any letter to Ohio. Yes, I believe this the right person: The Real Mad Marcum !!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Professor Opmmur
Maybe you and Einstein could invite him onto skype and see his face, there are pictures of the real Mad Marcum?
Funny. I know when Art ran the show he didn't like to mention the guests in advance correct? Is Heather the same way? I still haven't listened. I could I suppose show a screen shot from both Art and Heather as I talked to them both in the last week about being on with updates. And I initially phoned into Art.

Last edited:

Realmadmanmarcum

I'm tentatively scheduled to be on coast to coast as well as MITD. Stay tuned. I'll be announcing new information and my website on the air. I will not answer any questions on here pertaining to how my experiment was conducted or the ladder. As much as that irritates some folks it is because I prefer to have it on my own website. You can go there and ask me whatever you want when the time comes. You've waited this long so what's a couple more months.

I'll post the dates as soon as I know they are confirmed.

Realmadmanmarcum

Also kindly stop asking me to go back in time and change things for you. Especially tonight or tomorrow. I have been receiving requests and demands and one was threatening. I am currently busy with other projects unrelated to time travel that I will be talking about which is how I think I got tentatively scheduled. My time travel work schedule is slated for April/May and that is just to work on the machine. Please understand it no longer exists and I only traveled one time and I am hopeful to repeat the experiment with success but I will no longer use transformers or heavy material. I've worked out a light weight portable version that if successful I will build several and bring along with me. No laser/cd igniters needed I phased out the ladder a long time ago.

TimeFlipper

I

I'm tentatively scheduled to be on coast to coast as well as MITD. Stay tuned. I'll be announcing new information and my website on the air. I will not answer any questions on here pertaining to how my experiment was conducted or the ladder. As much as that irritates some folks it is because I prefer to have it on my own website. You can go there and ask me whatever you want when the time comes. You've waited this long so what's a couple more months.

I love the word "tentatively" which really means in this instance, it will never happen because of, a b c or d came up and i couldnt make it..
In the next posting he talked of a "portable" version...Is this the "Porta Potty" another member spoke about last year who was debunked? :eek::D Sorry mate i just dont believe that you are the real deal...

Realmadmanmarcum

I

I love the word "tentatively" which really means in this instance, it will never happen because of, a b c or d came up and i couldnt make it..
In the next posting he talked of a "portable" version...Is this the "Porta Potty" another member spoke about last year who was debunked? :eek::D Sorry mate i just dont believe that you are the real deal...

I'm saying it here first in case it happens. Is that such a horrible idea? The way I understand it I'm not on their preferred list and if nothing gets filled for some particular dates then they'll have me on. Sorry. That and I might work with Linda on some research I've done so either her or I will get to report on the story. If she reports on it then at least I'd assume I will get a name mention. But hey pal, believe what you want. It's a free country.